So Atlanta SX is a Delayed broadcast ?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2018 1:37 PM

Just browsing how to watch on RacerX to check start time and it says its a delayed broadcast at 10 pm est on FS1 instead of the actual local 7 pm start.
It does say with the sx package I got I can watch it live but checking supercrosslive.tv its saying the 10 pm est start time.
So I'm hoping that will change to proper 7 pm time.

|

3/2/2018 1:39 PM

Getting conflicting info on this too

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

3/2/2018 1:47 PM

Can you link to where it says you can watch it live? Maybe you're just reading the general description of the SX package where it's saying you can watch the races as "live" as in when they're being broadcasted on TV.

It's business hours here in the states, you could probably just shoot them an email.

|

3/2/2018 1:50 PM

Yup delayed coverage. It’s on RacerX.

|

3/2/2018 1:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 1:53 PM

https://www.supercrosslive.com/

says "live broadcast" at 10 eastern on the front page, yet other places say races start at 7 eastern.

|

3/2/2018 1:52 PM

Photo

|

3/2/2018 1:53 PM

Sully22 wrote:

says "live broadcast" at 10 eastern on the front page, yet other places say races start at 7 ...more

Race starts at 7pm est so how is it live at 10pm est?

|

3/2/2018 1:55 PM

10pm EST is a delayed broadcast.

|

3/2/2018 1:55 PM

Sully22 wrote:

says "live broadcast" at 10 eastern on the front page, yet other places say races start at 7 ...more

JMR1976 wrote:

Race starts at 7pm est so how is it live at 10pm est?

exactly

|

3/2/2018 1:57 PM

Hopefully someone foreigner will stream it on twitch.

|

3/2/2018 2:05 PM

Photo
|

3/2/2018 2:13 PM

this is 1st time ever I know of the atl being delayed broadcast ermm

|

SHORTER OF BREATH
ONE DAY CLOSER TO DEATH

3/2/2018 2:14 PM

|

3/2/2018 2:30 PM

That’s crap. You wait for east coast so your not up till 1am. Then they screw you. BS

|

3/2/2018 2:40 PM

Everything is catered to the left coast, They have the biggest market.whistling

|

Twist the grip off of it! Slinging parts and service at Marine World.

3/2/2018 2:57 PM

aeffertz wrote:

Can you link to where it says you can watch it live? Maybe you're just reading the general description of the SX package where ...more

Photo

It says there the TV broadcast is delayed but it says international viewers can stream the broadcast live.
|

3/2/2018 3:18 PM

Hoping someone with the international package will be kind enough to stream it for the rest of us. smile

|

3/2/2018 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2018 4:34 PM

This sucks! Finally 7pm gate drop but it not even live on fs GO.

|

3/2/2018 5:32 PM

The way I see it is the Live World GP qualifying coverage starts at noon CST so that is a reason for a beer. It concludes 3hrs and 7 beers later. Take a nap or eat pizza (it don't matter) and start getting ready for the night show. Fire up the grill and eat some bone in red meat. Now switch to a quality bourbon on the rocks and enjoy the live show. Seriously guys, its really not as hard as your making it.

|

3/3/2018 1:03 AM

I have the international package, but it still says the race will start at 10 PM.

|

Youtube.com/user/qontusolsson

3/3/2018 1:40 AM

We get it live here in Australia on Foxtel smile

|

3/3/2018 2:16 AM

qontusolsson wrote:

I have the international package, but it still says the race will start at 10 PM.

Yeah I've contacted Cleng about it so we'll see if I get a reply back and they change it.

|

3/3/2018 2:30 AM

Quick reply.
"Hi,

Thank you for your message about the event of SupercrossLIVE.

We’re sorry about this one. We will inform the dedicated team at SupercrossLIVE and they are working towards improving the broadcast of their events. Please be advised that Cleeng is not the organizer of any events, nor responsible for the video stream. We only provide the payment and protection of the live stream. Despite all this, we are still doing our very best to address the viewer's concern properly.

Our mission is to make sure all of our viewers have a great experience watching our events, and we love hearing when we have succeeded!

We welcome any more thoughts you have – whether positive or places where we can improve.

Thanks again.

Kind Regards,

Maria
Cleeng Customer Success Team"

|

3/3/2018 5:37 AM

mx_phreek wrote:

Quick reply.
"Hi,

Thank you for your message about the event of SupercrossLIVE.

We’re sorry about this one. We will inform ...more

You feel like you just had smoke blown up your ass ?

They call it Customer Success. LOL

|

3/3/2018 5:58 AM

Even though it's a Triple Crown format and delayed, you still get 3 hours of programming to fast forward through!

Should be able to start watching DVR'd program at 9pm Pacific and see all 6 Mains in succession!

Photo

|

3/3/2018 5:58 AM

Without risking any links getting taken down, anyone figured out a way to stream it live?

|

3/3/2018 6:05 AM

Fuck the ufc. Bunch of bullshit one of the most exciting race of the year cant even get live coverage. ...

|

3/3/2018 6:12 AM

Main Event - Cyborg vs Kunitskaya
Photo

|

3/3/2018 6:13 AM

My countdown clock on Supercross TV is counting down to a 5MST start time it looks like.

|

3/3/2018 6:18 AM

SOB, Fox is fucking blowing it. One of the most anticipated races of the year, and those jackasses delay it for fucking ufc. FOX should have bumped up the race to live in prime time on the big Fox......assholes.....angry

|