So who here.......

mx295
7/27/2010 9:42am Edited Date/Time 7/27/2010 9:43am
kxkid715 wrote:
It's insane how much I miss twisting the throttle.....got a break here soon though. =)

....LACR
SLAPAHO wrote:
LACR before it closes cor-cor. and bring tony with you!
kxkid715 wrote:
Good call bro. On it. We can dust of the 125's and scream around. I will talk to him soon and we can all get a...
Good call bro. On it. We can dust of the 125's and scream around. I will talk to him soon and we can all get a group together, it looks like there is a lot of OG's that wanna moto before it closes.
Let's all show up for the last Gran Prix on labor day. I heard there will be camping and a big bbq.
pie8man
7/27/2010 9:45am
SLAPAHO wrote:
actually rides a dirt cycle? just wondering because i've been here for quite a while and it seems to me that the people that have the...
actually rides a dirt cycle? just wondering because i've been here for quite a while and it seems to me that the people that have the biggest mouths/ opinions don't even ride or race dirt bikes. just wondering, so please don't take offense. i don't mean to be a dick about it, just wondering.
He's awful proud of them Rock Band Guitars!!
Torco1
7/27/2010 10:03am
SLAPAHO wrote:
actually rides a dirt cycle? just wondering because i've been here for quite a while and it seems to me that the people that have the...
actually rides a dirt cycle? just wondering because i've been here for quite a while and it seems to me that the people that have the biggest mouths/ opinions don't even ride or race dirt bikes. just wondering, so please don't take offense. i don't mean to be a dick about it, just wondering.
pie8man wrote:
I'm curious as to what the person that took the picture looks like.

The Shop

7/27/2010 10:07am
SLAPAHO wrote:
pie8man wrote:
Torco1 wrote:
I'm curious as to what the person that took the picture looks like.
jleews6
7/27/2010 10:10am
I started riding when I was 4 and stayed riding almost every day untill I was about 18 (raced MX and woods ) then I got new Mustang and girls liked the Mustang alot more so I got away from bikes untill about three and a half years ago when my son started riding and I have been at a track almost every weekend since then.
Just last week I got geared up and got back on a bike again after about 27 years and man does it feel good. Im still in shock at how good todays bikes are (my sons new Honda 450) and Im looking for a 450 for my self now even though I get just as much plessure watching my son ride.
I could sit at a track 10 hours a day 7 days a week watching my son have fun on his dirt bike.
peelout719
7/27/2010 10:17am
my ride

if you're thinking, wow he's an executive, then you hit the nail on the god damned head.

word.
7/27/2010 10:22am
I grew up here in Houston and back in the 70's, I lived accross the street from a man that hosted a local MX racing team made up of some of the neighborhood teens. I never got a chance to ride, but I went to watch them race every weekend (Rio Bravo, Night track at 59/610, Cloverfield, etc).

I had a mini bike when I was in middle school and had a friend in highschool that had a dirt bike we rode through the woods on.

So when my son turned 10, I decided to check out te local MX scene as an option for something he and I could do together. Best decision I ever made.

My son and I have now been riding together almost 6 years. He is 15 now and I am 47. We only race once in a great while, but we make it to a track to ride at least three times a month. And I think we will stay with it for a while longer, at least until he takes off to go to college.

I am hoping I can stay healthy enough to ride well into my 50's!
500guy
7/27/2010 10:27am
Since when does riding have any impact on talking about a pro's riding ?

Outsider
7/27/2010 10:35am
I kept asking my ex wife when I could have my 450 back... she said never, but, she would send me a pic of her new bedroom set. Blink

7/27/2010 10:51am
I raced for 14 years 'til my dad got sick. Recently got back into it now that I'm at work again.

I even took a shot at underwater basket weaving once.
turns out i actually cant hold my breath very long.
pcdoc
7/27/2010 5:48pm
By the time I Changed the oil, did the filter, changed the tires, and did the fork seals, I was too tired to go riding Blink
PJ205
7/27/2010 6:07pm
I try. I dont do a very good job of it, but I try
Andimers
7/27/2010 6:12pm
I race.

I'm shit, but I'm having a good time.
Sondy132001
7/27/2010 6:22pm
I raced once at LACR in the 80's, got dead last, Tami Rice lapped me, but I had a blast. Then I tried to race Mammoth, but that downhill scared the shit out of me so I sold my entry. Karel Kramer gave me sweet photos of me riding around the whole Mammoth track but the downhill lol that was the extent of my racing career. But been going to the races since I was born.

S
DrSweden
7/27/2010 6:25pm
My ass has lately started to reshape after my KXFs seat. So I guess I'm qualified to spit some amount of BS! Tongue

This Sunday a C-rider on the track told me that he liked the whips I was doing over our "big" table top at Wareham. I didn't come out as he was mocking me or something and lately I'm trying to do something that would indicate something eventually becoming a whip.

Anyway, that was one of my top ten greatest moment as a rider! Made me so happy!Smile
dietzl41
7/27/2010 7:34pm

I ride but this is what I feel like im riding with the costs now days.
slomoto
7/27/2010 7:46pm
JLEADER628 wrote:
I couldnt figure out how to start it, sombody said the little button on the clutch(if thats what its even called) was said to be the...
I couldnt figure out how to start it, sombody said the little button on the clutch(if thats what its even called) was said to be the starter but idk its scary ill stick to ping pong
Pulled my groin and got tennis elbow playing ping pong. Checkers is much safer.
SLAPAHO wrote:
tennis elbow and pulled groin, ehhh? hmmmm
I got tennis elbow from pulling my groin

Post a reply to: So who here.......

The Latest