So, does Milestone, Rainbow or anyone else step up and bring us a licensed AMA Motocross video game?

7/17/2018 9:04pm
Best game ever as far as tracks go. Had to race local tracks at the beginning then there was a full supercross series and a full...
Best game ever as far as tracks go. Had to race local tracks at the beginning then there was a full supercross series and a full AMA outdoor series with all the venues. Also your tires and parts would wear out during the series
Thanks Mr. Wheelie. I owned half of Idol Minds back in the day, the outfit that made SuperCross Circuit. That project was a real labor of...
Thanks Mr. Wheelie.
I owned half of Idol Minds back in the day, the outfit that made SuperCross Circuit. That project was a real labor of love type deal and the best game I ever made...
Dude! Thankyou for making such a kick ass game!! I was Only 8 when it came out, and 18 years later it still stands out in my mind as the most authentic American motocross game
flatout111
7/18/2018 4:14am
Best game ever as far as tracks go. Had to race local tracks at the beginning then there was a full supercross series and a full...
Best game ever as far as tracks go. Had to race local tracks at the beginning then there was a full supercross series and a full AMA outdoor series with all the venues. Also your tires and parts would wear out during the series
My only complaints were gane was way too fast and cameras too close. Which is odd cause I usually bitch about cameras not being close enough.

Otherwise, great game.
flatout111
7/18/2018 4:17am
Thanks Mr. Wheelie. I owned half of Idol Minds back in the day, the outfit that made SuperCross Circuit. That project was a real labor of...
Thanks Mr. Wheelie.
I owned half of Idol Minds back in the day, the outfit that made SuperCross Circuit. That project was a real labor of love type deal and the best game I ever made...
Great game, man. Congrats. I wish Idol Minds would do another...if still around.

The Shop

Post a reply to: So, does Milestone, Rainbow or anyone else step up and bring us a licensed AMA Motocross video game?

The Latest