Short, Bowers, Brabec, Berluti on Pulpmx Show Tonight

Matthes
Edited Date/Time 11/29/2018 7:59am
Short, Bowers, Brabec and Berluti on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

It’s Rally Time tonight on the Pulpmx Show Presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing. Host Steve Matthes will welcome in Tony Berluti to the show to co-host and talk about the off-season, the upcoming Geneva SX and much more.

Former factory rider Andrew Short will be in-studio to talk about racing Rally, his decision to race the WORCS series, being retired from moto and more. Always love talking to Shorty and he’ll be in for a couple of hours to chat about anything and everything.

Also in-studio is factory Honda rider Ricky Brabec who’s won Baja before and is a stage winner at the world famous Dakar rally. Ricky will talk about the ups and downs of riding rally, his high desert background, working with Short and more.

Tyler Bowers is once again doing the Privateer Lyfe thing for supercross this year. Bowers has had a busy off-season doing MEC, Germany, Paris races while trying to fend off a finger injury. We’ll have The Bear on the show tonight to talk about his plans.

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Vertex Pistons, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, FMF Racing, GET Data, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, Pro Filter, Honda World Downey, Ride Engineering, OGIO, MotorcycleIndustryjobs.com and Guts Racing
|
Dougy1
11/27/2018 9:43pm
Snooze fest step it up Matthes ?

The Shop

11/28/2018 3:07am
I honestly learned a lot about rally. 13 hours a day, at 90+ mph, on unfamiliar terrain sounds crazy.
11/28/2018 3:12am
I honestly learned a lot about rally. 13 hours a day, at 90+ mph, on unfamiliar terrain sounds crazy.
with less than 5 hours sleep.
..its brutal and defiantly worth learning more about it. The politics and team stratergies are crazy as well
Crush
11/28/2018 3:23am
Really enjoyed listening to the rally stuff. Very interesting!
Stuntman949
11/28/2018 6:53am
Rally is a world away from moto. Talk about toughness. Favorite line of the episode was Brabec saying "Iron-manning the Baja 1000 would be easy after doing rally." Great show!!
FuzzyLogic
11/29/2018 6:52am
I am a huge fan of Matthes and the Pulp MX show. I thought the two hours of "rally is gnarly" "Oh my god, i can't believe how crazy it sounds" got to be a little long. I found myself wanting to pound the " I just wanna hear the motocross" button. Shorty is a great guy, and the others sounded like good guys too. I just wish this had been saved and put out as a one off podcast about rally/Dakar/ WORCS and hare and hound.

To be fair we are at the end of November and in as much of a no mans land for MX & SX as is possible. Steve continues to put out good content week after week.
Bramlett321
11/29/2018 6:57am
If the listeners don't like rally or whatever the days content is then turn it the hell off. If Matthes is boring and not what you wanna hear then turn it off. Quit bitching about the free content you're getting....if Matthes handed you a $100 would you bitch if it wasn't all in $20's
rangot
11/29/2018 7:12am Edited Date/Time 11/29/2018 7:59am
I really enjoyed this rally episode. Rally is obviously big in France, and i'm friend with top contenders. Their stories from the desert are just incredible. On a funny note, i was at the hotel Shorty and Brabec were speaking of about the food just few days after them. I ate as much as i could, it was delicious and i had no issue with it.

A pic taken in the dunes nearby with the factory Sherco i was testing for Enduro Magazine. Such a cool place !
11/29/2018 7:41am
Another great one, thanks Steve. Wife and I were talking last night about a Vegas trip for MEC next year, hope you do the live show man that sounds like a great moto vacation!

I liked the rally stuff. I rarely if ever see/hear/listen to the sport as I'm so into moto. Those guys are crazy.

Post a reply to: Short, Bowers, Brabec, Berluti on Pulpmx Show Tonight

The Latest