"So does Tomac get an asterisk"

rutsmash
7/15/2017 3:41pm
Roczen thinks the title is on loan until next year.
early
Fantasy
2231st
7/15/2017 3:57pm
So easy to see where alegiances lie...
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
7/15/2017 4:10pm
People who put asterisks beside titles are morans
rutsmash wrote:
Oh the irony
bvm111 wrote:
New guy!
LaughingLaughing
That one never gets old!

The Shop

JRT812
7/15/2017 4:32pm
People gave the asterisk to the Dunge every chance you got. "Does Tomac get the asterisk?" Baggett injury dungey retirement roczen out etc Hint: the answer...
People gave the asterisk to the Dunge every chance you got.

"Does Tomac get the asterisk?" Baggett injury dungey retirement roczen out etc

Hint: the answer is no...

These guys are all incredible riders. They work harder than most ever will at anything. They're earning it, all 40 of them that line up per class.
Didn't read through the posts but no he doesn't just like the previous champions. Hope I win something for answering correctly
Hut
7/15/2017 4:45pm
RonSkj wrote:
Your mom gets an asterisk !
Laughing
CrGuy2T
Fantasy
3719th
7/15/2017 7:42pm
There is no such thing as asterisk. Stop the madness!
7/16/2017 3:23am
It's not like he never beat Roczen, Dungey or Bagget before...
Hope he does MXDN
NateDawg
7/16/2017 5:01am
The answer is obviously no.

1. After the Supercross season I don't think Dungey wanted anything to do with Tomac outdoors. Dungey no longer had all of his heart in it and Tomac was just plain faster. Dunge would've still been tough to beat in the points but Tomac is the stronger rider at this point.
2. Baggett straight up beat Tomac in like one moto this year and it happened to be at the track ET tore both of his shoulders on. Other than that, Eli has had him covered.
3. I really wish Roczen was healthy because I think it would be a slugfest between him and ET3 for the championship. We'll never know who would've won. Tomac was on another level in 2015 and Roczen was stronger than everybody in 2016. It would've been awesome to see both at 100% for a full outdoor season. Maybe next year.
downard254
7/16/2017 5:53am
An asterisk is only for fanboys who's rider failed to win a championship. This goes back through time. Every title won in the past was won by scoring the most points over a season. Luck and injuries play into every series. Doesn't matter. Now, with that being said, why is this thread not in the Dumbgeon already?
7/16/2017 5:53am
NateDawg wrote:
The answer is obviously no. 1. After the Supercross season I don't think Dungey wanted anything to do with Tomac outdoors. Dungey no longer had all...

1. After the Supercross season I don't think Dungey wanted anything to do with Tomac outdoors. Dungey no longer had all of his heart in it and Tomac was just plain faster. Dunge would've still been tough to beat in the points but Tomac is the stronger rider at this point.
2. Baggett straight up beat Tomac in like one moto this year and it happened to be at the track ET tore both of his shoulders on. Other than that, Eli has had him covered.
3. I really wish Roczen was healthy because I think it would be a slugfest between him and ET3 for the championship. We'll never know who would've won. Tomac was on another level in 2015 and Roczen was stronger than everybody in 2016. It would've been awesome to see both at 100% for a full outdoor season. Maybe next year.
I agree with statement number 2, and the others as well.
kkawboy14
7/16/2017 7:10am
So it's unanimous!

Tomac gets an asterisk on the bottom of his championship trophy that gets transferred to the check he cashes and disappears when his woman transfers the funds to their joint account!
Crush
7/16/2017 7:28am
People who put asterisks beside titles are morans
rutsmash wrote:
Oh the irony
You must be new?
Tzevtkoff
7/16/2017 7:28am
NateDawg wrote:
The answer is obviously no. 1. After the Supercross season I don't think Dungey wanted anything to do with Tomac outdoors. Dungey no longer had all...

+1000
PFitzG38
7/16/2017 8:33am Edited Date/Time 7/16/2017 8:34am
People gave the asterisk to the Dunge every chance you got. "Does Tomac get the asterisk?" Baggett injury dungey retirement roczen out etc Hint: the answer...

These guys are all incredible riders. They work harder than most ever will at anything. They're earning it, all 40 of them that line up per class.
That is an idiotic statement. Of course NO. Crashes count. So do injuries. There is more to being a successful mx racer besides being fast and in shape..........WAY MORE.
mxb2
7/16/2017 8:40am

PFitzG38 wrote:
That is an idiotic statement. Of course NO. Crashes count. So do injuries. There is more to being a successful mx racer besides being fast and...
That is an idiotic statement. Of course NO. Crashes count. So do injuries. There is more to being a successful mx racer besides being fast and in shape..........WAY MORE.
X2, luck, skill, health all play a part. Not their fault who lines up.

Post a reply to: "So does Tomac get an asterisk"

The Latest