SoCal pro Supercross practice tracks

sparker245
Gonna be about 40 miles east of San Diego for a week beginning Saturday, and wanted to do some riding, and hopefully watch some pros on the Supercross tracks. Which tracks have pro Supercross practice, and what do ya think are the best days to spectate? Any other info is appreciated too. Thanks
|
dereka15
1/12/2017 10:38pm
sparker245 wrote:
Gonna be about 40 miles east of San Diego for a week beginning Saturday, and wanted to do some riding, and hopefully watch some pros on...
Gonna be about 40 miles east of San Diego for a week beginning Saturday, and wanted to do some riding, and hopefully watch some pros on the Supercross tracks. Which tracks have pro Supercross practice, and what do ya think are the best days to spectate? Any other info is appreciated too. Thanks
Milestone, Pala, Elsinore and Hemet all have SX tracks, including all the corona test tracks. I would assume with the rain IF tracks are open next week Tuesday would be your best shot, maybe Monday too. Milestone is probably your best bet, however corona will have all the big names and it's pretty cool to see all the individual tracks.
BAMX
1/12/2017 10:40pm
I would guess that Milestone and Elsinore would be your best bets.
BAMX
1/12/2017 11:16pm
You could also try the factory tracks but I don't know what you can see from the road. The Kawi track is very visible but, I don't know about the others. The Kawi track is on Knabe Road south of Dos lagos. All of the others are off of Park Canyon Dr

google maps

Post a reply to: SoCal pro Supercross practice tracks

The Latest