Some solid rides tonight

TbonesPop
Fantasy
405th
Gotta give some props to some riders who put in very solid rides tonight. Obviously great to see Kenny back out there.
Barcia, looked like Barcia is capable of being again. Hope he keeps that up. Peick rode very well, great ride for him. Reed put in a more than solid effort after coming back from injury and not being in shape yet - just shows how much natural talent the guy has. Also good ride from Ben Lamay. Also good to see the 7 deuce deuce quality for the main straight out of the heat race. Some nice performances from riders to build off of.
|
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/6/2018 11:23pm
Think you only left one 450 rider out of your list.

Brayton with a 7th was impressive, especially going off last years results.

Agree with everything you said though, props to all those guys, Barcia and Peick were great results to see, have not always been a huge Barcia fan, but certainly respect his riding abilities and great to see him back to his best.

Peick I have always been a fan of, just keeps getting better with age and showed that the new Zook is the goods Smile
zehn
1/6/2018 11:33pm
TbonesPop wrote:
Gotta give some props to some riders who put in very solid rides tonight. Obviously great to see Kenny back out there. Barcia, looked like Barcia...
Gotta give some props to some riders who put in very solid rides tonight. Obviously great to see Kenny back out there.
Barcia, looked like Barcia is capable of being again. Hope he keeps that up. Peick rode very well, great ride for him. Reed put in a more than solid effort after coming back from injury and not being in shape yet - just shows how much natural talent the guy has. Also good ride from Ben Lamay. Also good to see the 7 deuce deuce quality for the main straight out of the heat race. Some nice performances from riders to build off of.
I'm biased but I was way stoked for Lamay in his comeback season.

Post a reply to: Some solid rides tonight

The Latest