Since it needs no further introduction, I give you the MPS masterpiece:

jtomasik
1/3/2013 8:27am
Lol. Not twice, man. Send it off to a pro. Say, to PAUL STOFFERS, for example. Spoke to him right before Xmas. ;) B) I don't...
Lol. Not twice, man. Send it off to a pro. Say, to PAUL STOFFERS, for example. Spoke to him right before Xmas. WinkCool

I don't know that I could, or would WANT to sell that thing, but IF I did, it would be advertised for what it is. A complete hackjob, and priced accordingly. On the upside , all the parts from my 04 450 would transfer over to the same gen 2 stroke, just buy a frame, subframe and airbox off E-Bay. Get some aftermarket triple clamps and I'm in business. Saw a frame for $200. CamP thinks it's maybe not the best idea, but I am thinking of going back to my steel frame. I find that the 450 frame is too skinny and small for me. Hard to hang on to. Might try a Guts tall seat, but not sure that'll solve the whole problem. Might just ride it for 13 as is. In "deciding" mode now.
Have fun with that. Sounds like a lot of work. Once you figure in all of the parts, labor, and shipping, you could have been riding a Service Honda for those several months of putting that thing together. No bash on Stoffers...his frame looks nice. But, the Service Honda frames are just fine. I've hammered the hell out of mine, and the only thing I change on that bike is oil, tires, and clean the filter.

Just be careful you're not nickle-and-diming it. When you estimate costs on projects, there are a ton of details that eat time and money, and more often than not, aren't worth it.
TerryK
1/3/2013 8:35am
Lol. Not twice, man. Send it off to a pro. Say, to PAUL STOFFERS, for example. Spoke to him right before Xmas. ;) B) I don't...
Lol. Not twice, man. Send it off to a pro. Say, to PAUL STOFFERS, for example. Spoke to him right before Xmas. WinkCool

I don't know that I could, or would WANT to sell that thing, but IF I did, it would be advertised for what it is. A complete hackjob, and priced accordingly. On the upside , all the parts from my 04 450 would transfer over to the same gen 2 stroke, just buy a frame, subframe and airbox off E-Bay. Get some aftermarket triple clamps and I'm in business. Saw a frame for $200. CamP thinks it's maybe not the best idea, but I am thinking of going back to my steel frame. I find that the 450 frame is too skinny and small for me. Hard to hang on to. Might try a Guts tall seat, but not sure that'll solve the whole problem. Might just ride it for 13 as is. In "deciding" mode now.
jtomasik wrote:
Have fun with that. Sounds like a lot of work. Once you figure in all of the parts, labor, and shipping, you could have been riding...
Have fun with that. Sounds like a lot of work. Once you figure in all of the parts, labor, and shipping, you could have been riding a Service Honda for those several months of putting that thing together. No bash on Stoffers...his frame looks nice. But, the Service Honda frames are just fine. I've hammered the hell out of mine, and the only thing I change on that bike is oil, tires, and clean the filter.

Just be careful you're not nickle-and-diming it. When you estimate costs on projects, there are a ton of details that eat time and money, and more often than not, aren't worth it.
You guys have to keep in mind that scooter is of Scottish decent, which makes him 3 things:

1) he's stubborn as fuck

2) he's cheap as fuck

3) he's ugly as fuck

TongueLaughingTongueLaughing
jtomasik
1/3/2013 8:37am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2013 8:38am
TerryK wrote:
You guys have to keep in mind that scooter is of Scottish decent, which makes him 3 things: 1) he's stubborn as fuck 2) he's cheap...
You guys have to keep in mind that scooter is of Scottish decent, which makes him 3 things:

1) he's stubborn as fuck

2) he's cheap as fuck

3) he's ugly as fuck

Hmm. So, since nationality can make you a certain way, then by what happened in this thread, we can say that Americans are greedy, liars, and produce shit quality product. No wonder we're getting our asses kicked in the manufacturing world!

Oh, one guy calling another guy out for his looks is kinda gay....just sayin'.
1/3/2013 8:42am
TerryK wrote:
You guys have to keep in mind that scooter is of Scottish decent, which makes him 3 things: 1) he's stubborn as fuck 2) he's cheap...

1) he's stubborn as fuck

2) he's cheap as fuck

3) he's ugly as fuck

jtomasik wrote:
Hmm. So, since nationality can make you a certain way, then by what happened in this thread, we can say that Americans are greedy, liars, and...
Hmm. So, since nationality can make you a certain way, then by what happened in this thread, we can say that Americans are greedy, liars, and produce shit quality product. No wonder we're getting our asses kicked in the manufacturing world!

Wrong. Fanelli is 100% Argentinian.

The Shop

nytsmaC
1/3/2013 8:45am
scooter, have you lowered the footpegs? A 1/2" down and back makes more difference than you might think. Cut off the round stock and tack them onto the opposite sides of the tabs that you cut them off of, flip your footpeg springs upside down and swap left/right, and you're good to go. I'm 6'7" and do it with all my bikes before I go the tall seat foam route.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 8:48am
Cam, perhaps I should clarify. The size issue come down to frame width, not cockpit size. Pretty much comfortable in that regard. I pretty much suck now, at 50. I've lost that ability to ride well, let alone at the speed (pathetic at best) that I used to have. Tend to think of riding now more as "Hanging on in terror, and praying for the best outcome. It has, however, brought me closer to the Lord Almighty. Not a bad thing at 50. Lol.
I don't stand on the balls of my feet as you should, instead the arches. That's a huge difference , but I can't do it anymore. I sat on an 08 CRF and it was worse than my 04 for width, I felt, so not sure that's the best option.
I have a 93 CR250, and just love that thing. Even it is narrower than the 500 steel though, and I notice it. Not a problem, bit's noticeable. Broke the suspension wishbone in November, though, so THAT may be an issue now. Need a new one before I can do anything with it.
I believe I'll take you up on that seat offer. Ship it USPS ground with no value and I'll pick it up at my post office. Any charges I can pay there upon pickup. I'll PM you my address, and when you know what it cost you, the money-order is in the mail.

I know what you're saying about cost over runs, jtom. I've owned rigs for 24 years, and anytime you get into repairs, take what you think it will cost, and add more. A LOT more. Learned something else from an oldtimer too. "What ever TIME you think it will, take, double it." He was dead on. How come all the OLD guys have all the wisdom? Oh ya, because they've been THROUGH this shit a few times. Wait a minute, I am an old guy. Lol.
jtomasik
1/3/2013 8:49am
125 wrote:
Wrong. Fanelli is 100% Argentinian.
Once you're here and running a business, I consider a person 'American'.
CamP
1/3/2013 8:51am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2013 8:52am
nytsmaC wrote:
scooter, have you lowered the footpegs? A 1/2" down and back makes more difference than you might think. Cut off the round stock and tack them...
scooter, have you lowered the footpegs? A 1/2" down and back makes more difference than you might think. Cut off the round stock and tack them onto the opposite sides of the tabs that you cut them off of, flip your footpeg springs upside down and swap left/right, and you're good to go. I'm 6'7" and do it with all my bikes before I go the tall seat foam route.
Lowboy pegs are a good option if you ride hard pack tracks that don't develop ruts. If your tracks are soft, and develop deep ruts, it's a good way to end up with twisted knees and ankles. Been there, done that.
jtomasik
1/3/2013 8:53am
Cam, perhaps I should clarify. The size issue come down to frame width, not cockpit size. Pretty much comfortable in that regard. I pretty much suck...
Cam, perhaps I should clarify. The size issue come down to frame width, not cockpit size. Pretty much comfortable in that regard. I pretty much suck now, at 50. I've lost that ability to ride well, let alone at the speed (pathetic at best) that I used to have. Tend to think of riding now more as "Hanging on in terror, and praying for the best outcome. It has, however, brought me closer to the Lord Almighty. Not a bad thing at 50. Lol.
I don't stand on the balls of my feet as you should, instead the arches. That's a huge difference , but I can't do it anymore. I sat on an 08 CRF and it was worse than my 04 for width, I felt, so not sure that's the best option.
I have a 93 CR250, and just love that thing. Even it is narrower than the 500 steel though, and I notice it. Not a problem, bit's noticeable. Broke the suspension wishbone in November, though, so THAT may be an issue now. Need a new one before I can do anything with it.
I believe I'll take you up on that seat offer. Ship it USPS ground with no value and I'll pick it up at my post office. Any charges I can pay there upon pickup. I'll PM you my address, and when you know what it cost you, the money-order is in the mail.

I know what you're saying about cost over runs, jtom. I've owned rigs for 24 years, and anytime you get into repairs, take what you think it will cost, and add more. A LOT more. Learned something else from an oldtimer too. "What ever TIME you think it will, take, double it." He was dead on. How come all the OLD guys have all the wisdom? Oh ya, because they've been THROUGH this shit a few times. Wait a minute, I am an old guy. Lol.
What kind of engine and trans are you running in that rig? Back in the late 80's/early 90's, I was a wrench for a Cat dealer in So Cal, and also a wrench/fabricator for a trucking outfit that ran both Cats and Cummins. Did a lot of work on Eaton trannies. There was a lot of talk of a variable ratio trans for the trucking industry at the time, which would've been awesome. Not sure if anything like that ever made it into production. I think Eaton was working on it. Got out of that business in 1994.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 8:54am
TerryK wrote:

1) he's stubborn as fuck

2) he's cheap as fuck

3) he's ugly as fuck

jtomasik wrote:
Hmm. So, since nationality can make you a certain way, then by what happened in this thread, we can say that Americans are greedy, liars, and...

It's okay jtom, I got this. Evil
This coming from ANOTHER sheep lovin, Welly wearin Scotsman. The only thing Scottish about you is sitting in front of the telly praying Sean Connery will get the hell out of the way, so you can get a glimpse of Catherine Zetas Jones RACK! Not that I wouldn't plow on that myself. Kosmo, you are SUCH a dick! Lol.
ehr400
1/3/2013 8:55am
I am not sure if there are some people here who were at Vet Fest this year at Red bud but I was there with my buddies racing and a parked near us had a KX500F built by MPS and the frame broke on him right in front of us at the turn right before the finish line. The welds were the failure point at the cradle. I did see the bike the day before at a practice track we were at and the bike looked bling but the welds were average at best and definetly a bit cold.

Fortunately no one was hurt except his pocket book. I have been a professional welder for 17 years and a Weld Engineer for the last 12 and I feel that I am a good judge of weld quality and craftsmanship.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 8:57am
nytsmaC wrote:
scooter, have you lowered the footpegs? A 1/2" down and back makes more difference than you might think. Cut off the round stock and tack them...
CamP wrote:
Lowboy pegs are a good option if you ride hard pack tracks that don't develop ruts. If your tracks are soft, and develop deep ruts, it's...
Lowboy pegs are a good option if you ride hard pack tracks that don't develop ruts. If your tracks are soft, and develop deep ruts, it's a good way to end up with twisted knees and ankles. Been there, done that.
That's what I've heard too, which is why I never did it. Thanks for the idea though, nytsmaC.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 8:58am
ehr400 wrote:
I am not sure if there are some people here who were at Vet Fest this year at Red bud but I was there with my...
I am not sure if there are some people here who were at Vet Fest this year at Red bud but I was there with my buddies racing and a parked near us had a KX500F built by MPS and the frame broke on him right in front of us at the turn right before the finish line. The welds were the failure point at the cradle. I did see the bike the day before at a practice track we were at and the bike looked bling but the welds were average at best and definetly a bit cold.

Fortunately no one was hurt except his pocket book. I have been a professional welder for 17 years and a Weld Engineer for the last 12 and I feel that I am a good judge of weld quality and craftsmanship.
ehr, thanks for showing to the party LATE, dude! Where in HELL have you been? Lol
scooter5002
1/3/2013 9:00am
TerryK wrote:

1) he's stubborn as fuck

2) he's cheap as fuck

3) he's ugly as fuck

And I'm not CHEAP, asshole. Tongue
hellion
1/3/2013 9:06am
nytsmaC wrote:
CamP wrote:
Lowboy pegs are a good option if you ride hard pack tracks that don't develop ruts. If your tracks are soft, and develop deep ruts, it's...
That's what I've heard too, which is why I never did it. Thanks for the idea though, nytsmaC.
At 6'3" I always drop my pegs a half inch. It makes a huge difference in riding comfort, plus it keeps your center of gravity low. As opposed to installing a really tall seat which can make the bike handle badly. I prefer to raise my bars and lower my pegs, and only use a slightly taller seat if at all. Also, I ride really rutted stuff and the half inch isn't noticable. I do pay attention to ride on the balls of my feet though and keeps my toes in, always have regardless of peg height.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 9:07am
jtomasik wrote:
What kind of engine and trans are you running in that rig? Back in the late 80's/early 90's, I was a wrench for a Cat dealer...
What kind of engine and trans are you running in that rig? Back in the late 80's/early 90's, I was a wrench for a Cat dealer in So Cal, and also a wrench/fabricator for a trucking outfit that ran both Cats and Cummins. Did a lot of work on Eaton trannies. There was a lot of talk of a variable ratio trans for the trucking industry at the time, which would've been awesome. Not sure if anything like that ever made it into production. I think Eaton was working on it. Got out of that business in 1994.
I have an 01 with an N-14, with 1,100,000 miles on the original pistons, liners, and bearings. changed out the last original head at 890,000 miles 2 years ago. Because I wanted to, the first 2 went because of injector cup failure. Welcome to Cummins' world. My machinist said it was a good call, because the valves were JUST starting to lose the valve face hardening.
I've kept that truck because the post 01 motors were a nightmare with the EPA mandated emissions, and I can do everything on it myself. Just a big hot rod car motor, with the valve train, etc. Ordering a new one this week, it seems they finally have things straightened out. I hope.
Everything wears out eventually, and it's time to put the the old horse out to pasture. Been a good one, though.
jtomasik
1/3/2013 9:16am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2013 9:22am
I have an 01 with an N-14, with 1,100,000 miles on the original pistons, liners, and bearings. changed out the last original head at 890,000 miles...
I have an 01 with an N-14, with 1,100,000 miles on the original pistons, liners, and bearings. changed out the last original head at 890,000 miles 2 years ago. Because I wanted to, the first 2 went because of injector cup failure. Welcome to Cummins' world. My machinist said it was a good call, because the valves were JUST starting to lose the valve face hardening.
I've kept that truck because the post 01 motors were a nightmare with the EPA mandated emissions, and I can do everything on it myself. Just a big hot rod car motor, with the valve train, etc. Ordering a new one this week, it seems they finally have things straightened out. I hope.
Everything wears out eventually, and it's time to put the the old horse out to pasture. Been a good one, though.
Wow. 1 million miles on stock pistons, liners, and bearings. Does that mean you didn't touch the rings or hone the cylinders? We were just doing piston pack swaps at about 500K, and that was usually what the 3406B's could do. The old NT300/350's would get about 350K before their first rebuild. Not sure what Cat is doing nowadays. Electronics were just starting to hit pretty hard around the time I left.

Oh, what hp/torque does that thing deliver? The 3406's were around 425hp stock with about 1900 lb-ft of torque. Not sure of their fuel mileage, though.
CamP
1/3/2013 9:22am
hellion wrote:
At 6'3" I always drop my pegs a half inch. It makes a huge difference in riding comfort, plus it keeps your center of gravity low...
At 6'3" I always drop my pegs a half inch. It makes a huge difference in riding comfort, plus it keeps your center of gravity low. As opposed to installing a really tall seat which can make the bike handle badly. I prefer to raise my bars and lower my pegs, and only use a slightly taller seat if at all. Also, I ride really rutted stuff and the half inch isn't noticable. I do pay attention to ride on the balls of my feet though and keeps my toes in, always have regardless of peg height.
Taller seats do raise your CG and slow down turning, but I've discovered stock bike seat height varies a lot from bike to bike. For example, the stock seat height of my 08 CRF is over as 1/2" taller than my stock 07 CR250, when measured from the top of the pegs to the top of the seat, and even with the optional OEM tall seat on my 95, the difference is almost 1", so I really feel cramped on the 95. To make matters even worse, the bar mounts on the 95 are about 1" closer to the rider cockpit than the 08. The 07 CR250 bar mounts are about 1/2" closer to the rider cockpit than the CRF.

One of the reasons I'll hang onto the 08 CRF450 is that it's one of the greatest tall guy bikes ever built.
TerryK
1/3/2013 9:23am
And I'm not CHEAP, asshole. Tongue
So you are just stubborn and ugly? I'll go along with that.

Cool
1/3/2013 9:28am
I wish someone would post a complete photo of a Paul stoffer framed bike. Even if it is a hill climber. I just want to see a 5-hundo wedged in there without a cobbled-together cradle.
nytsmaC
1/3/2013 9:30am
CamP wrote:
hellion wrote:
At 6'3" I always drop my pegs a half inch. It makes a huge difference in riding comfort, plus it keeps your center of gravity low...
Ditto. Been doing it for 10 years and I've never had a problem, but I understand why some would be concerned and choose not to do it. I too ride on the balls of my feet and keep my toes in. Casing a jump and sucking the toe area of the boot under the peg in a worn out pair of Hi Points will definitely teach one the importance of safe foot positioning.

I used to run tall seat foams also until I discovered how much better a bike feels in the turns without one.

Bike setup is definitely subjective, some tall guys like low bars, some like bar risers, etc. etc. I like my pegs 1/2" low and my bar position forward with a tall bend on most bikes. The last bike I had that I felt needed a tall seat foam I got rid of it, I felt it (RMZ450) wasn't well suited for someone my height.

Hopefully you can get the CRF to fit you more comfortably than it does now. If it were me I'd at least try the footpeg trick to see how you like it before you give up on the bike, it won't cost you anything and it is reversible if you decide it's definitely not for you.
nytsmaC
1/3/2013 9:36am
hellion wrote:
CamP wrote:
Taller seats do raise your CG and slow down turning, but I've discovered stock bike seat height varies a lot from bike to bike. For example...
Taller seats do raise your CG and slow down turning, but I've discovered stock bike seat height varies a lot from bike to bike. For example, the stock seat height of my 08 CRF is over as 1/2" taller than my stock 07 CR250, when measured from the top of the pegs to the top of the seat, and even with the optional OEM tall seat on my 95, the difference is almost 1", so I really feel cramped on the 95. To make matters even worse, the bar mounts on the 95 are about 1" closer to the rider cockpit than the 08. The 07 CR250 bar mounts are about 1/2" closer to the rider cockpit than the CRF.

One of the reasons I'll hang onto the 08 CRF450 is that it's one of the greatest tall guy bikes ever built.
Interesting! I'm surprised that Honda made their bikes bigger from 95 until 08. They always seemed like a compact design.
I'll have to try to get a ride on a 08 CRF450, I had no idea. The magazines always proclaimed the KXF's to be the big/tall bikes, I wonder how their measurements compare?

I know that my 08 RMZ felt tiny, I tried but couldn't mesh with it.
jtomasik
1/3/2013 9:37am
hellion wrote:
nytsmaC wrote:
Ditto. Been doing it for 10 years and I've never had a problem, but I understand why some would be concerned and choose not to do...
Ditto. Been doing it for 10 years and I've never had a problem, but I understand why some would be concerned and choose not to do it. I too ride on the balls of my feet and keep my toes in. Casing a jump and sucking the toe area of the boot under the peg in a worn out pair of Hi Points will definitely teach one the importance of safe foot positioning.

I used to run tall seat foams also until I discovered how much better a bike feels in the turns without one.

Bike setup is definitely subjective, some tall guys like low bars, some like bar risers, etc. etc. I like my pegs 1/2" low and my bar position forward with a tall bend on most bikes. The last bike I had that I felt needed a tall seat foam I got rid of it, I felt it (RMZ450) wasn't well suited for someone my height.

Hopefully you can get the CRF to fit you more comfortably than it does now. If it were me I'd at least try the footpeg trick to see how you like it before you give up on the bike, it won't cost you anything and it is reversible if you decide it's definitely not for you.
I find it tough to believe that a half an inch makes a big difference when you're talking ruts and the amount of variability in how much a suspension compresses. It's not like the tolerance on the height of those pegs are +/- 0.25" to keep them out of the ruts. I'd imagine riding style, technique, and awareness plays a bigger part of saving your knees.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 9:37am Edited Date/Time 1/3/2013 9:41am
jtomasik wrote:
Wow. 1 million miles on stock pistons, liners, and bearings. Does that mean you didn't touch the rings or hone the cylinders? We were just doing...
Wow. 1 million miles on stock pistons, liners, and bearings. Does that mean you didn't touch the rings or hone the cylinders? We were just doing piston pack swaps at about 500K, and that was usually what the 3406B's could do. The old NT300/350's would get about 350K before their first rebuild. Not sure what Cat is doing nowadays. Electronics were just starting to hit pretty hard around the time I left.

Oh, what hp/torque does that thing deliver? The 3406's were around 425hp stock with about 1900 lb-ft of torque. Not sure of their fuel mileage, though.
It's one of the last last N-14s ever made, by serial number, according to Cummins. The old 855 block, adapted to electronics. Pretty impressive, really. They were switching production to the ISX platform at the same time, as mine was built, a full re-design with twin overhead cams.
My bottom end is completely untouched, and I can tell you for a fact that the cylinders are scored. The truck sat for 2 years before I bought it, and I don't know if thats why, scuffing from carbon or something after it sat so long? It should burn oil like a son of a bitch, and it doesn't. Shook my head, and buttoned it back up with a new middle head on it. Fuck it, drive 'er. Until I came off the highway last October,and had all the usual Cummins leaks fixed, it didn't burn a gallon of oil until about 12,000 miles, and I changed it around 20,000. This grossing 70 ton. Just a bullet proof motor.
My motor is a 460 hp, with 1850 torque in the top 2 gears,on a lighter drivetrain. A fuel economy concept, with a lighter spec truck. If you've noticed the average ahole behind the wheel today, you may appreciate the concept.
You were just getting out when electronics were coming in. Technology had really increased the lifespan of motors, right until the 02 EPA motors. Then we took a step back into the 70's, in terms of fuel economy and longevity. Awesome. Leave it up to the gov't.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 9:43am
125 wrote:
I wish someone would post a complete photo of a Paul stoffer framed bike. Even if it is a hill climber. I just want to see...
I wish someone would post a complete photo of a Paul stoffer framed bike. Even if it is a hill climber. I just want to see a 5-hundo wedged in there without a cobbled-together cradle.
www.bannedCR500riders.com Click on Pauls sticky in the AF section. It's all there Dawg. Drool on. WinkCool
scooter5002
1/3/2013 9:48am
I have nothing to lose by trying the footpeg deal, guess I will. Other issue is trying to go from seated to standing, is more difficult at 50, too. Hence the tall seat thing. I've beat myself up pretty bad over the years. Threw one on my CR500 in the 90's and instantly loved it. Those are a tall bike to begin with.
The mags say those Kaws are tall and fat. I thought they were perfect. Lol. Rode a 12 and I thought that motor ROCKED, too.
nytsmaC
1/3/2013 10:02am
I have nothing to lose by trying the footpeg deal, guess I will. Other issue is trying to go from seated to standing, is more difficult...
I have nothing to lose by trying the footpeg deal, guess I will. Other issue is trying to go from seated to standing, is more difficult at 50, too. Hence the tall seat thing. I've beat myself up pretty bad over the years. Threw one on my CR500 in the 90's and instantly loved it. Those are a tall bike to begin with.
The mags say those Kaws are tall and fat. I thought they were perfect. Lol. Rode a 12 and I thought that motor ROCKED, too.
Seating to standing ease and knee positioning (for grip) were the two biggest advantages I found by lowering the pegs. I encourage giving it a try but do be mindful about your foot position.

I've always liked Kawis too from my 94 KX500 to my 05 KX250 they always felt big and fat and fit me very nicely. Too bad they were all built like junk and I don't think I could allow myself to buy another any time soon.
scooter5002
1/3/2013 10:07am
Lol Note to self: nytsmaC not a Kawi fan. Ya, my 96 500 Kwacker had some major issues too. Very disappointing bike, but man oh man, what a motor!
jtomasik
1/3/2013 10:49am
I have nothing to lose by trying the footpeg deal, guess I will. Other issue is trying to go from seated to standing, is more difficult...
nytsmaC wrote:
Seating to standing ease and knee positioning (for grip) were the two biggest advantages I found by lowering the pegs. I encourage giving it a try...
Seating to standing ease and knee positioning (for grip) were the two biggest advantages I found by lowering the pegs. I encourage giving it a try but do be mindful about your foot position.

I've always liked Kawis too from my 94 KX500 to my 05 KX250 they always felt big and fat and fit me very nicely. Too bad they were all built like junk and I don't think I could allow myself to buy another any time soon.
LOL...funny how perception differs. I'm only 5'-11, and back in the 80's when I rode dez, I sided with the CR's 'cause they felt a lot smaller than my friends' KX500's. The Kawis felt like street bikes, relatively speaking.
ehr400
1/3/2013 10:49am
ehr400 wrote:
I am not sure if there are some people here who were at Vet Fest this year at Red bud but I was there with my...

ehr, thanks for showing to the party LATE, dude! Where in HELL have you been? Lol
Whats up my Canadian brother! I have been in Deutscheland for the last 3 months and have been busy moving into our new house, mix in some riding finally and back to work here. Lol.

I think my wife has some pics on her phone or something from Vet Fest. I know there was a photography company there that was doing photos and they took quite a few of it. I have a local guy down here in Bama that builds headers and does some amazing work that I directed a local guy towards down here, otherwise I would have done it for him but got no 220v hookup in my garage yet.

Post a reply to: Since it needs no further introduction, I give you the MPS masterpiece:

The Latest