Slick Products

Brandon_Lake
Has any one had problems getting slick products delivered? I had to separate orders get damage during delivery and ship back to shipper. I’m just going ask for a refund. Thanks in advance for your replies.
|
7/23/2018 3:30pm
Hey Brandon-

I am the Brand Manager for Slick Products and just wanted to check in. We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing with one of our carriers. Unfortunately, there are certain things out of our control, such as shipping and handling. Please feel free to respond to the email I sent you, so we can set up some time to chat. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you.
byronf29
7/23/2018 4:51pm
Hey Brandon- I am the Brand Manager for Slick Products and just wanted to check in. We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing with...
Hey Brandon-

I am the Brand Manager for Slick Products and just wanted to check in. We sincerely apologize for the issues you are experiencing with one of our carriers. Unfortunately, there are certain things out of our control, such as shipping and handling. Please feel free to respond to the email I sent you, so we can set up some time to chat. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thank you.
I’m thinking about getting the off road wash to try on my log truck. Is it ok for polished aluminum?
7/23/2018 5:18pm
Hey Byron-

Our Off-Road Wash safely applies to plastic, metal (polished aluminum), painted surfaces, and more without causing corrosion. If you're interested, I would recommend checking out our site Slickproductsusa.com for more info. Please let me know if you have any additional questions, I would be happy to help.

Thank you.

Post a reply to: Slick Products

The Latest