Sneak peak of the Charlotte MXGP track

DC
9/2/2016 5:20am
I meant the live television coverage, not the pay-per-view. Does anyone know if all four motos be live on TV and which channel?

DC
DonM
9/2/2016 5:28am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2016 5:29am
DC wrote:
I meant the live television coverage, not the pay-per-view. Does anyone know if all four motos be live on TV and which channel?

DC
2nd motos only on CBSSN Sunday at 4 for MX2 and 5 for MXGP......stay off the internet and don't talk to anybody...Wink
I'm going but may only do Saturday depending on the weather so far we've only had rain last night in CLT but they are talking rain today but the line of weather is east of I-85....
Firefly47
9/2/2016 7:18am
DC wrote:
Money: While I wish we could afford to have a better VIP viewing area and pit structure, we prefer using resources to build better motocross tracks...
Money: While I wish we could afford to have a better VIP viewing area and pit structure, we prefer using resources to build better motocross tracks and pay the riders prize money, and not charge four-figure sign-ups and team frees, and make them fly all over world to race. We just have a different business model...

And MXNick is right, we have never discussed going inside "super speedways" with the exception of Miller Motorsports Park, which simply did not work out the way either the facility or the series would hope.

I hope the weather clears up and the folks in Charlotte see a great motocross event on Saturday night. I won't make it, unfortunately, taking a little time with my kids after a long and successful summer.

Does anyone know what time the live TV coverage starts up?

DC
When's the national going to be held at Barber in Alabama?
DC
9/2/2016 7:51am
Firefly, Mr. Barber never actually built the track he wanted to after the recession hit pretty hard in Alabama... Would have been amazing, had he gone through with it, because everything there is top-notch.

DC

The Shop

Justin345
9/2/2016 9:48am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2016 9:48am
DC wrote:

DC
Unfortunately we only get the 2nd motos televised in the US and it's not live. +1 for AMA motocross having both motos on TV for us! Although DirecTV screws us with MAVTV not being in HD.
etccb
9/2/2016 10:55am Edited Date/Time 9/2/2016 10:59am
USMX having the motos live online free is awesome too. I wont pay for the stream or do pay per view tv myself be it mxgp or usmx.
yak651
Fantasy
214th
9/2/2016 11:08am
DC wrote:

DC
DonM wrote:
2nd motos only on CBSSN Sunday at 4 for MX2 and 5 for MXGP......stay off the internet and don't talk to anybody...;) I'm going but may...
2nd motos only on CBSSN Sunday at 4 for MX2 and 5 for MXGP......stay off the internet and don't talk to anybody...Wink
I'm going but may only do Saturday depending on the weather so far we've only had rain last night in CLT but they are talking rain today but the line of weather is east of I-85....
Same that you had to do for Unadilla and Budds Creek?
DonM
9/2/2016 11:33am
DC wrote:

DC
DonM wrote:
2nd motos only on CBSSN Sunday at 4 for MX2 and 5 for MXGP......stay off the internet and don't talk to anybody...;) I'm going but may...
yak651 wrote:
Nope I watched all the motos live online for those races....actually on my TV through my AppleTV....pretty simple really
etccb
9/2/2016 12:20pm
Laptop
laptop to tv with hdmi cable
xbox one with the nbcsn app
No delays for the awesome live free usmx streams.
bgpn35
9/2/2016 12:51pm

i went today for a min and just got snagged a couple pics above the starting gate. I went by the Honda tent and saw the new 17 Honda and I must say that it's a sweet looking bike. I would have taken a couple pics of it but they had the canopy closed in and I don't think the pic would have turned out to good
yak651
Fantasy
214th
9/2/2016 3:44pm
DonM wrote:
yak651 wrote:
DonM wrote:
Nope I watched all the motos live online for those races....actually on my TV through my AppleTV....pretty simple really
hmm, maybe my sarcasm meter is off but seemed that DC was trying to take a dig at TV viewing options. All well and good but would work on perfecting my own TV schedule before picking apart someone elses?
DC
9/4/2016 7:52am
No, yak651, I was at a college football game and wanted to know if I could watch it on TV on my phone...

The Unadilla and Budds Creek shows can overwhelmed by NBC's Olympic coverage, which is the biggest sporting event of all. I just wanted to watch our guys win!

DC.
Leget
Fantasy
1650th
9/7/2016 5:34pm Edited Date/Time 9/7/2016 5:34pm
I finally got around to going through the photos I took over the weekend.

Here are a few that i thought you might like:

This was taken on Friday morning and you know the saying "Red sky in the morning...."

I thought it was funny the way the background lined up with the bike....

Practice / race pics:

AC222 tucked in behind Barcia during practice and paced him....

MX2 Moto 1

I'll post more photos when I get a chance.....

Post a reply to: Sneak peak of the Charlotte MXGP track

The Latest