Slayground 2

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2018 12:27 PM

I'm far from a Dirt Shart fan...but wow, the riding in that video was AWESOME!

I must say I enjoyed it, even the music wasn't too bad.

|

1/24/2018 1:14 PM

Indeed, great stuff. The halfpipe was insane!

Photo

|

KX125

1/24/2018 1:31 PM

HenryA wrote:

Photo

There’s something about Sydney Maler!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/24/2018 1:34 PM

Ive noticed theres been less monster chicks in the videos. Wonder whats up with that

|

1/24/2018 2:01 PM

So much talent

|

1/24/2018 2:05 PM

Mx391 wrote:

Ive noticed theres been less monster chicks in the videos. Wonder whats up with that

The dirtshark video from Houston autoplayed after Slayground 2 and it wasnt that bad. There were more racers and racing shots than ive seen in other videos by him and far less Monster Girls.

|

1/24/2018 2:07 PM

guy has so much talent and so laid back. bringing back that whole have fun and free ride thing the crusty use to have but more appealing to a bigger audience and sooo much more style! love the guy

|

1/24/2018 2:11 PM

HenryA wrote:

Photo

mattyhamz2 wrote:

But did they have to photoshop her tits to 3 times the size of normal? unsure

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

1/24/2018 2:18 PM

HenryA wrote:

Photo

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:

No. They’re big enough already lol

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

1/24/2018 2:20 PM

ToolMaker wrote:

I believe what you are seeing is non-digital manipulation.

|

1/24/2018 2:32 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Do a quick google search "Sydney Maler" images
none of them come up like that
Very beautiful gal though

|

www.alljackedupinc.com home of the Switch Hauler, the only modular hauling system www.sprocketstuff.com home of the Counter Sprocket Tool

1/24/2018 2:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2018 2:33 PM

That chick put on a bit weight since Slay I.

|

1/24/2018 2:35 PM

Excellent flick

|

1/24/2018 2:41 PM

ToolMaker wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:

Oh really?

Photo

|

1/24/2018 2:45 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

ToolMaker wrote:

TJ 755 wrote:

Oh really?

Photo

$20 says they are not OEM

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/24/2018 2:57 PM

ToolMaker wrote:

TJ 755 wrote:

Oh really?

Photo

BobPA wrote:

if you can touch 'em, they're real

|

1/24/2018 3:01 PM

peelout wrote:

Sounds like something Bill Cosby would say

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

1/24/2018 3:44 PM

TJ 755 wrote:

Oh really?

Photo

BobPA wrote:

peelout wrote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

1/24/2018 3:49 PM

Haven't watched it, hate axell and the riding type. He has talent but it is wasted.

|

1/24/2018 3:53 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Haven't watched it, hate axell and the riding type. He has talent but it is wasted.

How much is Monster throwing at you for your video segments?

Which is it, not enough talent or wasted talent?

|

1/24/2018 3:59 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

He's making money riding his dirt bike. How exactly is his talent being wasted?

|

1/24/2018 4:13 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Didn't make your numbers during the crossfit WOD? You seem pissed bro!

|

United States of America

1/24/2018 4:40 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

What should he do with his talents? Work at Home Depot? He tried racing and it's not in the cards for him. He's better at doing nose wheelies.

So it's do nose wheelies or work at Home Depot stocking shelves for a living. Pick one.....

|

1/24/2018 4:49 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Rockinar wrote:

What should he do with his talents? Work at Home Depot? He tried racing and it's not in the cards for him. He's better at doing nose wheelies.

So it's do nose wheelies or work at Home Depot stocking shelves for a living. Pick one.....

What racing had he done? You would think he'd do alright in sx.

|

1/24/2018 4:54 PM

I watched Slayground 2 yesterday and while the riding was impressive I wasnt too impressed with the video overall....it seemed like they showed a 20 second riding clip from 30 different angles and replayed the same few clips a couple of times.Still the haflpipe riding was cool as shit, there just wasnt as much variety of riding as the first Slayground.

What ever happened to Alell trying to race some Supercrosses?

Sydney Maler is hot but to me she is run-of-the-mill hot I dont see anything about her that makes her as outstanding as some seem to think she is and she must've had some bolt-ons installed REALLY recently because the instagram pics she posted as of a week or 2 ago were still naturally made and that pic of her twins sitting on the bike looks really fake/enhanced

Not hating on either, props to Axell for his incredible talent at riding a dirtbike and having a hot girlfriend....like that Korn song "Got The Life"

|

1/24/2018 4:59 PM

Let's see, he's the guy who is good at a lot of things, could be great at a few of them but isn't.
Wins lorettas...decides racing isn't for him

Instead rides down the road doing wheelies, nose wheelies, whips, starts his bike by popping the clutch, learns a few county fair freestyle tricks and everyone worships him like a God. Like I said good not great. MIGHT win best whip at xgames or monster cup but that is a side show at best.

And let's not use a monster sponsorship as a measure of greatness, remember they sponsor some of the wheelie boyz too.

And I'm pretty sure with all that money he is supposedly making he still lives at home and rides in his parents yard. I don't know that for sure because I don't know his address and hump his leg like some of you do.

And I'm not saying "this is how he should live" he's making a living doing barely anything good for him!
I'm just saying he has the talent to do more than he is.

|

1/24/2018 5:04 PM

Good riding. The whole opening scenes and the plastic chick was all really corny to me. It was just ok.

|

1/24/2018 5:14 PM

Zesiger 112 wrote:

Let's see, he's the guy who is good at a lot of things, could be great at a few of them but isn't.
Wins lorettas...decides racing isn't for him

Instead rides down the road doing wheelies, nose wheelies, whips, starts his bike by popping the clutch, learns a few county fair freestyle tricks and everyone worships him like a God. Like I said good not great. MIGHT win best whip at xgames or monster cup but that is a side show at best.

And let's not use a monster sponsorship as a measure of greatness, remember they sponsor some of the wheelie boyz too.

And I'm pretty sure with all that money he is supposedly making he still lives at home and rides in his parents yard. I don't know that for sure because I don't know his address and hump his leg like some of you do.

And I'm not saying "this is how he should live" he's making a living doing barely anything good for him!
I'm just saying he has the talent to do more than he is.

He did not do great when he raced MEC.

Do his own thing throwing whips and making videos, or struggle to find a decent ride every year, seems like he made a pretty decent decision to me

As far as the actual video goes, would be a lot better if the intro wasnt so long

|

1/24/2018 5:17 PM

BobPA wrote:

peelout wrote:

BobPA wrote:

Sounds like something Bill Cosby would say

That would be more like "If you can touch them, they are asleep".......

|

1/24/2018 5:21 PM

zookrider62! wrote:

He did not do great when he raced MEC.

Do his own thing throwing whips and making videos, or struggle to find a decent ride every year, seems like he made a pretty decent decision to me

As far as the actual video goes, would be a lot better if the intro wasnt so long

Right?! There is literally a 9 page thread about a top 15 guy walking away from the sport because of how shitty the life style is.

In my book; Axel did it right. Knew he was never going to be a Tomac or a Roczen and found a way to make a pretty decent living still throwing his leg over a bike everyday.

|