Since I have a very good memory...

kongols
3/17/2013 12:39pm Edited Date/Time 3/18/2013 2:03pm
I`m LMFAO !!!

Racer X ‏@racerxonline
Blake Wharton was docked four positions last night. He is now credited with 9th not 5th.

Racer X ‏@racerxonline
After Wharton remounted, he cut part of the track and advanced from his current position. That is why he was docked.
|
kongols
3/17/2013 12:44pm
Consistency of AMA is top notch.
RonSkj
Fantasy
141st
3/17/2013 12:51pm
Of course he was docked.. He has the wrong flavor of energy drink Wink

The Shop

blusmbl
3/17/2013 1:07pm
I saw one of the 250 guys go off in a similar spot in the heat race (I think...?) and they cruised between the toughblocks until the off camber rutted corner, then cut over into the other lane as there literally was no way to get back on the track on the correct side.

I also am pretty sure we saw Wharton wait for the guys to go by who were past him in the section prior before he re-entered the track on the opposite side.

If I was Blake I'd be livid right now.
S.Loyer
3/17/2013 1:10pm
I imagine he got up in the other lane and kept going.
I don't have a problem with this as there was still quite a bit go in the lane he crashed in.
If he would of done it 10 feet from the corner who cares but he still had a good amount to go.
yak651
Fantasy
168th
3/17/2013 1:17pm
kongols wrote:
I`m LMFAO !!! Racer X ‏@racerxonline Blake Wharton was docked four positions last night. He is now credited with 9th not 5th. Racer X ‏@racerxonline After...
I`m LMFAO !!!

Racer X ‏@racerxonline
Blake Wharton was docked four positions last night. He is now credited with 9th not 5th.

Racer X ‏@racerxonline
After Wharton remounted, he cut part of the track and advanced from his current position. That is why he was docked.
Too bad they didn't red flag the race for him so he would've had a chance to make those spots back up...
MXerDW
3/17/2013 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2013 8:34pm
From last nights bench racing thread http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Indy-SX-Bench-Racing-Disc…

18 hours ago

BW crashed going through the whoops and never finshed going down that lane. He got up and started down the other lane. I do not know how that works. I am not trying to start anything, I just noticed it.
Cigaro
3/17/2013 4:18pm
They should of asked Blake if that was a fair punishment before handing it out, Whistling
BobbyM
3/17/2013 5:02pm
more importantly...what kind of mental toughness and focus does a rider have that crashes out with a half a lap to go for the win? that dude dropped a few slots to me and my opinion of all the racers.
BobbyM
3/17/2013 5:04pm
blusmbl wrote:
I saw one of the 250 guys go off in a similar spot in the heat race (I think...?) and they cruised between the toughblocks until...
I saw one of the 250 guys go off in a similar spot in the heat race (I think...?) and they cruised between the toughblocks until the off camber rutted corner, then cut over into the other lane as there literally was no way to get back on the track on the correct side.

I also am pretty sure we saw Wharton wait for the guys to go by who were past him in the section prior before he re-entered the track on the opposite side.

If I was Blake I'd be livid right now.
he should be livid...at himself anyways.
Jordan421
Fantasy
2561st
3/17/2013 5:12pm
ama is going downhill big time...
mx 219
Fantasy
1150th
3/17/2013 5:32pm
AMA is a joke and a half
MotoX85
3/17/2013 7:09pm
The AMA is to consistent.

They consistently do what Monster energy tells them to do.

Remember all them people that like to put astericks beside cahmpions when: not everyone was racing, etc. I always thought that was BS since you have to show up and be healthy to win. With that said, who ever is champion this year needs an asterick by their name.

* - champion of the first year the SX turned into a show, ala Nasdork, Monster Redneck Jam, and World wrestling goontard entertainment.

Can someone please start another SX series, or just turn the races into more outdoor nationals.

Been to STL every year it has run............I WILL NOT BE THERE NEXT YEAR!!!!! Or any other indoor race.
kardy
3/17/2013 7:12pm
Did anyone else see Stewart triple past Canard while he was down and a red cross flag was flying? Them wheels weren't on the ground, that's for sure.... so much for conspiracy theories.
WhKnuckle
3/17/2013 7:16pm
kardy wrote:
Did anyone else see Stewart triple past Canard while he was down and a red cross flag was flying? Them wheels weren't on the ground, that's...
Did anyone else see Stewart triple past Canard while he was down and a red cross flag was flying? Them wheels weren't on the ground, that's for sure.... so much for conspiracy theories.
It's hard to blame him. The AMA let him know that red cross flags don't mean anything at Atlanta. Well, they mean something if there's a restart. Sometimes. It all depends - on something, maybe the phase of the moon or the mood of the AMA ref's wife.
kardy
3/17/2013 7:18pm
kardy wrote:
Did anyone else see Stewart triple past Canard while he was down and a red cross flag was flying? Them wheels weren't on the ground, that's...
WhKnuckle wrote:
It's hard to blame him. The AMA let him know that red cross flags don't mean anything at Atlanta. Well, they mean something if there's a...
It's hard to blame him. The AMA let him know that red cross flags don't mean anything at Atlanta. Well, they mean something if there's a restart. Sometimes. It all depends - on something, maybe the phase of the moon or the mood of the AMA ref's wife.
Or whether or not there's someone laying on the ground writhing in pain directly next to his flight path?
bd
3/17/2013 7:18pm
kongols wrote:
I`m LMFAO !!! Racer X ‏@racerxonline Blake Wharton was docked four positions last night. He is now credited with 9th not 5th. Racer X ‏@racerxonline After...
I`m LMFAO !!!

Racer X ‏@racerxonline

Racer X ‏@racerxonline
yak651 wrote:
Too bad they didn't red flag the race for him so he would've had a chance to make those spots back up...
Maybe. Consistency is key.
bd
3/17/2013 7:19pm
BobbyM wrote:
more importantly...what kind of mental toughness and focus does a rider have that crashes out with a half a lap to go for the win? that...
more importantly...what kind of mental toughness and focus does a rider have that crashes out with a half a lap to go for the win? that dude dropped a few slots to me and my opinion of all the racers.
13 BobbyM.... 13. He didn't have a shot
mynewcr250
3/17/2013 7:19pm
Cigaro wrote:
They should of asked Blake if that was a fair punishment before handing it out, Whistling
LOL. x1000
blusmbl
3/17/2013 7:20pm
kardy wrote:
He doubled if I remember correctly, along with Davi and RV. The cross flag wasn't out either, it was just the yellow. The yellow remained out long after Trey was off of the racing surface.
WhKnuckle
3/17/2013 7:24pm
kardy wrote:
WhKnuckle wrote:
It's hard to blame him. The AMA let him know that red cross flags don't mean anything at Atlanta. Well, they mean something if there's a...
kardy wrote:
Or whether or not there's someone laying on the ground writhing in pain directly next to his flight path?
Or a rider who was blocking part of the track and Asterisk people were on the ground in an area where the leaders would normally be using a hell of a lot of room if they were racing normally. But never mind. The AMA is right by definition. Even if their definition of "right" is incomprehensible to anyone else, they're still right.
kardy
3/17/2013 7:25pm
kardy wrote:
blusmbl wrote:
He doubled if I remember correctly, along with Davi and RV. The cross flag wasn't out either, it was just the yellow. The yellow remained out...
He doubled if I remember correctly, along with Davi and RV. The cross flag wasn't out either, it was just the yellow. The yellow remained out long after Trey was off of the racing surface.
Red cross absolutely was out over the finish line for the Canard crash.
I didn't see what RV and Davi did, but I fully expected James to get docked after I saw it.
yak651
Fantasy
168th
3/17/2013 7:26pm
Yellow means race!!
MotoX85
3/17/2013 7:28pm
kardy wrote:
Did you think he was going to slow down again. The AMA (monster) has already taught him you jump/pass on red cross flag. He wasn't gonna let RV pass him there again.

On another note, did you see how mych time RV made up on Millaps when James and Davey rolled the finish line. TV did not show it but he made up about 6 or 7 bike lengths, kind of makes you wonder if he jumped that also.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
3/17/2013 7:29pm Edited Date/Time 3/17/2013 7:46pm
kardy wrote:
WhKnuckle wrote:
kardy wrote:
Canard isn't on the ground.

Edit: That does look like a violation of the rule to me.
kardy
3/17/2013 7:33pm
Husqerdo
3/17/2013 7:42pm
Cigaro wrote:
Isn't that normal procedure? Oh wait,...............as Gilda Radner would say................"never mind".
KC124
3/17/2013 9:17pm
So let me get this straight. He cut the track and went from 1st to 5th in the process, so they docked him 4 more positions? Got it.

Post a reply to: Since I have a very good memory...

The Latest