Since we're all stuck here together...

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2020 4:44 PM

Hey, we're all stuck inside (except when I sneak out for a road or mountain bike ride. Or go to buy TP. Hey, I live in a house with three women). Let's endeavor not to be at each other's throats.

This is a community with a shared interest. Let's have some fun together, make the best of it, and come out on the other side stronger than ever.

Those that can't do that may have to get voted off the island. smile

|

3/22/2020 4:48 PM

Definitely GuyBro. Had my best home corona workout yet this afternoon.

|

United States of America

3/22/2020 4:56 PM

The best thing about living in Dana Point? There’s all sorts of ways to achieve “social distance”.
(Look closely and you’ll notice “safe surfing”)
Photo

|

I ripped a start from Egypt and I was happy about that.

3/22/2020 5:09 PM

Get out and ride 🙂

Photo

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

3/22/2020 5:10 PM

I'm now on a 4 week furlough. So many home projects to do...and maybe some bike work too. Been wanting to slap that Athena big bore kit on the old blue 250F for years now.

|

If it ain't yer's don't take it, If it ain't the truth dont say it, If it ain't right don't do it...Marcus Aurelius

3/22/2020 5:16 PM

Today
Sierra were awesome to just take in
A little time on the Stumpjumper and a TriTip on the Big Green Egg.
I live in the country. I have seen more families out here riding bikes or taking walks than ever better.
Actually kind of cool.

Photo
Photo
Photo

|

Info for Racing in Central California www.mxpics.net
OTHG 969v

3/22/2020 5:18 PM

Have there been noticeably more clicks to vital the last few weeks? Curious how this affects traffic.

|

3/22/2020 5:28 PM

Quarantine is reading time! Or, cheesy 70s disaster movies!

|

Livin' the dream, two wheels at a time!

3/22/2020 5:37 PM

Greasing and little spring swap

Photo

|

3/22/2020 5:42 PM

I took out my stupid road bike for a solo ride today.

Photo

|

3/22/2020 5:43 PM

I’ll be hiding in the backcountry Photo

|

3/22/2020 5:51 PM

I took an MTB ride today. CentralCalmx is right! There were mx bikes, side by sides, atvs and trucks all over the place.

|

Braaapin' aint easy.

3/22/2020 6:03 PM

I haven't left the mountain in 8 days and don't plan to, I'm prepared for at least 3-4 months to stay isolated.

Photo

Photo

|

3/22/2020 6:06 PM

I've been watching music videos

Photo

|

3/22/2020 6:11 PM

Luke_Richards wrote:

Photo

I did the same thing, even broke down and serviced the shock!

|

Don’t piss off the old people - the older they get the less “life in prison” is a deterrent for them!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

3/22/2020 6:14 PM

Waiting on some parts to get this shifting smooth. Photo
Photo

|

3/22/2020 6:18 PM

Agree. There’s a lot of good folks in here and I believe we have a lot more in common than we think (especially now). Went riding today and that little bit of mental floss went a long way. Roost on my Moto brothers!

|

3/22/2020 6:24 PM

To wet to ride in Austin but golfed 2 days in a row now!

|

3/22/2020 6:26 PM

Photo

Just warming up for the home-bound and bored newbies that are coming

|

3/22/2020 6:40 PM

Luke_Richards wrote:

Photo

bvm111 wrote:

I did the same thing, even broke down and serviced the shock!

Nice! I need to put a lighter set of springs in my forks, Oil change and may as well do the seals, never done it though lol

|

3/22/2020 6:48 PM

m21racing wrote:

Quarantine is reading time! Or, cheesy 70s disaster movies!

My vote goes for reading. Been reading the "Ian Rutledge" series by author Charles Todd. Rutledge is a Scotland Yard detective investigating murder cases in post World War 1 England. Absolutely awesome. Best way to escape a situation and remove yourself that I know of.

|

3/22/2020 6:48 PM

Laying low indoors, cleaning up around the pad and came across one of my moto momentos. YZ-125 piston
that grenaded on the Carlsbad uphill. Maybe should start a "destroyed parts" thread. laughing laughing
Photo

|

3/22/2020 6:57 PM

Since we are stuck here , I guess we can't get clicked under the disaster relief program rules.

|

3/22/2020 7:02 PM

TeamGreen wrote:

The best thing about living in Dana Point? There’s all sorts of ways to achieve “social distance”.
(Look closely and you’ll notice “safe surfing”)
Photo

I rode through there today and up into Laguna Beach. The ocean is a wonderful place to go to clear the mind. Laguna was a little odd...not much “social distancing”. I grabbed some tacos to go and ate them on the beach and it was pretty busy with families. Freeways were empty.

I have found the news will make you go nuts so it’s off until this is over. I’ll check in on headlines to see restrictions and that’s it. I notice most of the anger on these boards comes from people with the most “information”

|

3/22/2020 7:03 PM

GoggleFiend904 wrote:

Waiting on some parts to get this shifting smooth. Photo
Photo

I know that part exactly. I think I changed the spring and it shifted better.

|

3/22/2020 7:04 PM

The factory I work for shutted down two weeks. I am spending my time off in my home state near the jungle.

Photo
Photo

|

3/22/2020 7:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2020 7:13 PM

Well, they basically just shut down all the hiking trails in LA County, and all beach parking lots because people are not being smart about this issue.

My friend lives on a street that is popular for parking at Fryman Canyon (very popular hiking area here in the SFV, and my personal favorite). He said he has never seen so many people trying to find a place to park and he has lived on that street for 24 years.

This is why we can't have nice things.

|

3/22/2020 7:13 PM

I have every 87 yz the 80 is the only one left to restore guess ill get going on it
Photo
Photo

|

3/22/2020 7:16 PM

avidchimp wrote:

Well, they basically just shut down all the hiking trails in LA County, and all beach parking lots because people are not being smart about this issue.

My friend lives on a street that is popular for parking at Fryman Canyon (very popular hiking area here in the SFV, and my personal favorite). He said he has never seen so many people trying to find a place to park and he has lived on that street for 24 years.

This is why we can't have nice things.

The hiking trails around here have been on the News for being over crowded all weekend.

I would guess they close them off very soon.

|

3/22/2020 7:16 PM

FerCzD wrote:

The factory I work for shutted down two weeks. I am spending my time off in my home state near the jungle.

Photo
Photo

wow, that place looks beautiful...

|