So Alessi his own deal on Suzuki's ?

500guy
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 3:41am
Heard his gig at KTM was over last Saturday and he will now be on Suzuki doing his own deal.

Could turn out good, Tony can assemble a Team and run it how he wants , it worked in the Amateurs very well.
|
Switch
9/13/2011 2:14pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 2:15pm
I see him with Reed at twotwo on a suzuki with Goose as a mechanic, but thats pure speculation on my part.
flarider
9/13/2011 2:15pm
Tony told me at Pala, Jeff will be at Rock River
500guy
9/13/2011 2:32pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
What sponsors does he have lined up?
Dr Phil, Oprah and Ellen

The Shop

9/13/2011 2:34pm
I think that is just for ME cup in Vegas. Gonna ride a Suzuki on his own for that.
akmx17
9/13/2011 2:57pm
I hope whatever Mike does works for him.
I have never been a fan and never will but it's easy to see that the 800 on the track hasn't been him.
It made it so much more funner not being a fan of his when I could root against him.....
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
9/13/2011 3:01pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 3:01pm
500guy wrote:
Heard his gig at KTM was over last Saturday and he will now be on Suzuki doing his own deal. Could turn out good, Tony can...
Heard his gig at KTM was over last Saturday and he will now be on Suzuki doing his own deal.

Could turn out good, Tony can assemble a Team and run it how he wants , it worked in the Amateurs very well.
That would be really cool to see.
I wonder who they will up with up as far as motor work goes?
I always liked the Alessi's working with Varner,they seemed to do really well together.
Ing
9/13/2011 3:03pm
Well if it worked in the amateurs it's bound to work in the pro ranks.
500guy
9/13/2011 3:08pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
BobbyM hijacked 500guy's account.
Ha ha

No but I did get the info from BobbyM
jeffro503
9/13/2011 3:16pm
Switch wrote:
I see him with Reed at twotwo on a suzuki with Goose as a mechanic, but thats pure speculation on my part.
Isn't Goose going to KTM with Dungey? I thought that's what I had read.....guess not? I would take Goose over anyone as far as mechanics go......the guy is a legend.
elmo
9/13/2011 3:41pm
ATKpilot99 wrote:
What sponsors does he have lined up?
500guy wrote:
Dr Phil, Oprah and Ellen
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
9/13/2011 3:49pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 3:49pm
Switch wrote:
jeffro503 wrote:
Isn't Goose going to KTM with Dungey? I thought that's what I had read.....guess not? I would take Goose over anyone as far as mechanics go......the...
Isn't Goose going to KTM with Dungey? I thought that's what I had read.....guess not? I would take Goose over anyone as far as mechanics go......the guy is a legend.
Matthes said on pulp last night...that more then likely Goose will go to Reeds team.
therealjonon
9/13/2011 3:50pm
very lethal gig with tony behind it! just like u said, worked in the amateurs...
P
9/13/2011 4:27pm
I have to say that after the video that I've seen of Tony Alessi, he seems to be the problem. He needs to let Mike go it alone. That's just MHO.

A dad guiding his young son and a dad trying to guide his grown son is two different things, just ask James Stewart. Gotta let them turn into men.

P
rmz361
9/13/2011 4:35pm
P wrote:
I have to say that after the video that I've seen of Tony Alessi, he seems to be the problem. He needs to let Mike go...
I have to say that after the video that I've seen of Tony Alessi, he seems to be the problem. He needs to let Mike go it alone. That's just MHO.

A dad guiding his young son and a dad trying to guide his grown son is two different things, just ask James Stewart. Gotta let them turn into men.

P
That is true in a way, but if I remember right, MA800 claimed that he asked his dad to be his trainer. Direct words from his mouth on that TV show moto inside the outdoors.
P
9/13/2011 4:54pm
P wrote:
I have to say that after the video that I've seen of Tony Alessi, he seems to be the problem. He needs to let Mike go...

P
rmz361 wrote:
That is true in a way, but if I remember right, MA800 claimed that he asked his dad to be his trainer. Direct words from his...
That is true in a way, but if I remember right, MA800 claimed that he asked his dad to be his trainer. Direct words from his mouth on that TV show moto inside the outdoors.
Sometimes the parent has to say no. Push the bird out of the nest. Tony would probably thank himself later if he did let Mike go it alone. He might want to let that girlfriend stay at home for once in awhile as well. He's been acting like a married man since he was 13. That's all just MHO.

P
Teej317
Fantasy
2060th
9/13/2011 4:59pm
P wrote:

P
rmz361 wrote:
That is true in a way, but if I remember right, MA800 claimed that he asked his dad to be his trainer. Direct words from his...
P wrote:
Sometimes the parent has to say no. Push the bird out of the nest. Tony would probably thank himself later if he did let Mike go...
Sometimes the parent has to say no. Push the bird out of the nest. Tony would probably thank himself later if he did let Mike go it alone. He might want to let that girlfriend stay at home for once in awhile as well. He's been acting like a married man since he was 13. That's all just MHO.

P
x2
downandup
9/13/2011 5:00pm
P wrote:

P
rmz361 wrote:
P wrote:
Sometimes the parent has to say no. Push the bird out of the nest. Tony would probably thank himself later if he did let Mike go...

P
Totally agree with you P.

Tony and the girlfriend are running his life.

If he wants to ride well, he needs people who know about riding, training, etc.... Not people who think they know.
nc97
9/13/2011 5:14pm
rmz361 wrote:
P wrote:

P
downandup wrote:
Totally agree with you P. Tony and the girlfriend are running his life. If he wants to ride well, he needs people who know about riding...
Totally agree with you P.

Tony and the girlfriend are running his life.

If he wants to ride well, he needs people who know about riding, training, etc.... Not people who think they know.
You dont think Tony knows? Laughing
9/13/2011 5:21pm
P wrote:

P
rmz361 wrote:
P wrote:

P
sometimes you need a napkin to clean up the mess!!
sfairbro
9/13/2011 6:35pm
Would be interesting to see Tony standing next to Roger D on a start line
JB 19
9/13/2011 8:06pm
Mike sure looked on his way to greatness in the spring of 09. Hope being back on a yellow bike is what he needs. All the better for the fans.
9/13/2011 8:18pm
500guy wrote:
Heard his gig at KTM was over last Saturday and he will now be on Suzuki doing his own deal. Could turn out good, Tony can...

Mike on a Suzuki means trouble for 5th place next year in the Nats.

Post a reply to: So Alessi his own deal on Suzuki's ?

The Latest