Skillington and Broc Tickle case!

Question
2/23/2019 2:04am
VRR7 wrote:
So the AMA that literally burns its riders with harsh body eating chemicals that is sponsored by harmful to your health energy drink company a drink...
So the AMA that literally burns its riders with harsh body eating chemicals that is sponsored by harmful to your health energy drink company a drink that has literal caused many teenagers deaths is banning a rider for life for using a nasal spray. HAHAHAHAHA

String of human rights violations !
77Moto wrote:
Can you explain what involvement the AMA had in that decision? Can you explain how the AMA force feeds people to drink something? When did the...
Can you explain what involvement the AMA had in that decision?
Can you explain how the AMA force feeds people to drink something?
When did the AMA force someone to use a nasal spray with a banned substance?

Just curious.

He is cynical, but he is also not far from the truth which is why it made me laugh.
Yeti365
2/23/2019 2:26am
VRR7 wrote:
So the AMA that literally burns its riders with harsh body eating chemicals that is sponsored by harmful to your health energy drink company a drink...
So the AMA that literally burns its riders with harsh body eating chemicals that is sponsored by harmful to your health energy drink company a drink that has literal caused many teenagers deaths is banning a rider for life for using a nasal spray. HAHAHAHAHA

Kinda puts everything into perspective, doesn't it?
motogrady
2/23/2019 4:28am
VRR7 wrote:

77Moto wrote:
Can you explain what involvement the AMA had in that decision? Can you explain how the AMA force feeds people to drink something? When did the...
Can you explain what involvement the AMA had in that decision?
Can you explain how the AMA force feeds people to drink something?
When did the AMA force someone to use a nasal spray with a banned substance?

Just curious.

Well......imho..... People go to these events because they are FIM, AMA sanctioned. Both entities claim they do the very best to run these events with a safety first attitude. With the lime, they fucked up.
And don't try and lay it on the track contractor. They back Feld, and Feld hired the contractor. All 4 knew, or should have known, there were issues with lime in the past. Ok. They did their best. Don't let it happen again. Move on.

The riders, all claim to abide by to dope rules. As the rider in question has. In this day and age of
micro testing, mass food production at various places, it is not out of the question to come up dirty accidentally. OK. The rider did his best, Don't let it happen again. Move on.
DC
2/23/2019 5:19am
DC wrote:
Tony is a really good guy and cares about all of the racers. Also, give some credit to the AMA's Rob Dingman and Kevin Crowther of...
Tony is a really good guy and cares about all of the racers. Also, give some credit to the AMA's Rob Dingman and Kevin Crowther of the AMA. They went over to the FIM last week and Broc's case was a priority. I have a feeling we may finally be hearing some news very soon.

DC
Racer X
Boomslang wrote:
I was told that Broc will be on the gate for the outdoors. My source is credible and I stand by that. What gets under my...
I was told that Broc will be on the gate for the outdoors. My source is credible and I stand by that.

What gets under my skin is the "their" failure to deal with theses cases in a timely fashion.

Best wishes to Broc.
Boomslang makes it official, I rest my case...

Kidding. The AMA had nothing to do with the lime, nor the sponsors, nor the nasal spray.

And Cade should be first, I agree. He is in the same boat as Broc in regards to limbo. But he also continued racing in Canada, and whether it's FIM-related or not, they regard it as a violation of the provisional suspension, and that may have complicated things, though I really don't know.

DC
Racer X

The Shop

btree
2/23/2019 5:46am
Does anyone doubt this case would have been heard within 6 months had the accused been Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi or Jeffrey Herlings (all Europeans) instead of Broc Tickle.

I am beginning to sense some purposeful foot dragging from the FIM in regards to North American rider drug violations, and can't help but think a "European versus North America" state of mind exists within this particular organization.

In my opinion, Wada and the FIM have not been a positive influence on the sport of supercross or motocross dating back to the James Stewart saga. It is past time for both the supercross and american outdoor mx promoters to gain separation from both Wada and the FIM.

500guy
2/23/2019 6:16am
btree wrote:
Does anyone doubt this case would have been heard within 6 months had the accused been Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi or Jeffrey Herlings (all Europeans) instead...
Does anyone doubt this case would have been heard within 6 months had the accused been Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi or Jeffrey Herlings (all Europeans) instead of Broc Tickle.

I am beginning to sense some purposeful foot dragging from the FIM in regards to North American rider drug violations, and can't help but think a "European versus North America" state of mind exists within this particular organization.

In my opinion, Wada and the FIM have not been a positive influence on the sport of supercross or motocross dating back to the James Stewart saga. It is past time for both the supercross and american outdoor mx promoters to gain separation from both Wada and the FIM.

Lets get real, if it were Cairoli or Herlings nobody would have ever heard about it.

FIM's corruption is proof of what were were all calling mistreatment of James Stewart.
mikec265
2/23/2019 7:20am
Why are people walking on eggshells with Wada and FIM?
Why can't you just say goodbye to FIM/WADA?
Is there a contact term with SX/MX and FIM/WADA? If so when does the contract expire?
harescrambled
Fantasy
1992nd
2/23/2019 7:37am
DC wrote:
He moved up within the FIM, now the Finance Chair. The AMA will not ditch the FIM, nor should they. They should instead help fix what's...
He moved up within the FIM, now the Finance Chair. The AMA will not ditch the FIM, nor should they. They should instead help fix what's been wrong in the past. And I would agree that USADA would be better at administering the testing oversight and penalties, just as they are with outdoors, but Supercross has an FIM sanction which means they have to use WADA at this point, though WADA is not the one that's been dragging their feet here...

DC
Racer X
Davey, I'm not suggesting the AMA ditch the FIM. What I'm saying is that Feld needs to get away from the FIM for SX. Having an FIM sanction makes it a "World Championship" which, in reality, it's not. It also means that if you have a problem which requires a hearing, you have to go halfway around the world to deal with it. Not exactly practical for anyone who isn't a factory rider or on a well funded team.

You know just as well as I do that the only reason the FIM is involved with SX is because Feld needed a sanctioning body when the AMA tried to go off with Jam Sports. The FIM can't be bothered with such trivialities as writing reasonable procedures which protect the integrity of sport while allowing these athletes proper means of recourse. We don't need them, their corrupt practices, nor the headaches involved with their procedures here.
Graybeard
Fantasy
2206th
2/23/2019 7:37am
When the AMA decides to actually represent the riders, and not their own financial interests or some foreign entity, I'll rejoin them. As for now, I'll just race non-AMA events and continue to be disgusted by their lack of action to protect and represent the riders they are supposed to be taking care of.
77Moto
2/23/2019 8:12am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 12:14pm
DC wrote:
Boomslang makes it official, I rest my case... Kidding. The AMA had nothing to do with the lime, nor the sponsors, nor the nasal spray. And...
Boomslang makes it official, I rest my case...

Kidding. The AMA had nothing to do with the lime, nor the sponsors, nor the nasal spray.

And Cade should be first, I agree. He is in the same boat as Broc in regards to limbo. But he also continued racing in Canada, and whether it's FIM-related or not, they regard it as a violation of the provisional suspension, and that may have complicated things, though I really don't know.

DC
Racer X
Davey, thanks for agreeing with me. Blame seems to get misdirected at alot of you industry guys all the time.
77Moto
2/23/2019 8:19am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 12:13pm
btree wrote:
Looks like pro cycling gets a quicker response for a similar infraction.

https://www.velonews.com/2019/01/road/brajkovic-opens-up-after-10-month…
Why would anyone believe him when He said his supplement was contaminated, but then states the brand that sponsors him ALSO makes a Pre-Workout with the banned substance.
HELLO, who would believe that he isnt using both? LMAO Yes, it got Contaminated in this thing called his stomach.

Brajkovic showed that the company that produced the meal replacement supplement that led to his positive test also made a pre-workout powder containing Methylhexaneamine. Somehow, that contaminated the food supplement and led to Brajkovic’s positive.

Indy mxer
2/23/2019 8:20am Edited Date/Time 2/23/2019 8:22am
Graybeard wrote:
When the AMA decides to actually represent the riders, and not their own financial interests or some foreign entity, I'll rejoin them. As for now, I'll...
When the AMA decides to actually represent the riders, and not their own financial interests or some foreign entity, I'll rejoin them. As for now, I'll just race non-AMA events and continue to be disgusted by their lack of action to protect and represent the riders they are supposed to be taking care of.
Yep. I would ditch the AMA in a second if I could. But the best tracks around here are AMA sanctioned.
I hate that they got in bed with the FIM to begin with. The FIM is a joke for the way they handle these situations and clearly don't care about our riders.

And what's even more of the joke, and embarrassing is the way the AMA has to go and kiss their ass just to try and get a decision on BT.
Just shows how poorly run the AMA is. Sad part is they don't give a shit!

Post a reply to: Skillington and Broc Tickle case!

The Latest