Sharing The 111's Hard Enduro Jersey/Memorabilia Collection

flatout111
Edited Date/Time 12/19/2021 11:23am
You guys know that Hard Enduro has been my #1 passion since around 2006. So cool to see it go from very few people knowing about the sport (esp in the US) in the early days of Romaniacs and Hell's Gate to now it having it's own official FIM series worldwide. Anyway, I've been able to actually meet and speak with a few legends of the sport and get some great stuff from them over the years. Ironically enough, I have spoken with legend Paul Bolton more than anyone and I don;t have one of his jerseys yet. Gotta work on that!! So I just wanted to share the stuff with you guys again as have added a few things since last time I mentioned this.

Also, I am always looking more hard enduro jerseys/memorabilia and up for trading some MX stuff such as my RC Makita Suzuki replica jersey. For the right trade. Smile Seeking jerseys of Taddy, Billy Bolt, Andreas Lettenbichler, Mani Lettenbichler. Anything hard enduro.

Enjoy

Signed Graham Jarvis jersey

|

The Shop

flatout111
12/19/2021 7:44am
Flagger's vest from The Tough One hard enduro signed and personalized to me by the legend Andreas Lettenbichler.

flatout111
12/19/2021 7:53am
Signed and personalized posters of the infamous Hell's Gate hard enduro by race creator Fabio Fasola.

flatout111
12/19/2021 8:08am
Graham Jarvis "Conquering the Iron Giant" book signed and personalized by the Silent Assassin himself.

flatout111
12/19/2021 8:23am
My good friend, Jeff Pakosta, owns Throttle Entertainment. Jeff and his amazing team made an incredible series of hard enduro dvds back before the sport was hitting the somewhat mainstream. I highly recommend the Throttle films as they are just that. Films....works of great cinema. They tell the story of the birth of this sport covering everything from the Roof of Africa, Romaniacs, Erzberg, Hell's Gate, The Tough One and more. This is the entire Throttle hard enduro dvd set alongside a few other hard enduro/super enduro dvds in my collection.

flatout111
12/19/2021 8:31am
Red Bull Romaniacs official event poster and shirt.

flatout111
12/19/2021 8:40am
Hope you guys enjoy the stuff. Some of this was extremely hard to get my hands on. A lot of it came straight from the riders and organizers themselves....Graham, Cody, Martin Freinademetz, Fabio Fasola. I've been able to form friendships with a lot of great people in the hard enduro industry from riders, race creators, mechanics, track designers and more. Really a great group of people.

If you have any hard enduro jerseys or memorabilia you want to move please reach out to me. As mentioned, I have some MX stuff would be willing to trade even an RC jersey.

jeffro503
12/19/2021 8:48am Edited Date/Time 12/19/2021 8:49am
Man , that is one heck of a collection! Very , very cool. I have to admit , I don't know that much about hard Enduro , but your thread intrigues me to do so. I have seen some of the Iron giant , and the areas some of those riders have to try and make it through.....are damn near impossible , but some get it done!
Elliot
12/19/2021 8:50am
That's a pretty nice collection you got there. Any BB57 memorabilia?
flatout111
12/19/2021 9:14am
Elliot wrote:
That's a pretty nice collection you got there. Any BB57 memorabilia?
Thanks, man. As of yet, no BB57. But it is def on the most wanted list. Billy is a beast. Also seeking some Wade Young and Mario Roman stuff. And always more Taddy, of course, as he was my first favorite in the sport along with the senior Letti, Andreas. Mani is awesome too, of course, and def on the list of wanted stuff!
flatout111
12/19/2021 9:19am
jeffro503 wrote:
Man , that is one heck of a collection! Very , very cool. I have to admit , I don't know that much about hard Enduro...
Man , that is one heck of a collection! Very , very cool. I have to admit , I don't know that much about hard Enduro , but your thread intrigues me to do so. I have seen some of the Iron giant , and the areas some of those riders have to try and make it through.....are damn near impossible , but some get it done!
Dude, with all respect, you gotta check some of it out. It's a whole new world out there. My advice. Red Bull Romaniacs. Start there. It's my favorite, along with Hell's Gate. There is stuff all over Red Bull TV and also on Youtube of Romaniacs.

Also, highly suggest the 2015 Erzberg race. Want to see the spirit of Hard Enduro? Right THERE!!!! Unlike anything you will ever see in ANY other motorsport.
swordfish
12/19/2021 10:27am
Just send Paul a message and I’m sure he can get you a jersey. He’s pretty good with stuff like that.
If you wanna go stay with Graham for a few days at his house in Spain and ride with him and the locals, let me know and I will hook you up. You never know who you will bump into! Last time I was there I rode with Paul Bolton, Carl Fogarty and a couple Moto GP riders.
jeffro503
12/19/2021 11:23am
jeffro503 wrote:
Man , that is one heck of a collection! Very , very cool. I have to admit , I don't know that much about hard Enduro...
flatout111 wrote:
Dude, with all respect, you gotta check some of it out. It's a whole new world out there. My advice. Red Bull Romaniacs. Start there. It's...
Dude, with all respect, you gotta check some of it out. It's a whole new world out there. My advice. Red Bull Romaniacs. Start there. It's my favorite, along with Hell's Gate. There is stuff all over Red Bull TV and also on Youtube of Romaniacs.

Also, highly suggest the 2015 Erzberg race. Want to see the spirit of Hard Enduro? Right THERE!!!! Unlike anything you will ever see in ANY other motorsport.
I will definitely check those out!
flatout111
12/19/2021 11:56am
jeffro503 wrote:
flatout111 wrote:
Dude, with all respect, you gotta check some of it out. It's a whole new world out there. My advice. Red Bull Romaniacs. Start there. It's...

jeffro503 wrote:
I will definitely check those out!
Here's something to start you out. Bear in mind, and I know some won't get this, but Erzberg is near my bottom 5 of hard enduro races. I love it but I much prefer Romaniacs, Sea to Sky, Hell's Gate Getzen Rodeo, Roof of Africa. So keep that in mind. I LOVE this race...but there are better in the world of hard enduro. In my opinion. MX/SX fans should feel right at home as jack of all trades Leigh Diffey and Ricky Johnson call the action.

It might not be my favorite but Erzberg is the biggest and 2015 presented one of the wildest events in motorsport history. You may not like it but I LOVED what I saw come race's end. Let's just say you will NEVER see anything like this is MX or SX which I get. Just saying. The culprit of the drama???

De Grune Holle. Or "Green Hell". That is it's current name and probably the most treacherous part of the race, possibly even more so than the more famous Carl's Diner. In 2015 De Grune Holle was known as "Downtown".

Also notable is hard enduro legend Andreas Lettenbichler competes at Erzberg with his debuting 16 year old son, Mani whom I'm sure you have heard of. Smile

Here is the Erzberg Hare Scramble 2015 on the Red Bull Signature Series. (Ignore the thumbnail...this is the race.)

Post a reply to: Sharing The 111's Hard Enduro Jersey/Memorabilia Collection

The Latest