Should Yamaha be worried?

early
Fantasy
2231st
Edited Date/Time 3/19/2018 1:36pm
I guess surrounding yourself with people who back up all your bad decisions is the thing to do these days...

|
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
3/19/2018 12:20pm
Having no one but Ramette was not predicted by McCarty, I will tell you that.

Barcia will be back soon, though.
bd
3/19/2018 12:28pm
Why? Johnny Football fell down in front of the world, recognized his issues, and started his transformation. At least he had the balls to go after it, fall and then pick himself up. I hope the best for him. Lastly, Webb has not exceeded expectations (like Manzel) and has gotten a lot of shit. Is that statement false?
early
Fantasy
2231st
3/19/2018 12:49pm
bd wrote:
Why? Johnny Football fell down in front of the world, recognized his issues, and started his transformation. At least he had the balls to go after...
Why? Johnny Football fell down in front of the world, recognized his issues, and started his transformation. At least he had the balls to go after it, fall and then pick himself up. I hope the best for him. Lastly, Webb has not exceeded expectations (like Manzel) and has gotten a lot of shit. Is that statement false?
When did Manziel exceed expectation?
rm85racer
3/19/2018 1:07pm
bd wrote:
Why? Johnny Football fell down in front of the world, recognized his issues, and started his transformation. At least he had the balls to go after...
early wrote:
I think what he is saying is that Manziel also did not exceed expectations.

Somewhat related but frankly I'm excited to see if Manziel does come back to the NFL or the CFL or wherever he goes. It seems like he's learned his lessons and is putting in the work to do what he loves. A true comeback story.

The Shop

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
3/19/2018 1:36pm
early wrote:
People thought Johnny got pretty bad in his performance, but then he found a new, lower low?

Talking with the Yamaha crew after the race, they're hoping Coop will be back next week, and are also hoping to have Barcia back after Indy.

Post a reply to: Should Yamaha be worried?

The Latest