Silly Season to...

9/15/2010 8:07pm Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:58am
Paul Lindsey...

I was listening to Bodybag and Forehead and they had Paul Lindsey on with his predictions.

The reason I write this is because his predictions seem a little different than the most.

So here are his

Pourcel - Kawi "will bet the farm on it"
Dungey - stays at Suzuki
Chad Reed - Austrailia (so I guess he quits racing in the US?) retired
Weimer - Honda maybe Kawi
Windham - Geico
Short - Honda
Metcalfe - Geico >
Josh Grant - Valli
Townley - Goes to Europe maye stays at TLD
Milsaps - JGR
T Hahn - ??? standing when the music stops
Stroupe - motoconcepts
Cunningham - Star Racing
Malcolm Stewart - Star, JGR
Matt Moss - Austraila
Chiz - stays where he's at
Reardon - Goin home

He stated that these were "his" opinion and "did not" claim to have insider info so don't give him crap for saying this stuff as fact. But I find some of his picks interesting.

I personally have no way of knowing where people are goin except all the stuff I see here, which we all know is true!

Guy B or ocscottie we need to start some kind of a scorecard thing where all these people on vital that "know" where riders are goin can write it in and not erase it so when the dust settles we know who had it right and wrong. Would be cool.
|
YetiMan
9/15/2010 8:20pm
Interesting indeed. Reed sounds like he truely wants to stay and race another season in the USA, so I dont think he will be going home
max911
9/15/2010 8:28pm
grant to vali? not buyin it

The Shop

dehner47
9/15/2010 8:33pm
it will be absolutly discusting if a new comer like Malcolm Stewart gets a ride on a decent team and a proven rider like T. Hahn is "still standing when the music stops.".. very sad i tell ya..
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
9/15/2010 8:58pm
So Canard isn't going to KTM?? DAMNIT!! I was lied too!!
9/15/2010 9:29pm
Canard=Factory Honda
curmudgeon wrote:
Don't spread rumors. That's not cool.
Keep it on the DL, but the real story is Canard to Factory Bultaco, there coming back strong for 2011. Dual shocks are back in (two is better than one!), with only 6 inches of travel, for a lower CG, he will have the corners dialed!!!
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/15/2010 10:12pm
Here's my take. Some are wild-assed guesses. Some...not so much.

Based on what I've heard, I wouldn't bet the farm on Kawi for Pourcel...but that's just me.

Reed? You've got an Australian team coming here to race SX, and I believe they've got Nate Ramsey as a team manager. Do the math.

Metty? Yellow could be one option.

MotoConcepts will likely be a much smaller team. Two 450s, and two 250s (one for each coast. I've heard of some crazy ideas like different brands under the same tent.

Cunningham and Sipes at Star...add two more.

Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda will have Cole Seely, Christian Craig, and one more for West SX. They want to keep Ben Townley, and are working on that.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/15/2010 10:13pm
max911 wrote:
grant to vali? not buyin it
Why not?
9/15/2010 10:18pm
Paul Lindsey...I was listening to Bodybag and Forehead and they had Paul Lindsey on with his predictions.The reason I write this is because his predictions seem...
Paul Lindsey...

I was listening to Bodybag and Forehead and they had Paul Lindsey on with his predictions.

The reason I write this is because his predictions seem a little different than the most.

So here are his

Pourcel - Kawi "will bet the farm on it"
Dungey - stays at Suzuki
Chad Reed - Austrailia (so I guess he quits racing in the US?) retired
Weimer - Honda maybe Kawi
Windham - Geico
Short - Honda
Metcalfe - Geico >
Josh Grant - Valli
Townley - Goes to Europe maye stays at TLD
Milsaps - JGR
T Hahn - ??? standing when the music stops
Stroupe - motoconcepts
Cunningham - Star Racing
Malcolm Stewart - Star, JGR
Matt Moss - Austraila
Chiz - stays where he's at
Reardon - Goin home

He stated that these were "his" opinion and "did not" claim to have insider info so don't give him crap for saying this stuff as fact. But I find some of his picks interesting.

I personally have no way of knowing where people are goin except all the stuff I see here, which we all know is true!

Guy B or ocscottie we need to start some kind of a scorecard thing where all these people on vital that "know" where riders are goin can write it in and not erase it so when the dust settles we know who had it right and wrong. Would be cool.
I thought there's an add in the latest TWMX or something welcoming Malcom to L&M...
blair125
9/15/2010 10:18pm
my guess....I am probably way off on a few, but I bet I am way right on a few too.

Suzuki: Dungey, Metcalfe
Honda: Canard, Reed
Kawasaki: RV, Weimer
JGR: Brayton, Milsaps
KTM: Pourcel
Geico: Windham
L&M: Stewart, Grant
Valli: Short, Wey
H&H: Tedesco, Blose, Boni
MotoConcepts: Chisholm, Hahn,

PC: Wilson, Rattray, Tickle, Baggett
Geico: Tomac, Barcia, Wharton, Hahn
Star: Stroupe, Sipes, Cunningham, Baker
Rockstar Suz: Morais, Davalos, Anderson, Trettle
KTM: Musquin, Regal
kevin204
Fantasy
3416th
9/15/2010 10:30pm
Reed to JDR KTM.
Metcalfe to Suzuki with Dungey.
Villopoto and Weimer on Kawasaki.
Pourcel to Honda with Canard.
Millsaps on JGR.
Grant and Tedesco to H&H.
Short maybe to the Geico powersports team with KDub.
mws02
9/15/2010 10:32pm
Of course things never turn out as we guess, but If I had to take a stab at it I would say Blair125 has a pretty logical list. Only one I see off a bit is instead of Regal, Searle stays.
kevin204
Fantasy
3416th
9/15/2010 10:33pm
mws02 wrote:
Of course things never turn out as we guess, but If I had to take a stab at it I would say Blair125 has a pretty...
Of course things never turn out as we guess, but If I had to take a stab at it I would say Blair125 has a pretty logical list. Only one I see off a bit is instead of Regal, Searle stays.
Searle is already signed with a Kawi team for the Gps next year.
mxdancer
9/16/2010 8:42am
dehner47 wrote:
it will be absolutly discusting if a new comer like Malcolm Stewart gets a ride on a decent team and a proven rider like T. Hahn...
it will be absolutly discusting if a new comer like Malcolm Stewart gets a ride on a decent team and a proven rider like T. Hahn is "still standing when the music stops.".. very sad i tell ya..
Not just discusting...totally beyond belief. Angry

Gma B
MX4EVR
9/16/2010 8:48am
#69 Ronnie Mac ----- Team Ashley Madison?
moto138
9/16/2010 9:17am
dehner47 wrote:
it will be absolutly discusting if a new comer like Malcolm Stewart gets a ride on a decent team and a proven rider like T. Hahn...
not gonna happen..
moto138
9/16/2010 9:19am
GuyB wrote:
Here's my take. Some are wild-assed guesses. Some...not so much. Based on what I've heard, I wouldn't bet the farm on Kawi for Pourcel...but that's just...
Here's my take. Some are wild-assed guesses. Some...not so much.

Based on what I've heard, I wouldn't bet the farm on Kawi for Pourcel...but that's just me.

Reed? You've got an Australian team coming here to race SX, and I believe they've got Nate Ramsey as a team manager. Do the math.

Metty? Yellow could be one option.

MotoConcepts will likely be a much smaller team. Two 450s, and two 250s (one for each coast. I've heard of some crazy ideas like different brands under the same tent.

Cunningham and Sipes at Star...add two more.

Troy Lee Designs / Lucas Oil / Honda will have Cole Seely, Christian Craig, and one more for West SX. They want to keep Ben Townley, and are working on that.
the australian team is JDR motosports and they are KTM. the son's owner is teir manager. unless there is another one coming also?
jndmx
9/16/2010 9:20am
MX4EVR wrote:
#69 Ronnie Mac ----- Team Ashley Madison?
That's a lock.......bet the farm on it.
Sandberm
9/16/2010 9:28am
mws02 wrote:
Of course things never turn out as we guess, but If I had to take a stab at it I would say Blair125 has a pretty...
Yeah I agree, Blairs list makes sence to me too, excepting Regal and Davalos.

GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
9/16/2010 9:33am
dehner47 wrote:
Discusting...is that hooked on phonetics?
jndmx
9/16/2010 9:37am
GuyB wrote:
Come on Gibby.....just trying to have a good disgussion here.....lol.
Wandell
9/16/2010 10:18am
dehner47 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
In the last issue of Transworld MX there is an Answer ad featuring Malcom and he's on a Rockriver Yamaha.
stingray
9/16/2010 10:29am
blair125 wrote:
my guess....I am probably way off on a few, but I bet I am way right on a few too. 450 Suzuki: Dungey, Metcalfe Honda: Canard...
my guess....I am probably way off on a few, but I bet I am way right on a few too.

No Barcia at Geico?
CR92
9/16/2010 11:33am
kevin204 wrote:
Reed to JDR KTM. Metcalfe to Suzuki with Dungey. Villopoto and Weimer on Kawasaki. Pourcel to Honda with Canard. Millsaps on JGR. Grant and Tedesco to...
Reed to JDR KTM.
Metcalfe to Suzuki with Dungey.
Villopoto and Weimer on Kawasaki.
Pourcel to Honda with Canard.
Millsaps on JGR.
Grant and Tedesco to H&H.
Short maybe to the Geico powersports team with KDub.
I'm liking the looks of this one
danman
9/16/2010 11:42am
blair125 wrote:
my guess....I am probably way off on a few, but I bet I am way right on a few too. 450 Suzuki: Dungey, Metcalfe Honda: Canard...

stingray wrote:
No Barcia at Geico?
Take one more look, 4th from the bottom, 2nd name.
j100
9/16/2010 12:23pm
here's what i've been hearing.

Dungey, Musquin, Roczen & Wharton KTM
Pourcel, RV Kawi
Grant Valli
IT H&H
Reed, Canard, Short Honda
TLD: Craig, Seeley and Baker is 50/50 satying where he's at.
Star: Malcom Stewart, Cunningham, Sipes
Canide: Trettle, Jason Anderson, Morais and maybe Stroupe??
PC: Hansen, Wilson, Rattray, Tickley, Baggett
FC: Barcia, Hahn, Windham, Tomac
Townley, going to Europe
Suzuki: Metcalf

like i said, just what i've been hearing.

FIREfish148
9/16/2010 12:32pm
dehner47 wrote:
GuyB wrote:
I just lol'ed

Post a reply to: Silly Season to...

The Latest