Socal MX destination for beginners

Hey all - brand new to this forum but excited to take up a new hobby with my daughter.

I'm looking to do a father-daughter trip with my graduating high school senior and we're thinking about a dirt bike trip. I rode a street bike 30 years ago and she's done some dirt biking at summer camp when she was younger.

Do you have any recommendations for a training course or area for me to rent some dirt bikes and ride with my daughter? We're based in southern california.

Thanks!
kevin
|
VilloFan951
1/14/2017 5:00pm
I believe you can rent a bike at chaparral but not to sure
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
1/14/2017 5:49pm
Not sure about the bike rentals but you can go to Gorman and ride the kids track that is next to where they have all the 4WD obstacles set up. Can't get much more basic than that plus it's only $5.00. The bikes need to be registered tho.
trailrider
1/14/2017 6:00pm
Honda has a training facility in Corona.
You can rent quads at Pismo Beach.
If you have bikes Hungry Valley SVRA (Gorman) is a great spot.
The TT flat track at Milestone is fun.
Put up a rental wanted ad on Craigslist

The Shop

1/15/2017 4:03pm
Super, super helpful

Thank you all

Gorman Motorsports Rental + Hungry Valley SRVA looks perfect for a weekend trip.

Do you know if you can do overnight camping with the bikes at Hungry Valley?

Ray186
1/16/2017 9:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/16/2017 9:52pm
Slmxscool.com southern ca motocross training and bike rentals. We offer training bike rentals lodging and are based in riverside with access to a variety of tracks. Check out our website and give us a call.
MVmoto
1/17/2017 1:09pm Edited Date/Time 1/17/2017 1:14pm
Thanks for the recommendation Chip! MotoVentures does work with all skill levels. Also, MotoVentures has all the gear and bikes ready to go. Shoot Gary an email ASAP.

MotoVentures! DirtFirst!

www.motoventures.com

TSCHAM101
1/17/2017 2:13pm
Ray186 wrote:
Slmxscool.com southern ca motocross training and bike rentals. We offer training bike rentals lodging and are based in riverside with access to a variety of tracks...
Slmxscool.com southern ca motocross training and bike rentals. We offer training bike rentals lodging and are based in riverside with access to a variety of tracks. Check out our website and give us a call.
cool dudes and have a variety of everything and anything plus they offer lessons to keep the both of you safe with proper technique and such so you do not create bad habits in case you were to continue in the sport.

Post a reply to: Socal MX destination for beginners

The Latest