So, does Milestone, Rainbow or anyone else step up and bring us a licensed AMA Motocross video game?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/17/2018 7:19 PM

WheelieNelson wrote:

Best game ever as far as tracks go. Had to race local tracks at the beginning then there was a full supercross series and a ...more

Thanks Mr. Wheelie.
I owned half of Idol Minds back in the day, the outfit that made SuperCross Circuit. That project was a real labor of love type deal and the best game I ever made...

|

7/17/2018 9:04 PM

WheelieNelson wrote:

Best game ever as far as tracks go. Had to race local tracks at the beginning then there was a full supercross series and a ...more

SupercrossCircuit wrote:

Thanks Mr. Wheelie.
I owned half of Idol Minds back in the day, the outfit that made SuperCross Circuit. That project was a ...more

Dude! Thankyou for making such a kick ass game!! I was Only 8 when it came out, and 18 years later it still stands out in my mind as the most authentic American motocross game

|

7/18/2018 4:14 AM

WheelieNelson wrote:

My only complaints were gane was way too fast and cameras too close. Which is odd cause I usually bitch about cameras not being close enough.

Otherwise, great game.

|

7/18/2018 4:17 AM

WheelieNelson wrote:

SupercrossCircuit wrote:

Thanks Mr. Wheelie.
I owned half of Idol Minds back in the day, the outfit that made SuperCross Circuit. That project was a ...more

Great game, man. Congrats. I wish Idol Minds would do another...if still around.

|