Some snap shots from Glen Helen today...be gentle, I'm a hobbyist.

Stephon
Edited Date/Time 5/10/2014 9:00am

Seely

????

Short

Short

Anderson

Anderson

Anderson

Grant

Seely

Short

Alessi

Alessi

Weimer

Stewart

Seely

Stewart

Seely

Bisceglia

Pourcel

Stewart

Nelson

McElrath

Tedesco

Weimer

Dungey

105 & Stewart

Dungey

Anderson

Barcia

Barcia

Barcia

Barcia

Barcia

Canard

Tedesco

Anderson

Tedesco

Canard

Nelson

Canard

McElrath

Dungey

Reardon

Seely

Grant

Grant

Durham

Bell

Osbourne & Barcia

Friese & Canard...no contact.

Stewart

Wilson

Alessi

Pourcel

Webb

Barcia
|
Xeno
5/8/2014 8:28pm
Nice!
Sandberm
5/8/2014 8:33pm
Nice work Stephon! I liked the roost from behind pics, very cool.

Was that Dan Reardon?
Sprew
5/8/2014 8:34pm
Thanks. Looks like a busy day.

The Shop

500guy
5/8/2014 8:34pm
excellent, thanks for putting them up.
Big Lenny
5/8/2014 8:38pm
What up Steph?, Man cool as hell, I started do come out..glad the got to practice before the gate drop, shouldn't be any excuses...
TeamGreen
5/8/2014 8:39pm
I'm thinking you've got "Gun for Hire" potential. Start copyrighting your stuff and go get a biz license & some cards!

Nice work.
5/8/2014 8:44pm Edited Date/Time 5/8/2014 9:17pm
Nice!

Straight to the Awesome Style thread with this one

Well, I'm ready for some racing. So much promise for this season. Hurry outdoors, hurry fast!
JeepnMike
5/8/2014 8:48pm
Great pics! Surprised to see Anderson out there. From Instragram, it looks like in the past few days he has.....

* Won SX championship
* Got wisdom teeth pulled two days later
* Gambled 2 million dollars in chips. He never claimed them to be his chips in the photo, I hope not. Laughing

If in that order, he got drunk, said F it and finally got his teeth pulled, was on pain killers and drinking at the same time and put his career earnings and bet on black.. I hope it didn't go down like that but his last comment was "you won't get rich betting like a bitch" which I have to believe was an attempt at humor Laughing

He is a cool cat!
jock
Fantasy
1st
5/8/2014 8:50pm
For a hobbyist, you shot some very nice pic's. Cool
TeamGreen
5/8/2014 8:55pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Great pics! Surprised to see Anderson out there. From Instragram, it looks like in the past few days he has..... * Won SX championship * Got...
Great pics! Surprised to see Anderson out there. From Instragram, it looks like in the past few days he has.....

* Won SX championship
* Gambled 2 million dollars in chips. He never claimed them to be his chips in the photo, I hope not. Laughing

If in that order, he got drunk, said F it and finally got his teeth pulled, was on pain killers and drinking at the same time and put his career earnings and bet on black.. I hope it didn't go down like that but his last comment was "you won't get rich betting like a bitch" which I have to believe was an attempt at humor Laughing

He is a cool cat!
Red Plate leaving the Glen.

I'm jus' sayin'...
jeffro503
5/8/2014 9:01pm
Thanks for posting all those pics Stephon! Great pics! Looks like a really busy day out there. lots a riders!
jemcee
5/8/2014 9:04pm
Sandberm wrote:
Nice work Stephon! I liked the roost from behind pics, very cool.

Was that Dan Reardon?
I'm not sure if it is Dan Reardon or not but in this transworld vid whoever he is has a smoking hot missus @1:31.. so it could be I can't imagine Dan struggling with the chicks haha
Big Lenny
5/8/2014 9:07pm
Just scrolled thru those pics real fast they actually come to life...Laughing
Stephon
5/8/2014 9:11pm
Thanks guys!

I have SO much respect for GuyB and the rest of the shooters out there. I can't even imagine shooting 12 rounds of MX after a full season of SX, flying every weekend, carrying the equipment around the track, being proficient with the settings, editing, etc. Plus everything is so "right now".

I had a blast! A bit of frustration trying to figure out camera settings, but fun nonetheless.

I felt like I owed it to you all who aren't such a relatively short drive away from the track.

Yeah JeepnMike Anderson was hauling it. That guy is so loose on the bike it's not even funny. Jeff Ward was there checking him out.

What up Big Lenny!
Crush
5/8/2014 9:15pm
I'm pumped Glen Helen is back on the schedule!
JeepnMike
5/8/2014 9:15pm
JeepnMike wrote:
Great pics! Surprised to see Anderson out there. From Instragram, it looks like in the past few days he has..... * Won SX championship * Got...

* Won SX championship

He is a cool cat!
TeamGreen wrote:

I'm jus' sayin'...
He proved almost every SX race he wanted the win really freaking bad.. I hope you are right Manny! It would be cool to see him be the complete package. It has been a while since we have had someone rock the 250 class indoors and outdoors.
Stephon
5/8/2014 9:17pm
JeepnMike wrote:

* Won SX championship

He is a cool cat!
TeamGreen wrote:

I'm jus' sayin'...
Wouldn't surprise me at all with Anderson. Blazing on the track, great on the podium. Hard to believe he was benched by the team in his rookie season if I remember correctly. Things like that don't usually work out.

Funny enough, his SX nemesis, Seely, was pounding laps hard too, but I'm not too sure what Seely's rep is in MX. Both coasts together is going to be ridiculous.
Awood
Fantasy
4211th
5/8/2014 9:26pm
Ok Ok who had the stop watches out ? haha
People have been saying Luke Reardon. His younger brother im pretty sure. it could be either reardon... idk.

We had stop watches... Josh Grant fastest lap of the day with a 2:16. not sure exactly but dungey, bubba, and barcia were in the 2:17-2:19 range. if im not mistaken pourcel fastest lap was about... 2:22 or something like that. i have pics of my own but havent gotten them sorted yet.

Heres an album of some of my best pictures from a few weeks ago.. but they had different layout.
https://imgur.com/a/ra5hg
smee113
5/8/2014 9:26pm
371 is Dakota Alix and 526 is Colton Aeck. Not trying to be a know-it-all just trying to help out. Great photos by the way. Seriously. I tried taking some myself at the Houston Supercross but I had a hard time keeping up with the rider and most of them turned out blurry, so I know it ain't easy. Yours look professional.
Stephon
5/8/2014 9:35pm
smee113 wrote:
371 is Dakota Alix and 526 is Colton Aeck. Not trying to be a know-it-all just trying to help out. Great photos by the way. Seriously...
371 is Dakota Alix and 526 is Colton Aeck. Not trying to be a know-it-all just trying to help out. Great photos by the way. Seriously. I tried taking some myself at the Houston Supercross but I had a hard time keeping up with the rider and most of them turned out blurry, so I know it ain't easy. Yours look professional.
That's kind of a funny shot of Alix, but dude was MOVING coming out of that inside berm under the bridge!
PJ205
5/8/2014 9:40pm
The #371 in that picture isnt Dakota Alix. Not sure who it is exactly, though.
redrider_714
Fantasy
2268th
5/8/2014 9:57pm
JeepnMike wrote:

* Won SX championship

He is a cool cat!
The poker chip pic was a repost from Dan Bilzerian who is a professional poker player and high stakes cash game player.
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1154th
5/8/2014 10:11pm
Mate for a "hobbyist" they're some mighty fine snaps!!! Thanks for sharing.Cool

Post a reply to: Some snap shots from Glen Helen today...be gentle, I'm a hobbyist.

The Latest