Shot in the dark........Anyone own a 2011 KX450F running a FMF mega bomb header?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/20/2019 1:37 PM

If you do , and can prove that you have this bike / exhaust setup , I may have a gift for you.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

1/20/2019 1:41 PM

Damn my 09 has a PC pipe. Shit.

|

1/20/2019 3:18 PM

This sounds like the guy on here, that was supposed to send me a service Manual for my rmz and never did after 14 emails explaining why he couldn’t send it THAT week .. ? no but carry on, I just wanted to vent

|

1/20/2019 5:08 PM

shmacky78 wrote:

This sounds like the guy on here, that was supposed to send me a service Manual for my rmz and never did after 14 emails explaining why he couldn’t send it THAT week .. ? no but carry on, I just wanted to vent

That wasn't me , since I've never owned an RMZ , or an RMZ manual.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

1/20/2019 6:14 PM

Also....I'm not sure if the 09' and 10' had the exact same exhaust , but if they do , then I guess it'll work too.

|

1/20/2019 7:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/20/2019 7:49 PM

jeffro503 wrote:

Also....I'm not sure if the 09' and 10' had the exact same exhaust , but if they do , then I guess it'll work too.

Same but depending on which one, may be a different length. Shouldn’t have an issue mounting.

|

1/20/2019 8:57 PM

Well , what I was trying to do here is , give this thing away. When I had my 2012 KX450F I had a mega bomb exhaust and wanted a CF header guard. I wasn't sure if the 11' model would fit so I called Motosport and they said " We think it will "......so I bought it. Well , it didn't fit as the length of the header piper was quite a bit different from the 11' compared to the 12' model.

So I figured if someone can prove to me that they own this bike / exhaust combo , if they pay for shipping , I'd send them this thing for free. It costs a little over $100.00 , but I'd rather see someone use it , then sit around my shop collecting dust.

This is it here......

Photo

|

2/1/2019 9:04 PM

shmacky78 wrote:

jeffro503 wrote:

That wasn't me , since I've never owned an RMZ , or an RMZ manual.

I know it wasn’t you .. it just sounded familiar is all. Sorry ?

|