Smaller Pro Taper bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2018 7:54 PM

Zach said he is running a smaller Pro Taper bar. Steve said they aren't available to the public. Any know about them?

|

12/1/2018 8:11 PM

racingfortheson wrote:

Zach said he is running a smaller Pro Taper bar. Steve said they aren't available to the public. Any know about them?

I have a pair. They have grips specifically made for them and a throttle tube. I quite like them being that I run a XS- S glove but as of now I’m not sure if there’s a production plan. They’re just a bit smaller around the ends of the bars, right where the grips are and the grips are made a bit smaller in overall diameter.

|

12/1/2018 8:15 PM

Aren't they essentially full size adult bars but with the smaller ends and grips from the Pro Taper MIcro bar line?

|

Powerband in every gear !

12/1/2018 9:15 PM

FGR01 wrote:

Aren't they essentially full size adult bars but with the smaller ends and grips from the Pro Taper MIcro bar line?

Sorta, but the tips aren’t that small. It’s not the grips or tube sizing from the micro line.

|

12/1/2018 10:31 PM

I just wish they would bring back the scott thin grips. I bought as many as I could find when they discontinued them.

|

Ed Johnson

12/2/2018 2:26 AM

Be cool if they make them. I have lg hands so they wouldn't be for me but new products are cool.

|

12/2/2018 4:43 AM

If there is a need and no one else in that market they should really consider it. Goofy ideas sometimes are the ones that work.

|

12/2/2018 5:52 AM

Where's the larger bars and grips?

|

12/2/2018 5:54 AM

mikec265 wrote:

Some of the clamp on style grips are thicker than normal and I have a buddy with XXL glove size who cuts the ends off his Honda grips and pulls them over an existing stuff.

|

12/2/2018 6:16 AM

mikec265 wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Some of the clamp on style grips are thicker than normal and I have a buddy with XXL glove size who cuts the ends off his Honda grips and pulls them over an existing stuff.

I might try that. Been running thicker diameter crotch rocket grips for years.

|

12/2/2018 2:37 PM

In regards to Pro Taper, I just picked up a set of their Fuzion bars...anybody using these and whats your opinion?

|

"A rule is a rule and without rules, there is Chaos"....Cosmo Kramer