Since it needs no further introduction, I give you the MPS masterpiece:

Related:
Create New Tag

2/7/2014 10:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2014 10:52 PM

HoF

Can we please have a new section created for threads just like these? This was epic.

|

Part of Speech: Noun

Definition: A loser, poser, lame-ass. One who talks the talk, but could never walk the walk.

One who talks shit and doesn't back it up, but rather ends up eating their shit in return. A fuckin 'tard.

Usage: Slang

2/8/2014 7:12 AM

madmaxperformance wrote:

You have got to be kidding us. After all that defending MPS, and all that horrible grammar, buddy comes on here to admit what scooter was saying all along!!??
This.
Thread.
Delivers.
Wow.

rjklein4470 wrote:

it's hard to break free from a dysfunctional relationship.

George made you his bitch

|

2/10/2014 4:28 AM

dought that

|

2/10/2014 6:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2014 6:22 AM

madmaxperformance wrote:

You have got to be kidding us. After all that defending MPS, and all that horrible grammar, buddy comes on here to admit what scooter was saying all along!!??
This.
Thread.
Delivers.
Wow.

rjklein4470 wrote:

it's hard to break free from a dysfunctional relationship.

nytsmaC wrote:

George made you his bitch

I'd say he needs a re-sleeve. No "doubt".

|

2/11/2014 10:13 AM

rjklein4470 wrote:

dought that

|

2/11/2014 10:35 AM

rjklein4470 wrote:

dought that

peelout wrote:

please tell me you see the irony

|

2/11/2014 12:19 PM

rjklein4470 wrote:

please tell me you see the irony

droped the knowledges on me bro

|

2/11/2014 2:24 PM

Too fucking, funny... Kosmo Klein

|

2/12/2014 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/2/2015 12:22 PM

pecu_83 wrote:

Somebody posted a link to to thumpertalk? maybe about a nice RM125 build, at the end the guy had ordered a RM-Z 125AF from MPS. Would like to hear what that guy thinks of his bike when he gets it. I think he was from Australia. Anybody have the link to the thread I´m talking about?

|

2/14/2014 10:50 AM

The comedy continues. Got a text from a friend of mine about a FB thread going on. Go to Honda CR500 riders on FB and look at the Decompressor Head thread by lee. Fanelli is in there spouting off. Again. Lol. He doesn't know when to shut it.

991 I hope the bike isn't too badly messed up, maybe that's an easier swap than a 500, so it won't be a total hatchetjob. Best of luck, man. I checked out your thread on TT. Nice work.

|

3/14/2014 2:33 PM

HOF mutha f**ker!!!

|

3/21/2014 5:51 PM

Jesus! Again! That is some scary shit!

|

Did i do that?

10/27/2014 10:03 PM

Those dont even look like good welds and on top of that it didnt even fit. Really

|

10/30/2014 7:08 PM

Jabroni wrote:

HoF

Can we please have a new section created for threads just like these? This was epic.

We have one, it's called the Hall Of Fame.

|

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Scottish. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Scotsman!

11/14/2014 5:30 AM

There is another epic battle going on fb with a hack job mps did... this time attorneys are getting involved with another one of his master pieces...

|

11/14/2014 6:07 AM

|

11/16/2014 8:58 AM

Wow. That's horrific stuff. .......someone could get killed with welds like that.

|

Did i do that?

12/27/2014 8:17 PM

|

12/28/2014 11:40 AM

^^^ hahahaha.

the fact that people still nut ride and buy his bikes is astounding after seeing what a REAL fabricator can do with an AF conversion.
|

-'09 KX500AF

- '14 KTM300SX

4/23/2015 6:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/23/2015 6:06 PM

125 wrote:

Here is the same bike, making a whopping 48hp on the dyno. turns out, they dont like radiator hose for an airboot..

48??? pretty sure my14 Husky tc250 makes over 50.. stock

yep.. from the Husky website:

The powerful and tractable 250cc 2-stroke engine of the TC 250 packs the most advanced technology available in Motocross. With well over 50 hp harnessed in an advanced chassis, the TC 250’s incredible power-to-weight ratio makes it easy to control the exhilarating power delivery of the strong 2-stroke engine.

|

Dealer and rep for CHILL MX gear.
Dealer for Motoseat.
Dealer for Magura.
If you need anything, email me. 385marketing@gmail.com
I'm glad to help in any way I can.

Http://www.ridechill.com
@ridechill
@clamb385

8/12/2015 3:58 PM

AlisoBob wrote:

This is how Service Honda used to do it, on a $ 10,000 bike.

Just keep feeding wire into a big puddle of shit, and let it all just pool together..... and some people call this "Craftsmanship" or "Artwork".

How Paulie does it...

The welders at the last 2 places I worked would have been ashamed if they did a weld like you claim to be 'Paulie's'. It's obviously a sound weld, but there's welders out there you can make a sound weld look like a work of art, your friend not being one of them

|

3/3/2017 8:10 PM

The new thread about MPS made me revisit this. I work in fabrication now, so I can truly appreciate how absolutely shitty that is. It looks like he has the most basic and rudimentary understanding of fab, and just said "fuck it, I'm going into business". Awesome.

|

Osama Bin Mixin - Head of the 2-stroke Taliban

3/4/2017 6:07 AM

JW381 wrote:

The new thread about MPS made me revisit this. I work in fabrication now, so I can truly appreciate how absolutely shitty that is. It looks like he has the most basic and rudimentary understanding of fab, and just said "fuck it, I'm going into business". Awesome.

And it doesnt matter how many people he pisses off he will still pump out that GARBAGE. Hows does someone do shitty work over and over and think your gonna get a different result from a customer ?

|

4/1/2017 9:47 PM

Who knows what will happen to Fanneli. When HS196 had his MPS masterpiece up, I seen a metric shit-ton of people sticking up for him and his garbage. But I have also seen over the past year or so, more and more people coming to know MPS as trash without being told. Just maybe he'll have to throw in the towel when no one goes to him anymore....

|

I'm not sure how much horsepower it's going to take to window the block.. But I know how much I'm going to use!

1/9/2018 4:43 AM

scooter5002 wrote:

I paid him $1000 when I picked the frame up in April 10. I don't think he figures I owe him more money, but he certainly has an issue with being called out on his shit workmanship. Lol. He finally showed up here just a little while back and started his chest thumping. I've been trashing his work here for a couple years now, and when he saw it, he wents nuts. TerryK deleted some of his B.S. but if I gathered correctly reading between the lines he was threatening to sue Vital and me. For having the AUDACITY to post the TRUTH. I pretty much taunted him because I could, and have nothing to fear. The job results spoke for themselves, and libel and slander only occur when there are lies involved. You can read some of it here.

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Interesting-2-stroke-on-display-at-local-car-show,1243116

Not sure where you at in Washington State, but the guy who runs TOES MX Park had an RM AF conversion done by him. I believe he's up in Royal City Wa, by Pasco, I believe. Maybe contact HIM and get his thoughts on Georges work. As I was bringing in my 04 CRF frame George was working on it. Said the guy gave him THREE GRAND pre-paid to do it. Told me if I had have give him that much I could have had mine done too, because it was a "pilot project". Huh. Yet he said he done 500 conversions before to RMs. Wouldn't you be PISSED if you paid 3G for what I got?! Lol
I lied. Just checked the website, up by Othello off I-90. I used to deliver there years ago, so my memory is rusty. Website hasn't been updated in a while, maybe that bike broke in half and bout killed the guy. God forbid.

So is this rape or robbery or just a bit of both ?

|