Soccer Stadiums

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2017 8:10 AM

With the recent growth of MLS in this country (one I do not like being a baseball guy) do you see Feld trying to hit up more cities now that may not have been available? I think supercross would work great in these stadiums with them having more floor space than most of the newer football stadiums. Plus the 30,000-40,000 seats fit the supercross attendance numbers better than say an AT&T stadium that can hold up to 100,000.

|

12/8/2017 8:11 AM

Soccer?

|

12/8/2017 8:16 AM

Andy_Greenney wrote:

Soccer?

My bad. Futbol. lol

|

12/8/2017 8:19 AM

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!





12/8/2017 8:21 AM

MLS stadiums are all outdoor I believe. The beauty of SX is the perfect weather every race (well, most races, but you get what I mean).
....and....the MLS Cup (the Super Bowl / World Series of American Soccer) is this Saturday at 4pm EST.

The more Premier League I watch, the harder it is for me to watch MLS. but that's another thread all together.

|

12/8/2017 9:49 AM

Do they use artificial grass in the MLS? because if not I don't see it happening.

|

12/8/2017 9:51 AM

bball35 wrote:

With the recent growth of MLS in this country (one I do not like being a baseball guy) do you see Feld trying to hit up more cities now that may not have been available? I think supercross would work great in these stadiums with them having more floor space than most of the newer football stadiums. Plus the 30,000-40,000 seats fit the supercross attendance numbers better than say an AT&T stadium that can hold up to 100,000.

A lot of the soccer stadiums I've seen here have a very low angle to the seating arrangement and start right at field level, making a good chunk of that seating useless for Supercross (you wouldn't be able to see anything).

|

12/8/2017 9:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2017 9:52 AM

I'm no soccer expert...but doesn't their regular season start the first week of March? Stadium availability is something most don't think of...

|

12/8/2017 9:54 AM

ML512 wrote:

I'm no soccer expert...but doesn't their regular season start the first week of March? Stadium availability is something most don't think of...

Yea I did some research on these stadiums after I posted this and most stadiums are 25,000 or less which is not enough. You are right about the seating arrangements. Most seats are to low.

|

12/8/2017 9:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2017 10:01 AM

ML512 wrote:

A lot of the soccer stadiums I've seen here have a very low angle to the seating arrangement and start right at field level, making a good chunk of that seating useless for Supercross (you wouldn't be able to see anything).

Take a look at Avaya Stadium, as an example. The Club level seating is ground level, so seating acutally begins one story up, and is fairly steep, and the horseshoe seating configuration would allow a leave-the-stadium Vegas SX type track layout. It is too small for Feld SX, but could definitely see a moto event.
Photo

|