So, are there any MX/SX shows on Sirius?

Edited Date/Time 10/31/2012 1:16pm
I travel quite a bit and would love to get a new satellite radio system like Sirius but my main question is this. Are there any dedicated MX/SX programs on Sirius?
|
cenFLJB
10/30/2012 5:10pm
I travel alot too for work. I don't know of any moto shows other than Jason Ellis occasionally has some moto guys on. Other than that, I'd download the stitcher app (free) that way you can listen to DMXS, Matthes' podcasts as well as the Pulp Mx Show. At :30 to 3+ hours each, they are a good way to pass the time. Hope that helps.
exsarg
10/30/2012 7:42pm
howard stern fills my day up real well
docweedon
10/30/2012 11:17pm
The closest you are going to get to a dedicated Moto channel on Sirius/XM is The Jason Ellis Show on Faction. He talks moto, has had RC, Hanny, Reed, and a whole mess of other riders on. Ellis is funny as hell, but the show is a strong 'R', so if there are little ones listening it can be a bit dirty.

The Shop

10/31/2012 12:24am
Thanks, fellas. So the Stitcher one you are referring to is Stitcher Radio correct? There are several Stitcher apps, actually.
Highsider
10/31/2012 5:45am Edited Date/Time 10/31/2012 5:47am
5-7 years ago, in the early days of XM, they broadcast every SX race live. I drove the TiLUBE Arenacross Team truck and I always hurried to get loaded up and on the road, so we could listen.
They put it on channel 150 which was their Comedy channel at the time.

Download PulpMX shows, DMXS Radio and Matthes podcasts. They provide hours of great on the road entertainment.
djc
10/31/2012 6:39am
I loved xm radio until Sirius took it over. Now I feel they ruined it. The channels I listened to on xm I felt for the most part played a lot of new music before it came out on regular radio and did not play te same songs over and over and hardly had any talking really. Now Sirius takes over and I hear less music and talking all the time and now the stations are more like a regular radio station that plays the same songs over and over. Either way satillite still blows away regular radio and pimp Mx should be on it
flyinb501
Fantasy
272nd
10/31/2012 10:15am
Thanks, fellas. So the Stitcher one you are referring to is Stitcher Radio correct? There are several Stitcher apps, actually.
Beyond Pod works much better. it downloads the episodes when they become available instead of streaming like Stitcher does. Much easier and more user friendly.
peelout
10/31/2012 10:20am
Stitcher is good but sometimes it's a total piece of shit for me.

sometimes it won't get past the 3 minute mark before starting over, this especially happens to me when i've listened to over half the show, pause it for a while and come back to it.

Sirius is great, but not the end-all-be-all. every station still cycles through the same 15-20 songs, just like local radio.

Ellis-mania is great, but sometimes i'd rather gouge my ears with an ice-pick than listen to them ramble on about dumb shit
10/31/2012 10:35am
Jason Ellis show is almost impossible to listen to. When he as Reed or a mx guy on, it's good. outside of that, holy crap, it's horrible.
maybe I'm just too old.....
blusmbl
10/31/2012 1:16pm
djc wrote:
I loved xm radio until Sirius took it over. Now I feel they ruined it. The channels I listened to on xm I felt for the...
I loved xm radio until Sirius took it over. Now I feel they ruined it. The channels I listened to on xm I felt for the most part played a lot of new music before it came out on regular radio and did not play te same songs over and over and hardly had any talking really. Now Sirius takes over and I hear less music and talking all the time and now the stations are more like a regular radio station that plays the same songs over and over. Either way satillite still blows away regular radio and pimp Mx should be on it
I had the same complaint about Sirius after they merged. They axed the punk channel and I haven't subscribed since. I still listen to the Jason Ellis show when I'm in a work truck that has it functioning, though.

Post a reply to: So, are there any MX/SX shows on Sirius?

The Latest