Silly season 2020

4/26/2019 9:53pm
No way kenny and cooper are on the same team....Rodger and Ian already have issues with webb and musquin can you imagine the headaches those two would bring together. Both hard headed stubborn guys
deanwhite51
Fantasy
2591st
4/28/2019 4:30pm
I never realised how many riders are just about in their 30's..
Its hard to re sign these riders when theirs guys in their early 20's who are faster and still have time to be better in there career.

Its hard to re signs riders like Osbourne, MM25, Davolos,Seeley, El Hombre, etc.. who are in the back end of their careers and choosing them over people like AC92,Kroc,Wilson, Webb, Savatgy and the never ending list of these younger guys who have the speed and the time in there career up there sleeve.

2020 is going to be one crazy silly season for the history books.
This is where we need guys to Start looking up to people like Roczen and Wilson and market them selves to get the money back in the sport so we can have more riders per team.

Oh.. And There is no way Cooper Webb and Roczen will ever be on the same team.
Sully
4/28/2019 8:21pm Edited Date/Time 4/28/2019 8:22pm
I never realised how many riders are just about in their 30's.. Its hard to re sign these riders when theirs guys in their early 20's...
I never realised how many riders are just about in their 30's..
Its hard to re sign these riders when theirs guys in their early 20's who are faster and still have time to be better in there career.

Its hard to re signs riders like Osbourne, MM25, Davolos,Seeley, El Hombre, etc.. who are in the back end of their careers and choosing them over people like AC92,Kroc,Wilson, Webb, Savatgy and the never ending list of these younger guys who have the speed and the time in there career up there sleeve.

2020 is going to be one crazy silly season for the history books.
This is where we need guys to Start looking up to people like Roczen and Wilson and market them selves to get the money back in the sport so we can have more riders per team.

Oh.. And There is no way Cooper Webb and Roczen will ever be on the same team.
"...El Hombre, etc.. who are in the back end of their careers and choosing them over people like...Kroc..."

Kenny is only a year younger than Anderson, and three years away from his last title. Not bagging on Kenny at all, but to say Anderson is on the back end of his career is off by a whole lot.
kpiper
4/28/2019 9:26pm
I think all this stuff about having to be 'friends' if you are on the same team is baloney. Maybe lately it has been that way to a certain extent but motocross is an individual sport. Riders can have their own section of the semi to sit in on race day! They don't have to even speak to each other.

Having two riders push each other trying to be the best guy on the team is a good thing. Liking each other may actually hinder that.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Silly season 2020

The Latest