Side By Side Drivers....

bd
Edited Date/Time 8/14/2013 5:39am
As bad as fella's riding quads? I felt the folks driving the side by sides were wrong.... never park on a trail. Give space from edge of trail. Your opinions?

http://youtu.be/BbOU-3BckB4
|
8/13/2013 7:31pm
Should have popped a wheelie!
What an ass clown. Why would anyone with at least half a brain ride thru the middle a half a dozen quads?
Dude anybody can jump or twist the throttle. You had a whole desert out there grab the lever nearest to the throttle and step on the lever opposite side of the shifter, then turn instead of trying to prove to everybody where you could ride. You were so worried about that little quad in your space. It looked to me that they were going straight but not parallel to you. So that makes them wrong? You then go ride right up the middle of a group of people using that area to do a little staging for their races. Like I tell my kids they are probably having more fun than you as they are not worried about being cool, dude.
The last time I saw a cop on my dirt bike I made a left turn in front of him as he rolled up to a stop sign. I flipped a U-turn and we spent a few minutes chatting in the street right at the stop sign. He told me new county ordinance called for impound if ticketed for illegal riding. He told me he didn't want to do that and we talked about our country backgrounds and the urban development. He told me not to ride on the street anymore, Riverside County Sheriff.
You are not anything special pay your registration and get a flag if it is required.
FI2T
8/13/2013 8:01pm
That's a fun little hill to jump and that corner is fun to rail around. The issue is that is the hang out for loads of kids, UTV's and utility quads.... Its easy to get to. He had spotters for the jump but zero need to go through the middle of that group. We ride out at sand hollow a lot and there is plenty of space for him to go another way to get to his jump again. When we ride out there we stay as far away from people that aren't in our group as possible and if you have to ride through people why not slow down? He could go out a little further, avoid the crowds, bigger hills and hit better jumps.
mt798
8/13/2013 8:14pm
Should have popped a wheelie! What an ass clown. Why would anyone with at least half a brain ride thru the middle a half a dozen...
What an ass clown. Why would anyone with at least half a brain ride thru the middle a half a dozen quads?
Dude anybody can jump or twist the throttle. You had a whole desert out there grab the lever nearest to the throttle and step on the lever opposite side of the shifter, then turn instead of trying to prove to everybody where you could ride. You were so worried about that little quad in your space. It looked to me that they were going straight but not parallel to you. So that makes them wrong? You then go ride right up the middle of a group of people using that area to do a little staging for their races. Like I tell my kids they are probably having more fun than you as they are not worried about being cool, dude.
The last time I saw a cop on my dirt bike I made a left turn in front of him as he rolled up to a stop sign. I flipped a U-turn and we spent a few minutes chatting in the street right at the stop sign. He told me new county ordinance called for impound if ticketed for illegal riding. He told me he didn't want to do that and we talked about our country backgrounds and the urban development. He told me not to ride on the street anymore, Riverside County Sheriff.
You are not anything special pay your registration and get a flag if it is required.
I got a headache trying to read that...
motokiwi
Fantasy
319th
8/13/2013 8:27pm
Dude who made the video is an A grade tool bag

The Shop

TeamGreen
8/13/2013 8:42pm
motokiwi wrote:
Actually, there are plenty of Tool & Douche Bags in that vid.
bd
8/13/2013 9:21pm
Should have popped a wheelie! What an ass clown. Why would anyone with at least half a brain ride thru the middle a half a dozen...
Yo.... why do keep saying "you?" Do you think any of these folks are me?

Let me clarify, I stumbled onto this YouTube. I do not know anyone in this video.
8/13/2013 9:28pm
I thought you bragging that it was yourself. Sorry, I mistakenly thought you posted as it was yourself and you were complaining these people were in your way.
TeamGreen
8/13/2013 9:41pm
I thought you bragging that it was yourself. Sorry, I mistakenly thought you posted as it was yourself and you were complaining these people were in...
I thought you bragging that it was yourself. Sorry, I mistakenly thought you posted as it was yourself and you were complaining these people were in your way.
Do you see any problem with the way recreational UTV-ATV folks park in the middle of the trail...? Hell, to be fair, even the weekender trail riders on bikes do it...
MX690
8/13/2013 10:42pm
That place looks like a major accident just waiting to happen. I thought the guys riding the ATVs were the tools, what gives them the right to block the track from anyone else using it? And the pack mentality just proved what tools they were, except for the one guy who dealt with it the mature and right way.
DocMarten
8/13/2013 11:33pm
Side by Side drivers are like a mutated more retarded and gay version of quad riders
HenryA
8/13/2013 11:43pm
Side by side drivers....I didn't know that people actually used that besides from pit areas. Like riding a quad and thinking that it's cool is gay as fuck, but side by side....wow I still find it hard to believe that people buy that shit and tries to race it.
DocMarten
8/14/2013 12:40am
HenryA wrote:
Side by side drivers....I didn't know that people actually used that besides from pit areas. Like riding a quad and thinking that it's cool is gay...
Side by side drivers....I didn't know that people actually used that besides from pit areas. Like riding a quad and thinking that it's cool is gay as fuck, but side by side....wow I still find it hard to believe that people buy that shit and tries to race it.
the typical american you euros hate on are exactly the kind of people who ride quads and drive side by sides
Seamorbutts
8/14/2013 3:03am
Both could of handled it better. If I had to choose, I'd take the guy on the bikes side, even though he's stupid too.
Vet57
8/14/2013 5:23am Edited Date/Time 8/14/2013 5:35am
One thing is for certain...that is some killer territory to ride!
huck
8/14/2013 5:39am
Giving motorcycle riders a bad name....good job running from the police, douche bag.

Post a reply to: Side By Side Drivers....

The Latest