Should Pro Moto be faster or slower in the future?

skiz
9/29/2017 6:14pm
How does the fan know slower or faster.? They don't. Road Track bikes are 1000cc bikes and pass by at 200mph in Superbike and 220mph in MotoGP. Can you see the difference between 200 and 220 .?

What can 350, 450, or 550cc do on a Mx track.? I remember Caroili dropping back to a 350. Was that a disadvantage.?

Everybody wants to see the best VS the best. We want to see lap after lap battles and amazing passes and attempted passes. Whatever brings the top level talent to fight on the same stage side-by-side. Thats what I want to see. I really don't care if its faster or slower. The slowest guy on the track could kick my ass and 200mph is incredible, launching 75 feet is incredible Theyre already doing stuff I could only dream of so I want to see the best VS the best and hope they mix it up right down to the finish.
Jamal#440
10/2/2017 6:29pm
I dont want to say slower but you go back almost 10 years and the champions have all had a season ended early after seriously getting busted up on 450's. K-Roc, 2 years before that Dungey cracked his neck up a bit, few years before that it wasTomac, RV..
loftyair
10/2/2017 8:13pm
Jamal#440 wrote:
I dont want to say slower but you go back almost 10 years and the champions have all had a season ended early after seriously getting...
I dont want to say slower but you go back almost 10 years and the champions have all had a season ended early after seriously getting busted up on 450's. K-Roc, 2 years before that Dungey cracked his neck up a bit, few years before that it wasTomac, RV..
I don't know of 1, champ or not, that hasn't been sidelined. Even going real slow has its problems.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Should Pro Moto be faster or slower in the future?

The Latest