So The Title Has changed again

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
10/20/2013 2:17pm
Labels are overrated. We could hand out a FMOTN (Fastest Man On The Night) every weekend during the season.
stewie94
10/20/2013 2:22pm
stewie94 wrote:
i think the villopoto fans need some tissues........... cant wait for A1!! looks like stewart fans got bragging rights till A1!
Outsider wrote:
Thought it was great Stew rode so well... would've been cool to see a battle all 3 motos, no matter who won. But, bragging rights bro?
yes bragging right , stewart is the man to beat till we get to A1
Outsider
10/20/2013 2:27pm
stewie94 wrote:
i think the villopoto fans need some tissues........... cant wait for A1!! looks like stewart fans got bragging rights till A1!
Outsider wrote:
Thought it was great Stew rode so well... would've been cool to see a battle all 3 motos, no matter who won. But, bragging rights bro?
stewie94 wrote:
Funny way of looking at it, I figured the reigning SX and MX champ would be the one to beat till A1. Maybe we could have a backyard pitbike race to see who the real man is?
stewie94
10/20/2013 2:31pm Edited Date/Time 10/20/2013 2:33pm
Outsider wrote:
stewie94 wrote:
Outsider wrote:
Funny way of looking at it, I figured the reigning SX and MX champ would be the one to beat till A1. Maybe we could have...
Funny way of looking at it, I figured the reigning SX and MX champ would be the one to beat till A1. Maybe we could have a backyard pitbike race to see who the real man is?
dude im kidding , we all know who the is the man to beat..... ryan villopoto but 2014 maybe the year he gets taken off the throne & yes i really wouldnt mind if stewart fans go crazy & claim their bragging rights till we start the actual season

The Shop

10/20/2013 2:44pm
GuyB wrote:
Labels are overrated. We could hand out a FMOTN (Fastest Man On The Night) every weekend during the season.
Smile
Motodave15
10/20/2013 5:11pm
GuyB wrote:
Smile
I like this, You shall see this title resurface during the sx season!
Crush
10/20/2013 5:18pm
Crush wrote:
Yeah heat race length motos aren't gonna get it done. RV was reeling James in at will on a track surface that isn't his best... RV...
Yeah heat race length motos aren't gonna get it done.

RV was reeling James in at will on a track surface that isn't his best... RV will stomp them again.
GuyB wrote:
Just an FYI, that Vegas surface was not nearly as hard-packed as I'd seen it in the past.
Ya... But still not the really sticky or high traction stuff that suits RV the most. He has shown when traction is perfect he gets more out of the bikes than the comp...

Side point investigation tho Gibby, where did they get the dirt, and how much more do you think they had than normal?
kiwifan
10/20/2013 5:39pm
Stew had the best lap in that race, but he wasn't fastest...he did ride smart. Joker lane or no, Stew rode the smarter race that time...20...
Stew had the best lap in that race, but he wasn't fastest...he did ride smart. Joker lane or no, Stew rode the smarter race that time...20 laps no jokers involved, it will be a different story. Either way, he is the only one that puts up a fight....the guy invented the modern style...not many can say that they have changed the way people race motorcycles. It's about time that Stew gets the love that Dowd and Windam get....he might not be in this thing much longer, and the series won't be the same without him.
blusmbl wrote:
I love this. He set the fastest lap of the night, and won the event, but he wasn't fastest. Only on the internet!!
who knows if he would of smoked RV in the last 2 motos....not even Stewie fans can say he would of...who knows of RV hadnt set a faster lap if he raced the last 2 motos

He did enough to win the overall, exactly what Barica did last year ...if you want to call that the fastest then go for it...he was certainly NOT the fastest rider in moto1, why ...cause he didnt win
kiwifan
10/20/2013 5:41pm
GuyB wrote:
well said, the number of top riders we have in the SX 450 class absolutely means that!!
bultokid
10/20/2013 5:51pm
Happy to see JS7 win one but also dreaded the JS7 meat whistlers coming out of the closet.......not that there's anything wrong with that.....
wydopen
10/20/2013 5:57pm
I think if James had gotten the start he did when the gate malfunctioned in the first moto he would have been 1million dollars richer..

looks like they got the bike sorted...his corner speed looked way better..i was holding my breath though in those flat corners..he had his leg pretty low..was hoping he didnt catch his boot and tweak his knee again..
Travis_Hudson
Fantasy
997th
10/20/2013 10:51pm
I hadn't had a chance to watch it until now.........in the second main it simply appears that James mentally broke RV........something we haven't seen until now. I can't wait for A1,.....gonna be some great racing.Woohoo

Post a reply to: So The Title Has changed again

The Latest