SoCal’ers

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2020 9:01 PM

My son is out of town and I am looking to go to Pala or Perris but don’t really like to ride alone. Anyone else going?

|

8/27/2020 9:38 PM

Glen Helen Saturday

|

8/27/2020 10:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2020 10:04 PM

brocster wrote:

My son is out of town and I am looking to go to Pala or Perris but don’t really like to ride alone. Anyone else going?

What day you thinking of going? I was thinking of maybe going on Saturday.. I have the pass at Perris, but go to Pala too

|

8/28/2020 7:22 AM

brocster wrote:

My son is out of town and I am looking to go to Pala or Perris but don’t really like to ride alone. Anyone else going?

BeachMX wrote:

What day you thinking of going? I was thinking of maybe going on Saturday.. I have the pass at Perris, but go to Pala too

Crap. Forgot to mention the day. Would like to go today but can go tomorrow and Sunday as well.

|

8/28/2020 8:19 AM

Glen Helen Saturday like the first guy said 😂

|

Washed up mid pack B rider

8/28/2020 8:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2020 8:31 AM

Going to perris on sunday.

|

@resik307

8/28/2020 9:44 AM

I’d be down to meet some Vital bro’s out at the track, unfortunately have to work tomorrow so maybe Sunday for me? What’s the best track to hop on to break in and regain comfort?

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

8/28/2020 10:17 AM

Was gonna race SwapMoto Sunday at the Helen but I think I'll just go ride Perris Sunday. The new layout is so damn fun.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

8/28/2020 11:39 AM

One of the best parts of this forum

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/28/2020 4:19 PM

Looking like Perris on Sunday. Keep up with this post and we’ll see if we can meet up.

|

8/28/2020 6:33 PM

I'll be at Perris Sunday bone stock CRF450 #50

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

8/28/2020 6:49 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

I’d be down to meet some Vital bro’s out at the track, unfortunately have to work tomorrow so maybe Sunday for me? What’s the best track to hop on to break in and regain comfort?

Glen Helen! Haha did that a month ago after not riding for a couple years. Whew, was hurtin for certain for a few days

|

8/28/2020 8:03 PM

Anyone hitting Perris tomorrow??

|

8/28/2020 8:15 PM

Stuntman949 wrote:

One of the best parts of this forum

This! I wish it would happen more often. I'm going to try and race the swap series on sunday if anyone else is going. I'll be in 30int #138 on a Kawi if anyone else is racing.


|

8/28/2020 8:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/28/2020 8:47 PM

I will be going to Pala on Sunday. #920 on a KTM. Vet track. If you need anything , stop by.
Robert

|

8/28/2020 9:39 PM

Dimblewambie wrote:

I’d be down to meet some Vital bro’s out at the track, unfortunately have to work tomorrow so maybe Sunday for me? What’s the best track to hop on to break in and regain comfort?

Dirtydeeds wrote:

Glen Helen! Haha did that a month ago after not riding for a couple years. Whew, was hurtin for certain for a few days

That’s actually the first track I went on the day I got my bike, GH on a Thursday afternoon while epic did not do me any confidence or comfort building lol.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

8/28/2020 9:57 PM

Goin to Elsinore tomorrow then hitting the lake on skis. Tracks and the lake is nice this summer. Cruise out. 432 on a white Honda

|

8/30/2020 6:17 PM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

I'll be at Perris Sunday bone stock CRF450 #50

Nice meeting you and your dad today. Hard to beat father, son days at the track. Look me up if you want to hit up a Sat or Sunday and I’ll do the same.

|

8/31/2020 9:55 AM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

I'll be at Perris Sunday bone stock CRF450 #50

brocster wrote:

Nice meeting you and your dad today. Hard to beat father, son days at the track. Look me up if you want to hit up a Sat or Sunday and I’ll do the same.

You too man thanks for rolling through, good times. It’s looking like we might ride Fox Sunday. I haven’t been there since after the National last year. And I’m very lucky to have such a badass dad who shares the same passions as I do.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story