Slay: The Axell Hodges Story

Monk
9/1/2017 6:54pm
I couldn't care much about AH simply because I can't relate...With that being said, I'm currently chasing a Vet EX offroad championship myself and I can say without question that I'm 100% burnt out of it. The training, the riding, the racing has taken its toll and taken a lot of the fun out of dirtbiking for me. And there is still 6 races left in the season! If I could get a bike or 2, make a few decent videos and still make a $100k a year while never having to actually train or race, I would be all over that shit!
DanDunes818
9/2/2017 12:29am
I once heard, "jealousy is a bitch." And that is so fitting with the haters of kids like Axel.

Do I watch his videos? Nope, never watched more than 30 seconds of one, but I have posted many on MotoXAddicts and I see the clicks role in. The kid has a following and, yes, it's definitely partly due to his brother being Dirt Shark, but the kid has a certain flair and charisma on a bike that attracts the minions of like minded "rebel" dirk bike kids.

It's not my cup of tea, but the kid does his thing, gets paid to ride a dirt bike and I say good on him.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Slay: The Axell Hodges Story

The Latest