Should mud tracks?

Should the track crew/race crew - decision makers etc

Build mud specific tracks?

I hate mudders - other than the championship drama the actual visual of the guys rolling around in rhythms is not too enjoyable to me as an avid rider/fan.

However, the finish line whoops, jump, right turn, wall, straight away in bowl turn then long sweeping turn - was all a raceable section that with specific tweaks could have been multi line.

I feel the racing would be more exciting if it were a flat track come mud day.... why keep the jumps when they are just singles?

Call me stupid.
|
kb228
2/3/2019 8:51am
If they know its going to be a mudder and they change the qualifying schedule, they should use that time to tame the track down like they did with the whoops section.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/3/2019 8:57am
"why keep the jumps when they are just singles?"

Because they become challenging. Some guys did the finish line, doubled the triple, while other's rolled them. Sack up and take the risk of making up time, potentially pass someone, or make a mistake/go down.
2/3/2019 9:18am
-MAVERICK- wrote:
[i]"why keep the jumps when they are just singles?"[/i] Because they become challenging. Some guys did the finish line, doubled the triple, while other's rolled them...
"why keep the jumps when they are just singles?"

Because they become challenging. Some guys did the finish line, doubled the triple, while other's rolled them. Sack up and take the risk of making up time, potentially pass someone, or make a mistake/go down.
agreed on those - hence my finish line jump comment as to a good section that was raceable.

The double then main triple was excellent section too.

I think they should make the jumps a little more MX in shape - less steep and promote people going for them MORE - for more drama.

2/3/2019 9:35am
My idea to my brother while watching the race last night was that when they see its gonna be a total mudder shitshow like last night, to not elremove the jumps completely but make it to where every jump is knocked down to a "roller" of whatever size that particular mound of dirt allows... and let them race a track full of rollers & flat straightaways! Doesnt totally make it flat where the mud gets too deep to even pass through but makes the racing better, in theory. Flame away

The Shop

lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
2/3/2019 9:53am
Should the track crew/race crew - decision makers etc Build mud specific tracks? I hate mudders - other than the championship drama the actual visual of...
Should the track crew/race crew - decision makers etc

Build mud specific tracks?

I hate mudders - other than the championship drama the actual visual of the guys rolling around in rhythms is not too enjoyable to me as an avid rider/fan.

However, the finish line whoops, jump, right turn, wall, straight away in bowl turn then long sweeping turn - was all a raceable section that with specific tweaks could have been multi line.

I feel the racing would be more exciting if it were a flat track come mud day.... why keep the jumps when they are just singles?

Call me stupid.
OK if you wish .....................Stupid. Wink

Post a reply to: Should mud tracks?

The Latest