Shout to Dirt Wurx crew for a great year

kage173
Every year its nonstop either about how the tracks are too dangerous and all the stars are hurt or that the tracks are too easy and there's no separation.

This year had some of the best racing I've ever seen (94 v 2 in Dallas), the coolest tracks in years, and the most top 5 guys still racing in Vegas.

Shout out to you bros for all the shit you catch and how gnarly yall are on a skid steer!
|
dkg
5/5/2019 8:00am
Yep, they did a good job.
NoeOrtiz
5/5/2019 8:01am
Overall I think they did a good job, but there was still times when I would scratch my head as to why they wouldn’t fix certain sections of tracks during the race when it was unsafe. In Vegas for example, the first set of woops were dangerous towards the last 3 humps. They had a pretty bad buck in them and even the top guys showed struggle through out the night. I was actually at the races and There was so many close calls and falls in that specific section alone.

The Shop

level
5/5/2019 9:16am
Sorry disagree. Track designs were shit. That finish line double last night was extremely dangerous. Did you see the landing on it if you could even call it a landing because it was straight down. Nowhere for the bike to land and if you clipped the top just wrong you were gonna head first into the ground from two stories up.

Also the whoop layout was ridiculous last night also.

They really need to rethink some things on how they build jumps and overall track design.

I was very disappointed this year except for a few races.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
230th
5/5/2019 9:41am
Tracks lack imagination, but i understand its hard to come up with something new each week. They need use some of those old rider designed tracks from back when.
And just need to mix the distances up between jumps so everything isn't a set distance like every other track for last ten years. And build whoops you have to skim for the love of God.
5/5/2019 11:49am Edited Date/Time 5/5/2019 1:17pm
Biggest tinfoil here, did the Woops start when cooper started getting on a roll? Or were they like that all year?

Post a reply to: Shout to Dirt Wurx crew for a great year

The Latest