So you think you can SEND IT?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/7/2018 10:21 PM

|

11/8/2018 12:06 AM

I haven't even looked at it yet...but I love "send it" threads...Thanks!

|

11/8/2018 12:12 AM

Holy mother of launch ramps!

"Dude, I'm doing a photo shoot tomorrow....can I borrow your bike?.....I only need to ride it for like a few minutes!"

|

11/8/2018 12:39 AM

I like to see him hit that on this bike blink w00t

|

11/8/2018 10:54 PM

Sound effects are great

|

11/8/2018 11:19 PM

sumdood wrote:

I like to see him hit that on this bike blink w00t

Lol yes!! That’s my video I posted of my uncle, I’ve posted it here a couple times throughout the years.

|

11/9/2018 8:25 AM

Nice that he had a plan to try to save the bike too.. But I think it still took a hell of a shot on landing.

|

Name withheld... Esquire


11/9/2018 9:18 AM

sumdood wrote:

I like to see him hit that on this bike blink w00t

urbanlift707 wrote:

Lol yes!! That’s my video I posted of my uncle, I’ve posted it here a couple times throughout the years.

Is that contraption still around ?

|

11/9/2018 9:23 AM

Steve125 wrote:

Nice that he had a plan to try to save the bike too.. But I think it still took a hell of a shot on landing.

Surprisingly, from the pictures I saw, the bike didn't look all that bad. Other than the rear wheel.

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/9/2018 9:26 AM

Too close to the ground to trust a parachute IMO. Scary shit I wouldn't be ever sending anything like that for sure lol

|

11/9/2018 9:37 AM

kNewc wrote:

Too close to the ground to trust a parachute IMO. Scary shit I wouldn't be ever sending anything like that for sure lol

I thought the same thing. No way I'd be confident enough with a chute to try that!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

11/9/2018 9:49 AM

kNewc wrote:

Too close to the ground to trust a parachute IMO. Scary shit I wouldn't be ever sending anything like that for sure lol

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I thought the same thing. No way I'd be confident enough with a chute to try that!

Me three. That's wayyyy too sketchy. Jump into the grand canyon, maybe. But off a jump that sends you 100 feet into the air? No thanks!

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

11/9/2018 10:09 AM

Throwing a chain or any kind of mechanical error on the face would be really lame. Nerve wracking just watching that lol

|

11/9/2018 12:42 PM

sumdood wrote:

I like to see him hit that on this bike blink w00t

Did any of you see the guy try this at an intermission at the L.A. Coliseum SX about 30 or 35 years ago? Crap, it seems like yesterday......anyway, it didn't end well.

|