Shawn Parro 729 RIP

Related:
Create New Tag

12/5/2017 11:28 AM

I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on Sunday at Glen Helen. I just didn't want it to go by unacknowledged, I couldn't find anything with a search but if it's already been posted just delete this admins.

|

12/5/2017 11:50 AM

That's a shame. Rest in peace Shawn.

|

12/5/2017 12:02 PM

So sad. Had some friends that knew him. Was it a bad crash?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hammerfamily_4 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

12/5/2017 12:37 PM

Every time this happens I always try to find out exactly how the rider crashed as to rationalize with myself that it won't happen to me. This sport eats its young. So sad. Prayers to the family!

|

12/5/2017 12:53 PM

Was he riding the OTHG race? I didn't know him but this is terrible news. Godspeed.

|

The older I get, the faster I was.

12/5/2017 12:54 PM

We were there...very sad...it happened Saturday nite at the StadiumCross race. We were in race 9 and he was 10 so I was back at our truck and didn't see it but it was on the front triple, which was very doable. I heard then he was non responsive. I know he had a neck brace on.....God Speed Shawn!

|

12/5/2017 1:05 PM

Bummer. I knew him from R/C racing. RIP

|

12/5/2017 1:28 PM

RandyS wrote:

I didn't know him but I just saw on Bob Morales' FB page that Shawn Parro who was one of his employees at ASV died on Sunday at Glen Helen. I just didn't want it to go by unacknowledged, I couldn't find anything with a search but if it's already been posted just delete this admins.

Shawn was my Best Freind,
We were at Glen Helen Saturday Night at the Stadium Cross Event,
Shawn had competed in the Event, in which i voluntered to flag, for
Lori, the Track Manager, Shawn was in Moto 1 and took the checker
Flag, before the triple, while clearing the triple has bike stalled, and
came down nose first, Shawn could do nothing, he hit the ground and his
Bike landed on him, we did all we could to help, trackside, he was unconscious
With Massive Internal Injures and Head Trauma.
He was transported to Loma Linda University Hospital Saturday evening,
He passed away at 6.25AM Sunday Morning, he was an inspiration to
Donnie Barratt #91 and Nina Barratt #413,Dane Morales #33 and jackson #24
we are Devistated by this Tragedy, i will be starting a Go Fund me soon to
Sponsor a Ride/Race Day, as per his Parents Wishes.

|

12/5/2017 1:45 PM

Sincere condolences to all of you and his family too.

|

12/5/2017 1:46 PM

RandyS wrote:

Brapp Factory wrote:

What a terrible tragedy, hang in there man.

|

12/5/2017 1:56 PM

RandyS wrote:

Brapp Factory wrote:

So sorry to hear about this for you man. Praying for you in this difficult time. I couldn't imagine losing my best friend in that way.

|

12/5/2017 1:57 PM

Condolences to his friends and family, R.I.P.

|

Mantis Toboggan, M.D

12/5/2017 2:02 PM

So sorry to hear this. Sympathy and prayers for his family, friends, and loved ones. Damn.

|

12/5/2017 2:02 PM

RIP moto brother, condolences to his family and friends.

|

12/5/2017 2:14 PM

Sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace.

|

12/5/2017 2:21 PM

sad to hear R.I.P.

|

12/5/2017 2:27 PM

So sad. Ride in peace moto brother.

|

12/5/2017 2:31 PM

Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If you ever had the chance to talk to him or meet you would know what I am talking about. Being the girlfriend of Shawn was a pleasure and always full of love, laughter, and smiles. Never a dull moment with him. From telling him good luck I will see you after the race to saying goodbye for the last time was an experience that I never want to go through again. I was there at the time of the accident and watched the whole thing happen right in front of me, being a nurse and girlfriend I ran over as quickly as I could and was with him throughout the whole night. Such a great man with such positive energy was taken away way too soon. There are no answers of what exactly happened and no one will ever know. Shawn Parro will forever be missed. Fly high! RIP 729 gone too quickly.

|

12/5/2017 2:32 PM

Shawn and myself Saturday with Tristan Edmunds 206Photo

Photo

|

12/5/2017 2:45 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2017 2:58 PM

Devastating. Shawn and I became race friends this year at TWMXRS. Saturday we were chatting up at the KCF Ride day. Specifically hunting down food before riding. I told him I was racing OTHG and he told me about the night race.
Man, I am gonna miss him as will the rest of the walkerclanmx.

|

12/5/2017 2:57 PM

Brapp Factory wrote:

Shawn Parro a man that everyone loved. Always full of energy and life. He brought a smile to everyone's face with his smile and humor. If you ever had the chance to talk to him or meet you would know what I am talking about. Being the girlfriend of Shawn was a pleasure and always full of love, laughter, and smiles. Never a dull moment with him. From telling him good luck I will see you after the race to saying goodbye for the last time was an experience that I never want to go through again. I was there at the time of the accident and watched the whole thing happen right in front of me, being a nurse and girlfriend I ran over as quickly as I could and was with him throughout the whole night. Such a great man with such positive energy was taken away way too soon. There are no answers of what exactly happened and no one will ever know. Shawn Parro will forever be missed. Fly high! RIP 729 gone too quickly.

I'm so sorry for your loss and for having to go through that, but I am also glad he had a loved one with him. I'm sure he felt your presence even if he couldn't respond. There is a picture of him on the line before his race on @thomasdunn_72 instagram you will want to save. Prayers to you, his family, Bob and the kids, and all of the ASV family!

|

12/5/2017 2:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2017 2:59 PM

so sad to hear and so sorry for this to happen. May he RIP and prayers for his family and friends...godspeedsad sad

|

12/5/2017 3:02 PM

Brapp Factory wrote:

So terribly sorry for your loss... RIP 729 Godspeed.

|

12/5/2017 3:04 PM

Ride in peace Shawn.

|

12/5/2017 3:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/5/2017 3:38 PM

Brapp Factory wrote:

NITRODOG wrote:

I'm so sorry for your loss and for having to go through that, but I am also glad he had a loved one with him. I'm sure he felt your presence even if he couldn't respond. There is a picture of him on the line before his race on @thomasdunn_72 instagram you will want to save. Prayers to you, his family, Bob and the kids, and all of the ASV family!

That was his favorite line up behind the gate.

|

12/5/2017 3:25 PM

Hate to hear things like this. Condolences to friends and family, RIP Shawn.

|

12/5/2017 3:30 PM

Photo

|

12/5/2017 3:46 PM

R.I.P. Shawn

|

If you like uncle tony's meatballs, you'll love his sausage

Now that's Italian

12/5/2017 4:01 PM

Condolences to his friends and family, cruel sport many times sad

|