So A1 jitters is really a thing..

philG
.. who knew?

While i know that nobody knows what Coast they will run, until the last minute, 250 West was crazier than any Anaheim 1 race i can remember for a while.

3 PC bikes in the first 3 in the heat races must have been great for Mitch but that went west in the main.

J Mart taking a dive and then not making a lap in the main, reminded me of his debut season where he was hyped to the moon and wadded himself regularly

Jordon Smith doing the same , wadding up and making life hard for himself.

Cooper has to realise that this is his chance , and not screw up.

|
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
2/21/2021 9:51am
philG wrote:
.. who knew? While i know that nobody knows what Coast they will run, until the last minute, 250 West was crazier than any Anaheim 1...
.. who knew?

While i know that nobody knows what Coast they will run, until the last minute, 250 West was crazier than any Anaheim 1 race i can remember for a while.

3 PC bikes in the first 3 in the heat races must have been great for Mitch but that went west in the main.

J Mart taking a dive and then not making a lap in the main, reminded me of his debut season where he was hyped to the moon and wadded himself regularly

Yep, some of those guys looked like "Brandon at his first race" so I do believe the first race jitters is real after watching that. Even Zacko had a few wild moments in the 450 class and he should be settled down by now. Pinch
Teej317
Fantasy
2087th
2/21/2021 9:52am
I agree. Those guys looked sporadic last night. It’s like everybody just calm down and get through round 1. Guys caving in to the hype left and right.
tuttle425
2/21/2021 10:18am
I suspected there was a story behind "Brandon at his first race" so I Googled. Classic.
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
2/21/2021 12:18pm
tuttle425 wrote:
I suspected there was a story behind "Brandon at his first race" so I Googled. Classic.
I did the same thing. Pure gold!

The Shop

plowboy
2/21/2021 12:33pm
That track made EVERYONE look like a goon at one point or another. The dirt was different in odd places. Slick, hard, loose, choppy, grippy. It made for exciting racing but just not the norm for most tracks.
stremme12
Fantasy
3700th
2/21/2021 3:28pm
Hopefully guys are healthy because there really wasn't much good racing. Just drama from guys going down.
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
2/21/2021 5:56pm
philG wrote:
.. who knew? While i know that nobody knows what Coast they will run, until the last minute, 250 West was crazier than any Anaheim 1...
.. who knew?

lostboy819 wrote:
Yep, some of those guys looked like "Brandon at his first race" so I do believe the first race jitters is real after watching that. Even...
Yep, some of those guys looked like "Brandon at his first race" so I do believe the first race jitters is real after watching that. Even Zacko had a few wild moments in the 450 class and he should be settled down by now. Pinch
There is also a “Brandon’s second race”. Equally as entertaining
IWreckALot
2/22/2021 6:39am
stremme12 wrote:
Hopefully guys are healthy because there really wasn't much good racing. Just drama from guys going down.
Definitely set the tone for a boring series on this side. Hopefully the Martin bros will be back and add some interesting action at least.

Not surprised Jordan Smith hit the deck. He's a modern day Davalos.

Post a reply to: So A1 jitters is really a thing..

The Latest