Socal trip and best tracks to ride!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/27/2017 9:38 AM

I'm gonna go down to socal new years weekend to take my little guys to ride.what are some of the all day tracks you socal ra ers recommend?my youngest races 50s and my oldest is on 65s.i will do some riding with them too.

|

12/27/2017 9:52 AM

Pala for the win. There's a mini track and the vet track is also good for minis. It has a lot of small tabletops. The amateur track is fun, and the pro track is scary for slow guys.

|

Instagram: vanillaice782
Amateur helmet painter

12/27/2017 10:07 AM

No clue, sorry. Oh wait....ZACA!

|

12/27/2017 10:15 AM

Zaca, LACR, Cahuilla, Pala, Cal City, Kern County Raceway, DT1 MX Park, Glen Helen

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/27/2017 10:42 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

Pala for the win. There's a mini track and the vet track is also good for minis. It has a lot of small tabletops. The amateur track is fun, and the pro track is scary for slow guys.

Yea pala would be cool...they have the rv cup race that weekend though. What about milestone?can all the tracks be ridden all times during the day?up here in nor cal the tracks only have 1 main track and it is split up.some have a vet or turn track but they are mud pits....like soaked soupy mud...

|

12/27/2017 10:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2017 10:59 AM

smashingpumpkins167 wrote:

motox766 wrote:

Yea pala would be cool...they have the rv cup race that weekend though. What about milestone?can all the tracks be ridden all times during the day?up here in nor cal the tracks only have 1 main track and it is split up.some have a vet or turn track but they are mud pits....like soaked soupy mud...

Yes they can. There is a peewee track and a beginner track along with the vet and main. I think wednesday nights is mini night on the main. Cahuilla is one of my favorites. Elsinore is hit and miss. Peris main track use to be really fun but its been a while since i rode there. Glen helen is good on the big bikes early in the am. I heard they have a peewee track.

|

12/28/2017 8:24 AM

cahuilla , thank me later

|

two wheels lifestyle
Kyle Pulley
selling powersports @TeamCharlotteMotorsports
3004 Freedom Dr. Charlotte NC 28208
Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda, Suzuki, & Preowned Harley Davidson

12/28/2017 8:28 AM

Chauilla... You can also ride the trails around in the back (clockwise) if you want.

Be aware, it was VERY crowded yesterday - I'm assuming bc of the holiday break. Have fun!

|

12/28/2017 8:50 AM

dirtmike86 wrote:

Yes they can. There is a peewee track and a beginner track along with the vet and main. I think wednesday nights is mini night on the main. Cahuilla is one of my favorites. Elsinore is hit and miss. Peris main track use to be really fun but its been a while since i rode there. Glen helen is good on the big bikes early in the am. I heard they have a peewee track.

There is no mini track at Glen Helen. For DITD they dragged a vague path through a section of the parking lot with a skip loader. I didn't go but a buddy of mine did and he was pretty disappointed.

|

12/28/2017 9:11 AM

DT1 in Tulare on the way down to So Cal. Cool Vet Track for the kids, excellent prep on the main track. Seldom crowded.

|

12/28/2017 10:34 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

Not really good for a kid on a 50.

Hopefully some parents jump in and give you some good guidence. I see alot of kids at Milestone and there are a buch of different tracks but I am not sure of the quality of them.

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

12/28/2017 11:10 AM

I would say that Milestone has the best options for kids and adults. When there are enough mini’s on the vet track. I have seen them split practice there but mostly the little ones have two other tracks to ride leaving two tracks for the bigger bikes to ride.

|

12/28/2017 11:31 AM

Cahuilla or milestone will be your best bet.

Milestone often is overwatered and quite slippery. Cahuilla is always perfect IMO.

|

12/28/2017 11:41 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

Myke wrote:

Not really good for a kid on a 50.

Hopefully some parents jump in and give you some good guidence. I see alot of kids at Milestone and there are a buch of different tracks but I am not sure of the quality of them.

There is also a "family track" My kid rode that track all the time on his 50 and Loved it !!! 40 bucks for the little ones though ... Ouch !

|

12/28/2017 12:21 PM

I've taken quite a few trips down there around A1 time and my favorites were Cahuilla, then Pala, then probably Milestone. Milestone is very busy (at least around the new year and A1) and a smaller track, but the vet track usually not too bad and would be perfect for 50s and 65s!

|

12/28/2017 12:31 PM

theycallmeebryan wrote:

Cahuilla or milestone will be your best bet.

Milestone often is overwatered and quite slippery. Cahuilla is always perfect IMO.

Hey look its that other 371 guy from Cahuilla!

|

12/28/2017 1:18 PM

Milestone is always busy and on a holiday weekend , I personally wouldn't go there. Check out Sunrise mx. They have a very basic vet track that the kids would have a blast on and the crowd there is minimal compared to lacr, milestone, pala etc.

|