SoCal house rental for sx team

Related:
Create New Tag

11/25/2018 8:12 AM

Supercross race team of 3-5 guys looking for a furnished place to stay in Southern California for about 40 days while the series is on the west coast. Airbnb and vrbo are quite costly. Does anyone know of anything or anyone with some advice on this?

|

11/25/2018 6:40 PM

|

"Who cares about what other people think"

11/25/2018 6:43 PM

Bubba_Pauli wrote:

Supercross race team of 3-5 guys looking for a furnished place to stay in Southern California for about 40 days while the series is on the west coast. Airbnb and vrbo are quite costly. Does anyone know of anything or anyone with some advice on this?

Hit up Dennis Stapelton

http://www.stapomx.com/

|

11/25/2018 7:54 PM

|

11/25/2018 7:56 PM

It appears he’s checked there based on his post and determined it to be cost prohibitive.

|

11/25/2018 8:51 PM

Bubba_Pauli wrote:

Supercross race team of 3-5 guys looking for a furnished place to stay in Southern California for about 40 days while the series is on the west coast. Airbnb and vrbo are quite costly. Does anyone know of anything or anyone with some advice on this?

ML512 wrote:

Hit up Dennis Stapelton

http://www.stapomx.com/

agreed... Stapleton would be a great place to be. Moto to the core and knowledgeable everything moto

|

11/25/2018 8:53 PM

Hit up Dave At MXvacations.com 805-915-8286

|

11/25/2018 9:12 PM

Could try

flipkey.com

Have used it before for some long term vacations.

|

12/4/2018 5:55 PM

A bunch of moto dudes in a house for 40 days. laughing laughing laughing price an issue. w00t Airbnb would cost u for that term. Go hotel because you'll need the staff.

|

It's impossible for a corporation or government to love you or care about you.

12/4/2018 6:05 PM

I bet fro and or MC could wreck a house quicker than all those dudes together in the 90’s??? for whatever that’s worth??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

|

12/4/2018 6:56 PM

mwssquad827 wrote:

I bet fro and or MC could wreck a house quicker than all those dudes together in the 90’s??? for whatever that’s worth??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️

Yea? Cool beans. Pretty irrelevant

|

12/5/2018 9:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2018 9:52 PM

I'll put down some newspaper in the garage, but since they are probably not house trained they have to stay out there...

I really want to meet the person who would rent their property for 40 days to a bunch of young dirt bike racers with no money...

|

12/5/2018 10:31 PM

Gotta love the haters on here ?

|

@TONY351KTM

12/6/2018 6:15 AM

Brent wrote:

I'll put down some newspaper in the garage, but since they are probably not house trained they have to stay out there...

I really want to meet the person who would rent their property for 40 days to a bunch of young dirt bike racers with no money...

Haha ouch. Thanks for judging without knowing. We are very respectful, clean, professionals with a budget of $3k, give or take depending on situation. Almost every place we’ve stayed, the owners are glad and thankful to have had us. If you have a place, we would be glad to prove you wrong. ?

|

12/6/2018 6:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/6/2018 6:21 AM

Brent wrote:

I'll put down some newspaper in the garage, but since they are probably not house trained they have to stay out there...

I really want to meet the person who would rent their property for 40 days to a bunch of young dirt bike racers with no money...

Bubba_Pauli wrote:

Haha ouch. Thanks for judging without knowing. We are very respectful, clean, professionals with a budget of $3k, give or take depending on situation. Almost every place we’ve stayed, the owners are glad and thankful to have had us. If you have a place, we would be glad to prove you wrong. ?

|

12/6/2018 6:18 AM

|

12/6/2018 6:19 AM

DTR830 wrote:

Hit up Dave At MXvacations.com 805-915-8286

Dave is a great guy, talking with him now. Hope it works out! I would suggest call him for any bike rentals or housing questions! ??????

|