Some really cool privateers!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2018 4:16 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

I've been servicing Michael Akaydin's and Bubba Pauli's coast to coast van when they come to San Diego to help support them. These guys are two of the best! Give them a special shout out and cheer if you attend a Supercross race this year.
|

2/9/2018 5:19 PM

That's Awesome! This kind of "grassroots" support helps privateers a bunch! Hopefully more business owners/racing enthusiasts will see this and offer the help they can!

Kuddos!

|

2/9/2018 7:03 PM

NITRODOG wrote:

That's Awesome! This kind of "grassroots" support helps privateers a bunch! Hopefully more business owners/racing enthusiasts will see this and offer the help they can!

Kuddos!

Could not agree more!

Cheers to OP for the assist and good luck to these 2 riders chasing those main events!

|

2/9/2018 7:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2018 7:07 PM

Shotout to my boy Ben Lamay too

|

2/9/2018 8:55 PM

Thanks guys. I’ve been helping Michael and his fellow riders for 5 years now. If you’ve ever met him he is as down to earth and solid as you can get. Servicing and/or repairing his vehicle doesn’t really cost me that much but to Michael and his fellow riders, it means a lot. I meet up with family at Dallas Sx every year and we stop by his pits to talk, get autographs and to let him know that all of us are in a section cheering for him (and Bubba) loudly. I would love to see more local business owners who own auto shops, restaurants, gas stations, etc., reach out and help these guys. It doesn’t cost much to us but it means a lot to a traveling privateer.

|

2/9/2018 9:11 PM

Be great to get some picks of their van set up.

|

2/9/2018 9:17 PM

Spat24 wrote:

Be great to get some picks of their van set up.

It was pretty sweet. They have their wives/significant others with them. The front is a huge passenger compartment like a mini RV completely sealed off from the back garage area. So they can all drive and hangout together without seeing or smelling the garage area.

|