So who here.......

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2010 8:56 PM

actually rides a dirt cycle? just wondering because i've been here for quite a while and it seems to me that the people that have the biggest mouths/ opinions don't even ride or race dirt bikes. just wondering, so please don't take offense. i don't mean to be a dick about it, just wondering.

|

7/26/2010 9:02 PM

I started one once. It was too loud.

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

7/26/2010 9:03 PM

I couldnt figure out how to start it, sombody said the little button on the clutch(if thats what its even called) was said to be the starter but idk its scary ill stick to ping pong

|

7/26/2010 9:04 PM

Well...at coming up on 53 y/o next month....yep, an 09 KTM 400 XCW awaits it's next 50-60 mi excursion up in the WA Cascades this weekend.
My mind still writes checks my body can't cash man.tongue
Ride on! cool

|

7/26/2010 9:06 PM

JLEADER628 wrote:

I couldnt figure out how to start it, sombody said the little button on the clutch(if thats what its even called) was said to ...more

Pulled my groin and got tennis elbow playing ping pong. Checkers is much safer.

|

Funny (and true) quote deleted at the request of miedosoracing1.

‎"We ain't a sharp species. We kill each other over arguments about what happens when you die, then fail to see the fucking irony in that."

7/26/2010 9:13 PM

JLEADER628 wrote:

I couldnt figure out how to start it, sombody said the little button on the clutch(if thats what its even called) was said to ...more

panic revver wrote:

tennis elbow and pulled groin, ehhh? hmmmm

|

7/26/2010 9:17 PM

Do three wheelers count ? I rip on those.

|

O-TAY !

7/26/2010 9:20 PM

JLEADER628 wrote:

panic revver wrote:

Checkers is dangerous! you take the change of having to dry of a board and getting board burn on you fingers!

|

7/26/2010 9:22 PM

I raced for 30+ years , and even ran a big indoor AX track for almost 4 years. Got hurt pretty bad , spent a bunch of time in the hospital and took 4-1/2 years off from any kind of riding.

Just made my deposit down on a 2010 YZ450F last week.....will be picking it up in about a week or two.

Just plan on easing back into and see how I feel , and then maybe next spring and summer do some more racing.

I miss everything about the sport except the injuries. Not only to myself , but watching my buddies ( kids and adults ) get hammered on!

It took a toll on me and burned me out on the sport working at the track. But I feel good now , and am looking forward to getting back out there again.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

7/26/2010 9:24 PM

This post coming from a guy that rides 2 laps and then pulls into the pits and bullshits all day. Brilliant!

|

7/26/2010 9:26 PM

My brother towed me in the woods once.

|

7/26/2010 9:27 PM

gsxrcr28 wrote:

My brother towed me in the woods once.

FUCKING EXTREME!

|

7/26/2010 9:29 PM

twizzler wrote:

This post coming from a guy that rides 2 laps and then pulls into the pits and bullshits all day. Brilliant!

yeah twizzler, i've seen you ride dude. if any one at all has anything to say, it shouldn't be your slow ass. "BRILLIANT" what a fukin fag, bring your snail ass to the track and show me how its done, dork.

|

7/26/2010 9:31 PM

Man, forecast for tonight, slightly cloudy and chance of drive-by

|

7/26/2010 9:48 PM

JLEADER628 wrote:

Man, forecast for tonight, slightly cloudy and chance of drive-by

LMAO!!

|

7/26/2010 10:07 PM

I used to but now I just push my kids bike to the line and embarass him at the practice track once in a while with my awful riding.

|

7/26/2010 10:11 PM

chrisbuehler wrote:

LMAO!!

haha first person ive made laugh on vital, and just warming up.

|

7/26/2010 10:16 PM

twizzler wrote:

SLAPAHO wrote:

yeah twizzler, i've seen you ride dude. if any one at all has anything to say, it shouldn't be your slow ass. "BRILLIANT" what ...more

Umm, didn't you just say something about spouting off at the mouth?

|

7/26/2010 10:21 PM

The fishing is alive and well here tonight!

|

7/26/2010 10:24 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

I raced for 30+ years , and even ran a big indoor AX track for almost 4 years. Got hurt pretty bad , spent a bunch of time in ...more

good for you jeffro, heard nothing but good things about that bike.... i went thru the whole scene from a kid too, i got wadded pretty bad in 03 and had to take a year off, i know that feeling...now its pretty much just for fun with the bros with a few races per year....good luck with the new bike

|

7/26/2010 10:26 PM

stfu twizzler, hey where's the smiley's in this joint haha : )

ok, you got me fuker

|

7/26/2010 10:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/26/2010 10:27 PM

Sometimes my wife lets me putt around on hers....................................does that count?

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

7/26/2010 10:31 PM

|

7/26/2010 10:33 PM

I use to race 20 to 30 weekends a year for about five or six years, but then realized baseball was what was going to get me somewhere and I got a college baseball scholarship, but once baseball is finished for me I will be getting a bike and hitting the track again.

|

7/26/2010 10:35 PM

SLAPAHO wrote:

stfu twizzler, hey where's the smiley's in this joint haha : )

ok, you got me fuker

Haha, I caught a big one tonight! Good to see you on here Slap!

|

7/26/2010 11:13 PM

Im offended.
|

7/26/2010 11:24 PM

kxkid715 wrote:
Im offended.

Driving bikes around the country doesn't count as riding......cool

|

7/26/2010 11:27 PM

kxkid715 wrote:
Im offended.
mxjef wrote:

It's insane how much I miss twisting the throttle.....got a break here soon though. =)

....LACR

|

7/26/2010 11:33 PM

kxkid715 wrote:
Im offended.
mxjef wrote:

kxkid715 wrote:

It's insane how much I miss twisting the throttle.....got a break here soon though. =)

....LACR

LACR before it closes cor-cor. and bring tony with you!

|

7/26/2010 11:35 PM

mxjef wrote:

kxkid715 wrote:

....LACR

SLAPAHO wrote:

LACR before it closes cor-cor. and bring tony with you!

Good call bro. On it. We can dust of the 125's and scream around. I will talk to him soon and we can all get a group together, it looks like there is a lot of OG's that wanna moto before it closes.

|