Single shock + race pipe for PW50

Edited Date/Time 9/8/2021 5:17pm
Hi guys, searching for this shock conversion and YRS (see video link below) or similar race pipe (see pics) for PW50 Please contact me at chrisesler4@live.co.uk.

|
peltier626
4/4/2021 5:48pm
Been down that road. Just install a taller seat and handlebar risers. That should carry him for another six months and start saving up for an Austrian 50 unless you enjoy tinkering.
J-Mill
4/4/2021 5:48pm
I have this set up. I also have the forks. The rear was pretty good but the forks were way too stiff... I went crazy on the PW trying to stretch it for another year but in the end we bought him a new KTM50sx. Wish we would’ve bought a Cobra instead but he’s done very well in the KTM. He’s onto a YZ65 now.
ANYHOW, I do have this suspension/swingarm kit and I do have an FMF pipe and silencer. Would you like to pitch me an acceptable offer for it? I can send pics later.
4/4/2021 5:50pm
that stage 2 pic pipe is clean looking! Yamaha should just upgrade to those setups stock!

The Shop

4/5/2021 8:12am Edited Date/Time 4/5/2021 8:23am
that stage 2 pic pipe is clean looking! Yamaha should just upgrade to those setups stock!
Yamaha stock pipe and height is perfect for the bike's target.
J-Mill
4/22/2021 10:29am
Hey Chris! Just saw you direct message. Gnarly my friend.... I’ve never shipped anything over seas but I’m sure we can work something out. The parts have just been sitting in the garage for a few years now. Please shoot me an email so we can communicate more efficiently.
jason@tandsdvbe.com
9/8/2021 5:17pm
J-Mill wrote:
I have this set up. I also have the forks. The rear was pretty good but the forks were way too stiff... I went crazy on...
I have this set up. I also have the forks. The rear was pretty good but the forks were way too stiff... I went crazy on the PW trying to stretch it for another year but in the end we bought him a new KTM50sx. Wish we would’ve bought a Cobra instead but he’s done very well in the KTM. He’s onto a YZ65 now.
ANYHOW, I do have this suspension/swingarm kit and I do have an FMF pipe and silencer. Would you like to pitch me an acceptable offer for it? I can send pics later.
Hey brother just curious if you still have the setup?
WTaylor733
9/8/2021 9:05pm
Check out Jet Motorsports in KY he's the PW master
motodad311
6/29/2023 10:00pm
J-Mill wrote:
I have this set up. I also have the forks. The rear was pretty good but the forks were way too stiff... I went crazy on...

I know this is a 2 year old thread… any chance you still have the suspension for the pw?

thanks

Post a reply to: Single shock + race pipe for PW50

The Latest