So Hunter Lawrence holds the red plate

Related:
Create New Tag

3/17/2021 4:44 AM

How many people expected that? Even if he doesn't end up with the title it will be good for his confidence.

|

3/17/2021 5:26 AM

Mxpilot20 wrote:

How many people expected that? Even if he doesn't end up with the title it will be good for his confidence.

I’m sure he didn’t even expect that himself!

|

3/17/2021 7:45 AM

All I will say is the Lawrence boys have definitely arrived in the US! So cool to see him riding with confidence and focus, well done.

|

3/17/2021 7:49 AM

Kind of crazy to see the improvements he makes every single race. He looked so damn sketchy in his heat race in Orlando. Completely different story Saturday and Yesterday.

|

3/17/2021 10:26 AM

Really really cool to see after those years of injuries. cool

|

3/17/2021 10:42 AM

To be honest, I really thought after the first round that his season was done.

Oi oi oi.

|

3/17/2021 10:56 AM

Awesome ride and super cool to see him start to gel and get a good feel for supercross. His style is amazing as well. Very technical and precise

|

3/17/2021 11:01 AM

would be cool to see both him and his brother on the podium in the E/W showdown

|

3/17/2021 11:03 AM

I questioned Hunter being a factory Honda rider at the beginning of the season. I will admit I thought he was doing a little riding of the little brother coattails...I will also admit he proved that to false.

Those Lawrence boys rip! I think they officially hold the current title of the fastest brothers.

|

2022 MC350 - the daily, once it gets here
2004 RM144 - The princess
2003 RM250 - Play Bike

https://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Bike-Builds,46/2004-RM-Corona-build,1374304?exclusive_forum_user=false&page=3

3/17/2021 11:09 AM

I wasn’t “seeing it” for Hunter in Supercross. I’m kinda enjoying be completely wrong on this one!

Stoked for The Aussie Bros! smile

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

3/17/2021 11:21 AM

So happy for him, his family and Honda. He has a beautiful riding style too. It’s like he’s barely moving around on the bike, kind of like Pourcel. This coast has been a blast to watch.

|

Don't ever let facts get in the way of a great story

3/17/2021 11:31 AM

The absolute best part of last night was the excitement Hunter, Jalek, and Peter's all had right after they crossed the line, and onto the podium. Always so awesome to see

|

3/17/2021 11:58 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2021 12:00 PM

He's looking very precise, and he appears to have gotten the whoops dialled as well as anyone else in the class. Hopefully he stays in the hunt; would be crazy if he holds on and takes it.

|

3/17/2021 12:02 PM

crusty_xx wrote:

Kind of crazy to see the improvements he makes every single race. He looked so damn sketchy in his heat race in Orlando. ...more

Big difference from orlando. Also he really cruised to that win. Wasn’t getting nervous at the end at all. Very impressed!

|

3/17/2021 12:24 PM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

So happy for him, his family and Honda. He has a beautiful riding style too. It’s like he’s barely moving around on the bike, ...more

Are you saying it looks like he's not even trying?

|

3/17/2021 1:54 PM

I think it's cool. With his injuries and setbacks, he's had to sit and watch Jett get insane attention/glory while he hadn't done much of anything. No doubt he loves his brother and has been happy for him, but still....that had to suck. Now, he gets attention/glory, and while still enjoying the success of his little brother.
Great kids. Great parents. Great story. I like it.

|

3/17/2021 2:06 PM

Not me at all . Fair play to him . He looks great out there

|

3/17/2021 2:12 PM

This guy may have predicted it.
Photo

|

3/17/2021 3:00 PM

And SX is his weakness

|

3/17/2021 3:18 PM

Ranman68 wrote:

I think it's cool. With his injuries and setbacks, he's had to sit and watch Jett get insane attention/glory while he hadn't ...more

I don't think Hunter is a stranger to Jett getting more attention, ever since I've heard of him it's been 'Hunter is very fast and talented.. and his younger brother might be even better' haha I think he might even rather being the 'quiet one' even though I reckon he's way funnier than Jett

|

why am I reading this? ..... Oh christ, now I'm posting...... shiiiiiiiit!!

3/17/2021 4:01 PM

Was simply amazing.
The 2 for 1 pass was so well executed as well. Watching Hunter ride just reminds me of Everts.

But a Podium and a race win. i was so happy.
and now the red plate!

So keen to see them in outdoors together.

Also.. Have any brothers won a race each in the same season before? i know martin brothers have podium together outdoors.. but a win each in the same year? especially in sx?

|

3/17/2021 4:06 PM

I’m intrigued to here more about his diet changes, what they found, and how they combated it.

|

3/17/2021 4:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2021 4:19 PM

hubbardmx50 wrote:

So happy for him, his family and Honda. He has a beautiful riding style too. It’s like he’s barely moving around on the bike, ...more

"This coast has been a blast to watch."
And it's only going to get better, because you know McAdoo & Cooper aren't going to just roll over and let Hunter go. Plus, there's Hammaker with the confidence of a win, Swoll with the confidence of a podium, and Marchbanks is finding his stride. I have a feeling shit is about to get really good for the "West."
|

3/17/2021 5:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/17/2021 5:15 PM

So unbelievably pumped for Hunter. His emotion immediately after he finished said it all. My Mrs must have been cutting onions in the kitchen at the same time also.

What's really cool is that regardless of the misfortunes of his competitors, Hunter has set the fastest lap time in the last 2 main events. Love to see it.

|

3/17/2021 5:41 PM

MyBobbym wrote:

Photo

There's no show quite as cool as The O Show!

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

3/17/2021 6:02 PM

MyBobbym wrote:

Photo

So he took a proven winner and turned him into a winner?

|

3/17/2021 6:45 PM

tuttle425 wrote:

Are you saying it looks like he's not even trying?

I see what you did there.

|

If I'm healthy enough to complain. I shouldn't be complaining.

3/17/2021 7:06 PM

Stoked for Hunter. Well deserved !
He comes across as a very humble kid. I wish him the best on his journey & quest to be a potential future champ..

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

3/17/2021 7:07 PM

MyBobbym wrote:

Photo

Richard Tease II wrote:

So he took a proven winner and turned him into a winner?

Better yet he helped prevent a winner from becoming a loser.

|

3/17/2021 7:19 PM

If Whackers doesn’t win the coast I hope he does

|