SoCal MX sights on a Monday?

I have a day to burn this Monday driving from Encinitas to Anaheim. Would love to at least stop at the pro circuit shop in Corona. Would any of the tracks have any pros practicing? Any other MX sights (or otherwise) I should check out?
|
WarrenMX
6/1/2018 9:28am
Check out the Troy Lee factory. You're a week late to guarantee any pro sighting. Tuesdays at Pala is normally a thing for the pros, Mondays are rare especially with the series moving east.

6/1/2018 9:39am
WarrenMX wrote:
Check out the Troy Lee factory. You're a week late to guarantee any pro sighting. Tuesdays at Pala is normally a thing for the pros, Mondays...
Check out the Troy Lee factory. You're a week late to guarantee any pro sighting. Tuesdays at Pala is normally a thing for the pros, Mondays are rare especially with the series moving east.

I figured that might be the case. I'll definitely look into the Troy Lee Factory!
WarrenMX
6/1/2018 10:10am
If you have time to kill you might as well stop at Pala and Elsinore, as they are pretty much on your way if you're going from Encinitas to Corona area. Its free to get in as a spectator.

For what its worth, the last two times I've been to Elsinore, there have been pros there. JA21 last monday and McAdoo the friday before.

The Shop

Post a reply to: SoCal MX sights on a Monday?

The Latest