Shane Bess? Dayton Beavers?

Moto331
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 12:45pm
Where did those guys go? They were on 80s at Hangtown one time and were just gone.. So fast.
|
JWRM
9/3/2018 12:47pm
Yooo, I know this is an ancient thread, but I took lessons from Daton when I was a kid over at Starwest and Competition Park in the early 2000's. He was a few years older than me, but very cool to me and my family. I remember him absolutely smoking it on the big track at Comp Park. My dad just now asked me to check the forum here to see, so I had to revive this. Would also like to know what's up with Bess!

The Shop

Teddy240
9/4/2018 11:11am
JWRM wrote:
Yooo, I know this is an ancient thread, but I took lessons from Daton when I was a kid over at Starwest and Competition Park in...
Yooo, I know this is an ancient thread, but I took lessons from Daton when I was a kid over at Starwest and Competition Park in the early 2000's. He was a few years older than me, but very cool to me and my family. I remember him absolutely smoking it on the big track at Comp Park. My dad just now asked me to check the forum here to see, so I had to revive this. Would also like to know what's up with Bess!
Kenny Watson did a Podcast with Shane Bess about 3 years ago, you can find it below

https://player.fm/series/the-steve-matthes-show-on-racerx/kennys-corner-ep1-shane-bess-jul-2015

Post a reply to: Shane Bess? Dayton Beavers?

The Latest