So who lines up next to Reed?

cpsmith58
Edited Date/Time 1/20/2012 11:09am
Could it be (channeling SNL Church Lady here) SATAN?

Or worse yet for Chad, Andrew Short. After the crap Chad slung his way, Shorty might have sumptin for Reed.

The worst thing that could happen as far as general race excitement would be Reed holeshotting. The start last week made for some nice entertainment. I thought Shaheen was gonna blow a gasket, lol.
|
Mxrider26x
4/29/2008 5:32pm
I don't think you get it. Do you think that Reed is dumb enough to let that little pussy short near him? What is Short supposed to run him down and put a block pass on him? The only time these two will even be close on the track is when Reed is lapping short and when he does he will blow by him so fast that Short will go flying off the track when he tries to make contact. Do i make myself clear?
Slow ~ Pro
4/29/2008 5:34pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
I don't think you get it. Do you think that Reed is dumb enough to let that little pussy short near him? What is Short supposed...
I don't think you get it. Do you think that Reed is dumb enough to let that little pussy short near him? What is Short supposed to run him down and put a block pass on him? The only time these two will even be close on the track is when Reed is lapping short and when he does he will blow by him so fast that Short will go flying off the track when he tries to make contact. Do i make myself clear?
Huh ?
R-acer
4/29/2008 7:24pm
I hope someone puts reed into the finish line post
txmxer
4/29/2008 7:31pm
Mxrider26x wrote:
I don't think you get it. Do you think that Reed is dumb enough to let that little pussy short near him? What is Short supposed...
no, it's hard to understand you when. Is there something in your mouth? Sounds like...hmmm...I don't know...a nutsack.

The Shop

cpsmith58
4/30/2008 8:40am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 6:47pm
Seriously, when was the last time Reed lapped Short?

I think you're letting your enthusiasm get the better of you. I understand that you're a fan of Reed's, but there's no sense being a dumbass. Try and post intelligently and maybe things will go better for you.
scott138
4/30/2008 8:55am
A first turn fall for Reed wont help Windham much at all as we saw last week. A mistake from Reed that would benefit Windham would need to come late in the race when Reed doesn't have the time to close the gap.

But it would be smart for anyone to line up next to Reed. For a lot of those guys it would be their only shot for TV time. It would just make it more "dramatic" if Short did.
cpsmith58
4/30/2008 9:01am
scott138 wrote:
A first turn fall for Reed wont help Windham much at all as we saw last week. A mistake from Reed that would benefit Windham would...
A first turn fall for Reed wont help Windham much at all as we saw last week. A mistake from Reed that would benefit Windham would need to come late in the race when Reed doesn't have the time to close the gap.

But it would be smart for anyone to line up next to Reed. For a lot of those guys it would be their only shot for TV time. It would just make it more "dramatic" if Short did.
Maybe team tactics will be more clear this week? I'm not suggesting that they should, but you never know. Maybe Erik Kehoe says "The word came down from corporate, if you let Reed by without a legitimate fight, you're fired". Then you'd see some action!

Honda is close enough to smell this one, there's no telling what's gonna happen. I just wish it was live! And I wanna see some excitement.

There's a lotta conversation going on now in team trucks, wish I was a fly on a wall somewhere!
dano
4/30/2008 9:03am
R-acer wrote:
I hope someone puts reed into the finish line post
sounds good to me

Post a reply to: So who lines up next to Reed?

The Latest