Silly Season 2013

MT MX
9/5/2012 7:16am
Watch moto:inside the outdoors. The Red bud ep. He said "Every year except the year at Suzuki, were just frustrating years. Not being able to do...
Watch moto:inside the outdoors. The Red bud ep. He said "Every year except the year at Suzuki, were just frustrating years. Not being able to do what he wants" thats one reason he started two two. Plus he got no Factory offers.
Ive seen an artical in a magazine that RV said he feels the same why at Kawi. He said the bike is not a problem as he's grown up on it. He said and i qoute "I dislike working off a roster, being told what to eat and do" Earlier i also read that's one reason why he's in talk with reed, Reed has been through the same thing and will make RV happier.
Reed also Retweeted to RV awhile go when RV tweeted "This is so frustrating" reed retweeted "you feeling the same way i did with Kawasaki?" and RV retweeted "yeah man"
Haven't watched that episode, but Reed said on Pulp a couple years ago that he didn't like riding the Kawi. Also, after Fisher was canned was when it was brought up that he was another reason.
I guess we are both possibly correct then. I could be reading too much into it, but it's almost as if RV dislikes the way Aldon is working them over? Just a possibility.
DonM
9/5/2012 9:43am
Watch moto:inside the outdoors. The Red bud ep. He said "Every year except the year at Suzuki, were just frustrating years. Not being able to do...
Watch moto:inside the outdoors. The Red bud ep. He said "Every year except the year at Suzuki, were just frustrating years. Not being able to do what he wants" thats one reason he started two two. Plus he got no Factory offers.
Ive seen an artical in a magazine that RV said he feels the same why at Kawi. He said the bike is not a problem as he's grown up on it. He said and i qoute "I dislike working off a roster, being told what to eat and do" Earlier i also read that's one reason why he's in talk with reed, Reed has been through the same thing and will make RV happier.
Reed also Retweeted to RV awhile go when RV tweeted "This is so frustrating" reed retweeted "you feeling the same way i did with Kawasaki?" and RV retweeted "yeah man"
MT MX wrote:
Haven't watched that episode, but Reed said on Pulp a couple years ago that he didn't like riding the Kawi. Also, after Fisher was canned was...
Haven't watched that episode, but Reed said on Pulp a couple years ago that he didn't like riding the Kawi. Also, after Fisher was canned was when it was brought up that he was another reason.
I guess we are both possibly correct then. I could be reading too much into it, but it's almost as if RV dislikes the way Aldon is working them over? Just a possibility.
Aldon works for RV not Kawi
9/5/2012 11:25am
Only thing i see RV2 going somewhere else. He has said he hates being resricted by kawi, he said he wants to live his life. Hense...
Only thing i see RV2 going somewhere else. He has said he hates being resricted by kawi, he said he wants to live his life.
Hense one of the reasons Chad left kawi. If he were to go to 22, he would be as happy as Chad.
Plus, it's strange if Kawi have resigned RV, to would have anounced it already, no need to keep it a secret as he is under the same contract already. I think he is moving on. No doubt Kawi is going to Offer is a TON of money but i think he is over the team and is looking for a change in his life.
Your Kool-Aid is way too strong for you. Try a thinner ratio. Wink
Mate were here to talk about supercross season not try and start arguments over the internet
Not trying to start an argument with you, but I do disagree with parts of your post about the upcoming Supercross season concerning Reed, Villopoto, Kawasaki, happiness, etc. I'm sorry if you feel offended in any way.

Let's just leave it at that then.

Carry on.
9/5/2012 8:19pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Yeah, Chad's going solo next year. Maybe he'll go for Tomac for 2014. BTW, Matt Moss is still on JDR. Don't know why RacerX forgot to...
Yeah, Chad's going solo next year. Maybe he'll go for Tomac for 2014.

BTW, Matt Moss is still on JDR. Don't know why RacerX forgot to include him.
Matt moss is in Australia. He was at the last round of the AUS NATS helping his brother Jake.

The Shop

9/5/2012 8:23pm
Your Kool-Aid is way too strong for you. Try a thinner ratio. Wink
Mate were here to talk about supercross season not try and start arguments over the internet
Not trying to start an argument with you, but I do disagree with parts of your post about the upcoming Supercross season concerning Reed, Villopoto, Kawasaki...
Not trying to start an argument with you, but I do disagree with parts of your post about the upcoming Supercross season concerning Reed, Villopoto, Kawasaki, happiness, etc. I'm sorry if you feel offended in any way.

Carry on.
Fair enough, My post are just going off what i read and here,As im at the track a couple times aweek and hear alot of rumors. Plus i read alot aswell.
9/5/2012 8:27pm
Not trying to start an argument with you, but I do disagree with parts of your post about the upcoming Supercross season concerning Reed, Villopoto, Kawasaki...

Carry on.
Fair enough, My post are just going off what i read and here,As im at the track a couple times aweek and hear alot of rumors...
Fair enough, My post are just going off what i read and here,As im at the track a couple times aweek and hear alot of rumors. Plus i read alot aswell.
You have to agree that If Kawasaki signed Poto they would have anonced it already! Seams strange that they're keeping it secret. We'll find out in a week or so...
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
9/6/2012 2:41am
Transmoto talked to Moss:

Matt Moss tells us that he has signed a supercross-only deal with the JDR/J-Star KTM team in America to ride the West Coast 250cc class in 2013. While it can't yet be confirmed, Moss may also be riding a new fuel-injected 2013-model KTM 450SX-F for the four-round Australian Supercross Championship, which begins in mid October at Dubbo.

Must want to come back and run the Aussie MX.
9/6/2012 8:05am
This "Castrol Kawasaki" team that Jeff Alessi is on may be euro-based, (Germany) but he will be at Anaheim 1, apparently. Surprised there is not more talk about this. He is racing Elsinore on it. I would be willing to bet he is not the only rider on the team either. Wasn't it Hansen that said he was going to be "on a new team"?

What I am most interested in seeing for 2013 is the Yamaha that was "promised" to Dean Wilson. Although he is not going to be on Yamaha, I would assume they will still release this bike toward the end of the nationals for whoever their riders are.

I heard it is going to be their WR450, for moto. (250F frame, front facing 450 engine) which is actually pretty pathetic, but, if it works...
TheWeapon
Fantasy
68th
10/8/2012 8:25pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
Transmoto talked to Moss: [i]Matt Moss tells us that he has signed a supercross-only deal with the JDR/J-Star KTM team in America to ride the West...
Transmoto talked to Moss:

Matt Moss tells us that he has signed a supercross-only deal with the JDR/J-Star KTM team in America to ride the West Coast 250cc class in 2013. While it can't yet be confirmed, Moss may also be riding a new fuel-injected 2013-model KTM 450SX-F for the four-round Australian Supercross Championship, which begins in mid October at Dubbo.

Must want to come back and run the Aussie MX.
The latest on this is that Moss has left JDR and signed with Suzuki to run the SX and MX here on a 450.

Todd Waters hasn't been confirmed, but I have a feeling he will leave Suzuki for KTM.
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
10/8/2012 8:50pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2012 8:51pm
TheWeapon wrote:
The latest on this is that Moss has left JDR and signed with Suzuki to run the SX and MX here on a 450. Todd Waters...
The latest on this is that Moss has left JDR and signed with Suzuki to run the SX and MX here on a 450.

Todd Waters hasn't been confirmed, but I have a feeling he will leave Suzuki for KTM.
Really?? Where'd you hear this?

That would be kind of dissapointing if true was looking forward to seeing Matt have another crack at the us, even if it was SX only for JDR. If he comes back fulltime i think this will be where he stays for good. Cant see anybody giving him a third bite at the cherry with the results he's put in over there. We all know he hasnt ridden up to his potential over there yet.

Waters on KTM seems likely, Reardon and Simmonds have to be spewing, there JDR years consisted of riding an underpowered 350 and an out of date 450 then gone. Gotta think there has to be more to this JDR KTM split, not alot of riders sticking around on that team at the moment.
TheWeapon
Fantasy
68th
10/8/2012 8:54pm
haydos25 wrote:
Really?? Where'd you hear this? That would be kind of dissapointing if true was looking forward to seeing Matt have another crack at the us, even...
Really?? Where'd you hear this?

That would be kind of dissapointing if true was looking forward to seeing Matt have another crack at the us, even if it was SX only for JDR. If he comes back fulltime i think this will be where he stays for good. Cant see anybody giving him a third bite at the cherry with the results he's put in over there. We all know he hasnt ridden up to his potential over there yet.

Waters on KTM seems likely, Reardon and Simmonds have to be spewing, there JDR years consisted of riding an underpowered 350 and an out of date 450 then gone. Gotta think there has to be more to this JDR KTM split, not alot of riders sticking around on that team at the moment.
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
10/8/2012 9:03pm
Well thats confirmed enough for me. Tongue

I know he says he wants to go back to the states but i just dont see it happening, he's had two shots and produced one podium in lites supercross. Not downplaying that achievement but i think he and any potential future sponsors expected more, promised alot and delivered little over there.

He will need to come out and absolutely blow every other rider off the track in super x and outdoors while staying injury free and upright this year to even rate a mention on the international radar, wouldnt hurt if Chad came back for Newcastle either to add a bit of star power and give a measuring stick as to where our blokes sit at the moment.
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
10/8/2012 9:08pm
haydos25 wrote:
Well thats confirmed enough for me. :P I know he says he wants to go back to the states but i just dont see it happening...
Well thats confirmed enough for me. Tongue

I know he says he wants to go back to the states but i just dont see it happening, he's had two shots and produced one podium in lites supercross. Not downplaying that achievement but i think he and any potential future sponsors expected more, promised alot and delivered little over there.

He will need to come out and absolutely blow every other rider off the track in super x and outdoors while staying injury free and upright this year to even rate a mention on the international radar, wouldnt hurt if Chad came back for Newcastle either to add a bit of star power and give a measuring stick as to where our blokes sit at the moment.
From whats just been posted on facebook, there's a chance that could very much happen
haydos25
Fantasy
3325th
10/8/2012 9:19pm
Derpin' DJ wrote:
From whats just been posted on facebook, there's a chance that could very much happen
what was posted? can you elaborate for the facebook illiterate please?
Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
10/8/2012 9:32pm Edited Date/Time 10/8/2012 9:33pm
It seems like the new SX promoter is trying to get Reed to come over. They want 10000 likes on facebook though. Not sure how that will help them

If he does come, I'm sure it will be for the MotoGP round, but hopefully he will come to Newcastle as well!
10/8/2012 10:52pm
Please anyone correct me if I am wrong, but I'm pretty sure Reed couldn't gel with the Kawi because the frame geometry of the Kawi gave the feeling of a bike where most of the traction/steering is done at the rear wheel, where as the Honda's are more neutral and the steering is done at the front end of the bike, which he prefers.

I remember Chad saying something along the lines of the more front wheel traction I can get the better, when switching to an older front tire last year.

Chad definitely looks at home on the 13', can't wait to see him and RV resume their unfinished business after the Texas crash.

Derpin' DJ
Fantasy
2797th
10/12/2012 5:38pm
Matt Moss was originally going to do SX only in the US next year with JDR, but he has just signed with Suzuki over here. Word is that Josh Cachia is now replacing him to do the SX over there next year. I'm guessing he might even do outdoors as well
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
10/14/2012 10:49pm
Cachia is replacing Matt,

Looking forward to seeing Cachia in the states, good guy and hard racer.

Post a reply to: Silly Season 2013

The Latest