SlipShot holeshot device...Thoughts?

jeffro503
10/19/2018 4:40pm
So dang weird.......in all my years of riding and racing , I have yet to ever use a holeshot device. Never even tried one before.

I also believe " start skill " is an advantage. My example , at Glen Helen during the big vet race , I pulled the holeshot all 5 moto's on my 125 , against nothing but 450's for about the first 150'......then got over taken by every single one of them! Granted , I've always been really good at start's , but I didn't need a holeshot device to do it.

On another note....I think this device is super freakin' rad honestly. The designer definitely looks like he has thought this through , and it seems very well thought out! Good job dude!
T-Fish
Fantasy
173rd
10/21/2018 2:56am Edited Date/Time 10/21/2018 2:59am
Slipshot wrote:
I appreciate the thoughts and questions. I have a hydraulic design in testing. Stay tuned for that. Also, I have been testing for almost 3 years...
I appreciate the thoughts and questions. I have a hydraulic design in testing. Stay tuned for that. Also, I have been testing for almost 3 years using electronic data (LitPro and others) to validate its validity. 15 foot times by the top pro’s are generally .93 seconds; but it’s never consistent. Slipshot can help you not only with consistency but I can also back up 15 foot times in the .89 and .88 areas. That’s HUGE in 15 feet. I have tested with some of the best athletes in the USA and Star Racing used it all SX season. Basically, hold the throttle wide open and let the clutch go. Go check out Slipshot on YouTube to see some testing and LitPro data. Thanks!!
Top pros are getting .93 15’ times on what I assume are factory bikes? I’ve managed a .97 15’ on a bone stock 250f, so I assume that’s good?

Slipshot
10/21/2018 7:26am
Slipshot wrote:
I appreciate the thoughts and questions. I have a hydraulic design in testing. Stay tuned for that. Also, I have been testing for almost 3 years...
I appreciate the thoughts and questions. I have a hydraulic design in testing. Stay tuned for that. Also, I have been testing for almost 3 years using electronic data (LitPro and others) to validate its validity. 15 foot times by the top pro’s are generally .93 seconds; but it’s never consistent. Slipshot can help you not only with consistency but I can also back up 15 foot times in the .89 and .88 areas. That’s HUGE in 15 feet. I have tested with some of the best athletes in the USA and Star Racing used it all SX season. Basically, hold the throttle wide open and let the clutch go. Go check out Slipshot on YouTube to see some testing and LitPro data. Thanks!!
T-Fish wrote:
Top pros are getting .93 15’ times on what I assume are factory bikes? I’ve managed a .97 15’ on a bone stock 250f, so I...
Top pros are getting .93 15’ times on what I assume are factory bikes? I’ve managed a .97 15’ on a bone stock 250f, so I assume that’s good?

Yes, that’s pretty good! My test bike is a 2012 RMZ250 (turd) and with Slipshot I can do .89 & .90’s. The 60 foot time is a plus also. That number by the pro’s is generally 2.10 or just under. When you get Slipshot dialed in 2.01 - 2.05 is pretty consistent. I’ve even had a few 1.99’s.

The Shop

Post a reply to: SlipShot holeshot device...Thoughts?

The Latest