Shout out to Marshal Weltin

St Ann More
8th overall in MX2, career best and scored more points than he has all season combined!

Granted it's not the biggest news from the weekend but he's been struggling, to the point where you question whether he would have a ride next year if it continued, so props to him for bucking that trend!
|
dboivin
6/4/2018 2:15pm
yeah good ride from marshal, glad hes still making a go at it. local boy to us here.
6/4/2018 2:23pm
Great ride moto 1, back to normal moto 2. Was great seeing him near the front, just needs to put 2 motos together.
Cortami79
6/4/2018 2:30pm
I think he needed that first moto to get some confindence. Seems like he is enjoying his stay in Europe but results this year (on that slow honda) haven't been what it needs to be until this weekend. Hope he can continue to get some results
St Ann More
6/4/2018 3:20pm Edited Date/Time 6/4/2018 3:24pm
Great ride moto 1, back to normal moto 2. Was great seeing him near the front, just needs to put 2 motos together.
I dunno man, I thought his second moto was decent considering he's only scored in 2 out of 14 moto's prior to this weekend! He came from around 25th, charged and finished 13th. It was a different Marshal Weltin than what we've seen so far this year, perhaps it was the track, either way, hopefully he can build on that!

The Shop

jeffro503
6/4/2018 3:29pm
I dunno man, I thought his second moto was decent considering he's only scored in 2 out of 14 moto's prior to this weekend! He came...
I dunno man, I thought his second moto was decent considering he's only scored in 2 out of 14 moto's prior to this weekend! He came from around 25th, charged and finished 13th. It was a different Marshal Weltin than what we've seen so far this year, perhaps it was the track, either way, hopefully he can build on that!
I agree man , he looked good this weekend. He did say they got him some new suspension and an ignition , which he said they helped a bunch. Darian had a terrible day , with an awesome qualifying time too. TKO got completely screwed with that bike giving out both moto's....felt for that kid. And gawd dang it!.....I so wanted to see Jorge beat the shit out of Jonas both moto's!
RG1
6/5/2018 12:57am
Fantastic ride in both races. First race he got the start and rode excellent, but the second race was equally as impressive as he went down in turn one and came through the field. The best he's ridden in GP's by far
6/5/2018 1:18am
I dunno man, I thought his second moto was decent considering he's only scored in 2 out of 14 moto's prior to this weekend! He came...
jeffro503 wrote:
I agree man , he looked good this weekend. He did say they got him some new suspension and an ignition , which he said they...
I agree man , he looked good this weekend. He did say they got him some new suspension and an ignition , which he said they helped a bunch. Darian had a terrible day , with an awesome qualifying time too. TKO got completely screwed with that bike giving out both moto's....felt for that kid. And gawd dang it!.....I so wanted to see Jorge beat the shit out of Jonas both moto's!
You & me both. I dunno what it is, but I just can't seem to like Jonas. His personality comes across as a bit standoffish whereas Prado is always happy no matter if he gets beat, plus his riding style is on point.

Post a reply to: Shout out to Marshal Weltin

The Latest