Shawn Parro 729 RIP

12/5/2017 4:44pm
RIP moto brother. Condolences to his family and friends.
vetmxr
12/5/2017 5:19pm
Bad deal to hear about..how quick life can change on you. My condolences. We're supposed to be out blowing off steam riding our dirt cycles.......Not dealing with life and death. It happens too often.

The Shop

NorCal 50+
12/5/2017 6:05pm
Terrible news. It sounds like a crushing loss. So sorry for all his friends and loved ones.
kxpete
12/5/2017 6:15pm
The pala races wont be the same without you shawn r.i.p #729
dimetime
12/5/2017 7:07pm
Just awful to hear.

Condolences to all involved.

RIP 729
cali11
12/5/2017 7:27pm
Wow so sad, RIP Shawn. Put the go fund me link up when you can. I'd like to help with a few $$
JRT812
12/5/2017 7:32pm
RandyS wrote:
I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on...
I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on Sunday at Glen Helen. I just didn't want it to go by unacknowledged, I couldn't find anything with a search but if it's already been posted just delete this admins.
Shawn was my Best Freind, We were at Glen Helen Saturday Night at the Stadium Cross Event, Shawn had competed in the Event, in which i...
Shawn was my Best Freind,
We were at Glen Helen Saturday Night at the Stadium Cross Event,
Shawn had competed in the Event, in which i voluntered to flag, for
Lori, the Track Manager, Shawn was in Moto 1 and took the checker
Flag, before the triple, while clearing the triple has bike stalled, and
came down nose first, Shawn could do nothing, he hit the ground and his
Bike landed on him, we did all we could to help, trackside, he was unconscious
With Massive Internal Injures and Head Trauma.
He was transported to Loma Linda University Hospital Saturday evening,
He passed away at 6.25AM Sunday Morning, he was an inspiration to
Donnie Barratt #91 and Nina Barratt #413,Dane Morales #33 and jackson #24
we are Devistated by this Tragedy, i will be starting a Go Fund me soon to
Sponsor a Ride/Race Day, as per his Parents Wishes.
I don’t know him, but it seems like you are taking this rough, which is understandable. It appears it was out of your control and want you to know it was a freak accident. Hang in there and it will get better. I am sorry for your loss.
JRT812
12/5/2017 7:36pm
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If...
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If you ever had the chance to talk to him or meet you would know what I am talking about. Being the girlfriend of Shawn was a pleasure and always full of love, laughter, and smiles. Never a dull moment with him. From telling him good luck I will see you after the race to saying goodbye for the last time was an experience that I never want to go through again. I was there at the time of the accident and watched the whole thing happen right in front of me, being a nurse and girlfriend I ran over as quickly as I could and was with him throughout the whole night. Such a great man with such positive energy was taken away way too soon. There are no answers of what exactly happened and no one will ever know. Shawn Parro will forever be missed. Fly high! RIP 729 gone too quickly.
Hate reading this....I really do. I am sorry you lost him.
Brapp Factory
12/5/2017 9:12pm
Here is the Services for Shawn Parro #729
Westminster memorial park and mortuary
14801 Beach Blvd Westminster 92683
Saturday Dec 16th 2017 at 2.30pm
Brapp Factory
12/5/2017 9:15pm
Thank you all for your kind words and support, working on the Gofund me
Brapp Factory
12/5/2017 10:12pm
Sorry guys, I forgot to add , anyone wishing to attend Shawn Parro’s Service, are welcome to wear their Moto Jersey, he would like that !!
jeffro503
12/5/2017 11:38pm
I didn't know Shawn at all , but I bet he was a cool dude who loved moto , his family and friend's. Godspeed Shawn.
ledger
12/5/2017 11:45pm
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If...
Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If you ever had the chance to talk to him or meet you would know what I am talking about. Being the girlfriend of Shawn was a pleasure and always full of love, laughter, and smiles. Never a dull moment with him. From telling him good luck I will see you after the race to saying goodbye for the last time was an experience that I never want to go through again. I was there at the time of the accident and watched the whole thing happen right in front of me, being a nurse and girlfriend I ran over as quickly as I could and was with him throughout the whole night. Such a great man with such positive energy was taken away way too soon. There are no answers of what exactly happened and no one will ever know. Shawn Parro will forever be missed. Fly high! RIP 729 gone too quickly.
This is the side of the sport we all hate. My heart goes out to you....I am so sorry for your loss. To all Shawn's family, friends and loved ones....you are all in our thoughts and prayers. RIP Shawn.
Motoxdoc
12/6/2017 12:05am
Your post brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry for your loss....and to everyone else that knew and loved him.
kawasa84
12/6/2017 12:29am
This is just so tragic and sad. My condolences.
90smoto
12/6/2017 2:11am Edited Date/Time 12/6/2017 2:12am
Heavy. Gotta hold onto the fact he died doing what he was very passionate about. Sounds like his last day was spent doing exactly what he loved to do, at the track riding with his moto buddy's. Very sorry for the loss. Seems like he was a really good dude.
Brapp Factory
12/10/2017 7:37pm
Thanks so much Bro, freak accident , I was flagging as they were short staffed, Tragic, thanks for the post, there will be a ride day 2018. I will post, any riders are welcome to the service and you can wear your moto jersey , if you wish, sat Dec 16th Westminster memorial park 2.30pm

Post a reply to: Shawn Parro 729 RIP

The Latest